Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,694 members, 7,879,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:32 AM

Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) (61263 Views)

Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by HarunaWest(m): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
Burruchaga71:
Is this the lady or her mother? I don't understand. Please educate me.
Her mother and my mother as well.
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by Favour22amaka(f): 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2021
Me too, looking for a life partner. angry angry kiss
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by pastorgaolad: 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
the former father is not the father of the search
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
ClassicMan202:
Na wa o.... This 2021 vibes I no dey understand am o, shey e no go be like 2020 so?

You are funny... i cant stop laughing.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by Oharina(m): 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
What is that marshal Allah muslins like saying? Is Allah a marshal artist? Nawao
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by jaykay68(m): 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
popsy2:
May her life companion locate her, Amen. Contact us for CAC Company registration, Business Name registration, NGO/Foundation/Club/Union/Church registration, Trademark,TIN, SCUML etc.Visit www. e nigeria .org or click HERE to chat with us.
pls what about NIN REGISTRATION? Am based in ogba aguda Lagos, 08053141400 kolawole.
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by sirblend: 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
What does she mean by "Her former husband is not available"? That means the woman has already been married multiple number of times since her previous husband is not the posters fathergrin

Plenty sense in your comment.
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by Coinbased: 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
Really
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by popsy2(m): 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
jaykay68:
pls what about NIN REGISTRATION? Am based in ogba aguda Lagos, 08053141400 kolawole.

Sorry, We currently don't do this.
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
Can she relocate and marry my in law?
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by therajah: 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
Pictures without makeup pls!
We dont trust makeup artists anymore!!
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by Realhommie(m): 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
jnrbayano:

You put out the rest of your body for what reasons?

Answer: Attention from randy men...

Enjoy it
Forget that deceiver, na man dey run that moniker.. She won come use people head for here
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by imagrg(m): 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nice one dear.

Mama shouldn't be a loner.
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by Seyzcham91(m): 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
angry
ClassicMan202:
Na wa o.... This 2021 vibes I no dey understand am o, shey e no go be like 2020 so?
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by focus7: 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
I don't believe she's gorgeous until she remove the cake on her face
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by BQhtuB: 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by pacespot(m): 12:22am On Jan 06, 2021
These people don turn husband into matches and candle wey den dey search for during black out. If her mother has close associates in her place of work, worship or social event, why is it difficult for her to find one man tag with? Or is this a new way of promoting their olosho business online? So she will rather trust someone she met online than someone she is seeing on a daily basis
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by Meti99(m): 8:22am On Jan 06, 2021
Tell your gorgeous mama to commot the heavy make up, then the right man will show up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) / 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? / My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.