Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,019 members, 7,970,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:26 PM

Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? (14018 Views)

16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2006
So Y r our ladies complaining that men do not like to settle down easily these dayz.Well the ans is obvious,,they are waiting until they make thier money.And this could range from anywhere bw a year to 20 years.Our ladies here,led by our able Jbaby,have issued a red card to such a man that is struggling!They want am for ready made.Believe me,ready made is nice but it comes with a lot of adjustments and sacrifice!
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by kokoletz(m): 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2006
Really it very bad to either b jobless or poor as a guy while ur wife ta
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2006
when does POOR & JOBLESS bcme STRUGGLING?

If he is struggling no probs tak him as ur PART-TERM B-f grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2006
Believe me,there are some conditions of struggling that are even worse than poor and jobless! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2006
Shey u no HEHEHE
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by salaks: 1:22am On Oct 06, 2006
To b honest,i cant get married to a poor guy,what would i eat on my wedding day?Garri or what?
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by salaks: 1:23am On Oct 06, 2006
To b honest,i cant get married to a poor guy,what would i eat on my wedding day?Garri or what?
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 1:33am On Oct 06, 2006
salaks:

To b honest,i can't get married to a poor guy,what would i eat on my wedding day?Garri or what?
Probably Kwuli kwuli angry angry angry grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by kinzolic(m): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2006
Uche2nna:

Probably Kwuli kwuli angry angry angry grin grin grin

How about dankwa? grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by acidrop(f): 10:09am On Oct 06, 2006
abeg God 4bid embarassed
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by honeyj(f): 10:42am On Oct 06, 2006
there's absolutely no happy marriage with a poor and jobless man. Believe me the luv u had 4 him before will vanish.
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by MyPeace(f): 11:16am On Oct 06, 2006
True talk my sister, I AM A LIVING TESTIMONY. Exp. is the best teacher, thank God i never married him, my frnd is into it now, she doesnt even see the FINE BOY that was sharking her, cos she now looks like an old woman cos of so much burden and stress. she now curses the day she met the man (HER THEN FINE BOY, and can never do without!!!) Gals, marriage is more than having a fine boy ooo!!, abeg marry and date somebody that can take care of you, your own money is meant for taking care of urself and COMPLEMENTING his efforts. When this is the case, the woman will always RADIATE with happeness and youthful SHINES.

another thing is that the man will even be antoganising you as if u are the architect of his problems.
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by somegirl(f): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2006
Do women need to be taken care of (more than men)?
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Poodle(m): 11:50am On Oct 06, 2006
I have been there, and I can tell you from experience that as a guy that loving is not the problem but will you do the same thing everyday?

Money is very important for love to be exciting. There was a time I had nothing to offer my girl aside from a wonderful sense of humour and great sex and she truly did love me for no reason. I knew I had to move to the next level but guy, e nor easy.

Time passed and nothing changed, I became boring and sex became a boring routine. She has left me and maybe I should blame her but thats life.

The truth is that i feel she left me because i was poor and jobless and time wasnt on her side.

So Ladies, Love is good but dont marry a man if he is poor and jobless and LAZY, marry him if he is poor and jobless and hardworking as long as there is a prospect for prosperity. LOVE WITHOUT MONEY NOR DEY LAST!!!!

As 4 me, I am very comfortable now, women nor wan let me rest. wink cool
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by MyPeace(f): 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2006
my brother, you talk true jari,

@Somegirl
it depends on the angle you are looking at it
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by acidrop(f): 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2006
somegirl:

Do women need to be taken care of (more than men)?

ofccccccccccccccourse, do u need some1 2 tell u that undecided
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by lovestinks(f): 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2006
Poodle:

I have been there, and I can tell you from experience that as a guy that loving is not the problem but will you do the same thing everyday?

Money is very important for love to be exciting. There was a time I had nothing to offer my girl aside from a wonderful sense of humour and great sex and she truly did love me for no reason. I knew I had to move to the next level but guy, e nor easy.

Time passed and nothing changed, I became boring and sex became a boring routine. She has left me and maybe I should blame her but thats life.

The truth is that i feel she left me because i was poor and jobless and time wasnt on her side.

So Ladies, Love is good but don't marry a man if he is poor and jobless and LAZY, marry him if he is poor and jobless and hardworking as long as there is a prospect for prosperity. LOVE WITHOUT MONEY NOR DEY LAST!!!!

As 4 me, I am very comfortable now, women nor wan let me rest. wink cool

my dear God bless you for your honesty, am sick and tired of the fact that people think all girls are after money, when the thuth is that we are just being smart, come to think of it i think am an inspiration to men, cos to get with me a guy had 2 work hard, grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by somegirl(f): 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2006
somegirl: Do women need to be taken care of (more than men)? 

acidrop: ofccccccccccccccourse, do u need someone 2 tell u that  undecided

Yes, please explain the why.
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Romulus(m): 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2006
Anyone who tells you sum1 must be well taken care of, than another in a family or elsewhere is either a JOKER or seeking problems for him/herself. Don't believe dat!
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by MyPeace(f): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2006
what are u two driving at

Taking care of here means that a MAN should take the lead in providing for the family why the woman COMPLEMENTS his efforts.

Anyway, if you two think, you can provide for yr family and be the bread winner as a WOMAN, so be it, A.M.E.N.

