Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,856 members, 7,879,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

My Journey As A Photographer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Journey As A Photographer (262 Views)

How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. / Nigerian Rapper 2shotz Is Now A Photographer In Texas ─ See Prove / I'm In Need Of A Photographer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey As A Photographer by LilNetty(m): 9:56am On Jan 05, 2021
Hello Everyone....
I will be sharing my Story on how I become a photographer so as to inspire those who wants to become a photographer as well.
(Kindly pardon my grammatical errors)

1 Like

Re: My Journey As A Photographer by richmondefosa(m): 10:01am On Jan 05, 2021
Following.....
Re: My Journey As A Photographer by LilNetty(m): 10:01am On Jan 05, 2021
Am 26 years of age.. Growing up as a kid have always dreamt of becoming a Banker, lols but as time goes on things began to change, i decided to learn how Computer (Desktop Publishing, Graphics) and i also learnt how to build computer system from the scratch. After learning all this I observed that it's now fading away, people no longer use Desktop computers again, so I decided within myself what next to do. I love taking pictures with my phone from there I developed interest in photography so I got myself a NIKON D40 camera. Meanwhile I don't know how to operate a DSLR CAMERA when I got it............

1 Like

Re: My Journey As A Photographer by LilNetty(m): 10:12am On Jan 05, 2021
Having the camera with me, I decided to work up to expert who are in the field to make enquiries about the training, but must of them keep ignoring me, meanwhile my Aim is to become a Professional photographer. So finally I met someone who is a professional in the filed and I told him I wanna learn, then he told me I will need a Professional camera worth 250k and a laptop and 50k for training fee , after saying this I was shocked because I only have a small camera and a laptop and also little money for the training. So I pleaded with him to let me start with the little I have.... That was how the journey began...................

1 Like

Re: My Journey As A Photographer by LilNetty(m): 10:21am On Jan 05, 2021
So the training started 2018, I do go for the training from 4pm - 6pm the evening (Three times in a week) am a salary earner, after closing from work in the evening I go for the training.I was taught how to use Triangle Exposure (Aperture, Shutter SPEED, Aperture) and was also taught how to use software light Lightroom and Photoshop to edit pictures.... So I did that for 3 months, so as time goes on I decided to when ever my Boss have a event to cover I go out with him, I shoot with my camera and he also shoot with his, which he also pay me any time I go out with him to work. From the little cash I get, I started getting studio equipments such as Reflector, backdrops, lens, backdrop stand, softbox, speedlight and so on

1 Like

Re: My Journey As A Photographer by LilNetty(m): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
I will continue later in the evening and Wil also post some of my jobs... Duty calls
Re: My Journey As A Photographer by LilNetty(m): 7:45am On Jan 06, 2021
Re: My Journey As A Photographer by Shellsploit: 11:06am On Jan 12, 2021
aperture shutter speed and iso

(1) (Reply)

Actor Mike Adeyemi Gush Over Actress Nkechi Blessing / Can You Unmerge A Mobile Number Merged With Your NIN??? / Direct Tokunbo Toyota Corolla For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.