Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,821 members, 7,889,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:47 PM

Laycon Bags Ogun Chieftaincy Title As ‘akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Bags Ogun Chieftaincy Title As ‘akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' (video) (417 Views)

Laide Bakare Bags Title As Leader Of Islamic Affairs (Photos) / 'Akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' — Laycon Gets Ogun Chieftaincy Title / Laycon Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title, "Akeweje Odo Of Ipokia Kingdom". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laycon Bags Ogun Chieftaincy Title As ‘akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' (video) by poweredcom(m): 9:41am On Jan 05, 2021
Big Brother Naija 2020 winner Laycon has been conferred with the chieftaincy title of Akeweje Odo of Ipokia Kingdom in Ogun State.

The 27-year-old received the title from the Onipokia of Ipokia Oba Yisa Olaniyan at the 2021 Opo Day celebration held at the District High School, Ipokia on Sunday (January 3).

According to Laycon, his mother schooled at the venue of his installation.

“The venue where I was given my chieftaincy title is District High School Ipokia, where my Mum schooled. On every transcendental being that is valid,” he wrote

“Chief Olamilekan Agbeleshe, Akeweje Odo of Ipokia Kingdom, President of the iCONs!.”

The Onipokia during the title installation said Laycon as an Ipokia indigene truly deserved the title of Akeweje.

Speaking about Laycon, Oba Olaniyan described him as a good ambassador to Ipokia and a positive inspiration to all Nigerian youths

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9HwlBDTGYY

(1) (Reply)

Let People Dislike You; They Don't Put Money In Your Pocket - Toke Makinwa / Best Of Callmiwhizzy Comedy That Got Everyone Talking / ZERO OPTION FRIDAY At The Biggest Outdoor Club In Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.