But for us, who is against it, OUR MAN MUST AND SHOULD TAKE CARE OF US ADEQUATELY, its has been that way from the beginning and so shall it be to the end, for we that want it. (No hard feeling pls)
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by MyPeace(f): 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2006
@lovestinks,
seconded jari

and Jaybaby
Pls come and spice up this discussin, i trust you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by somegirl(f): 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2006
Well, if that is what you want, fine (it's not my part to judge that anyway). But why ask other girls to do the same?

I don't NEED a man who will take care of me and I'm not even sure if I would want one as it might make me dependent on him!

I repeat my question in case you have accidentilly skipped it last time: WHY should a man take care of his wife but a woman not of her husband?
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by MyPeace(f): 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2006
@
somegirl

You have already said it all.

This question is not meant for SINGLE PARENTS OR INTENDED ONES, as you.

Its meant for married and ones intended to marry.

Since you donont fall into the intended category for this question, no amount of talking or explantion will make you understand my point here.

therefore, no waste of time replying to your opinions anylonger.
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by somegirl(f): 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2006
When I marry then I will want it to be forever but, if he suddenly started beating me etc., I would not want to HAVE TO stay with him because of being dependent on him. Do you see the difference? I will want to stay together with my husband out of my own will and not by force. Isn't that even more a sign of a good relationship if you could leave but decide not to do it? At least, in my opinion, it is.
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by EmemJU(f): 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2006
Dating? Yes!
Marrying? Hell no!
Even the bible says a man who can't take care of his household is worse than an infidel.
For his dignity and mine, he'd earn some money.
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by MyPeace(f): 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2006
@Ememju -
agreed my dear, you are inline with the question.

some people need to post another thread to really say their mind, instead of rambling and contributing OUT OF THE QUESTION AT HAND!
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by somegirl(f): 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2006
I am still talking about the poor and jobless man and why I would marry him if he was "Mr. Right". Why? Because I do not need a man to take care of me. So, I hope you were talking about somebody else when you mentioned off-topic posts jare!
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by somegirl(f): 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2006
@EmemJU: I could never have a fling, a serious relationship yes, but not a FLING. Well, one person's food is another person's poison.
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2006
Gosh what da hell was i so much in2 yesterday dat made me not 2 log in? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry

S-gurl angry angry angry
i'v read all ur posts- you r 1 of those gurls out there that make MEN feel we r "DESPERADOS".you remind me of 1 of my course mate in school then! she can go 2 anylenght 2 please a GUY- she feed this guy 4m yr 1 - finals & after GRADUATION d IDIOT dumped her!u seems to b dat KIND of Gurl! 2 bad angry angry angry angry

i cant even have a 1 night stand not 2 talk of a FLING with a JB-less Man i dey cRaZe? angry angry angry angry

Poor & JBless your MR RIGHT LOL- grin grin embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I ll never have a Poor & JBless Man as My MR.RIGHT in JESUS NAME (AMEN)

Grow up gurl! i'm sure your parents won't b happy with you if they read these!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2006
jaybaby:

Gosh what da hell was i so much in2 yesterday that made me not 2 log in? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry

S-girl angry angry angry
i'v read all your posts- you r 1 of those girls out there that make MEN feel we r "DESPERADOS".you remind me of 1 of my course mate in school then! she can go 2 anylenght 2 please a GUY- she feed this guy 4m yr 1 - finals & after GRADUATION d IDIOT dumped her!u seems to b that KIND of Girl! 2 bad angry angry angry angry

i can't even have a 1 night stand not 2 talk of a FLING with a JB-less Man i dey cRaZe? angry angry angry angry

Poor & JBless your MR RIGHT LOL- grin grin embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I ll never have a Poor & JBless Man as My MR.RIGHT in JESUS NAME (AMEN)

Grow up girl! i'm sure your parents won't b happy with you if they read these!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Go get a life girl and quit bugging somegirl. angry angry angry
Experience they say is the best teacher.No wonder you get overreactive whenever this ppor and jobless shit is mentioned.Y r u telling us that it was a coursemate.Y don't u tell us that it was u that fed the guy for 4 years and probably paid his transportation fee to and fro NYSC camp angry angry angry
Anyway we are talking about a situation whereby both parties are in love not where the girl is trying to force herself on the man,like you obviously did. grin grin grin grin These are two different scenario ,my sister grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2006
Uche y r u ANGRY? grin grin grin grin

hey! haaaaaaaaaa me feed a GUY i dey crazzzzzzzzzzz-do u no smtymz my siblins tell me i'm STINGY wen it koms 2 buyin things 4 a GUY cuz i no d kind of person they r 2moro they will DUMP u 4 another serikoko!!!!!!!!

dnt let me srt oooooooooooo-
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Coco29(f): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2006
jaybaby:

Uche y r u ANGRY? grin grin grin grin

hey! haaaaaaaaaa me feed a GUY i dey crazzzzzzzzzzz-do u no smtymz my siblins tell me i'm STINGY when it koms 2 buyin things 4 a GUY because i no d kind of person they r 2moro they will DUMP u 4 another serikoko!!!!!!!!

dnt let me srt oooooooooooo-

wow

i feel life is not like that some times our brothers need us to help them up u know just so they can catch the wind and fly, and i feel that there is nothing wrong if the guy is down and out, the woman he loves should help him the same way she expect him to help her, the tables will turn and the man will appreciate it.

on de other hand if u can see that the nigger is just plain ass lazy hell no.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. / I'm Giving You Free Sex And You Think You're Using Me? Big BOOBS Abuja Lady / 6 Weird Ways People Dodge Spending On Valentine’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.