Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,806 members, 7,972,883 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:30 PM

Family Problem - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Problem (1105 Views)

See Solution To This Family Problem ( Pictures And Video ) / Nairaladers, Pls Do Help Me Out. I Am Having A Very Big Family Problem. / Having Family Problem,fill Free Come In And Discuss It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Problem by kayusfemo: 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2007
Pls my greatest problem am having is my spouse we are of difrent religion and language. My family rejected the lady for these reason. What do i do?
for me i love her.
Re: Family Problem by PTBNaija(f): 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2007
Are you willing to lose her family for her is the question? Because it's possible that you have to give up one to keep the other.
Re: Family Problem by kulaShaker(f): 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2007
you have to decide who matters most and which choice you can live with (the woman or your family?)
weight it carefully, in my experience family don't count for shit when it comes to your personal happiness so ''fuk um'' is what i say ''live your life'' both make sure the life you choose is one that won't eat away at you.
Re: Family Problem by MILITIA(f): 7:21am On Jul 03, 2007
@Topic

You are already married so let your folks butt out! You need to have more control over your families by maintaining a healthy balance between both! The ball is in your court. No one will mess with your wife and kids if you do not open that window or door for them to do so. On the other hand your wife will respect your family if you respect your family in front of her! Hope this is not one of the cooked up excuses to make you get another wife like in Nigerian HOMVIES? grin
Re: Family Problem by Njoy1(f): 7:20am On Jul 05, 2007
Family problems we cant be without them, go for the woman that makes you happy.
Re: Family Problem by HTIMMY: 2:47pm On Jul 05, 2007
well, you better take ur stand now. and let ur familly now that u re both love each other. language or religion is not a perecusite for marriage. so my friend your love 4 her is very important to live ur life.
Re: Family Problem by nnada(f): 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2007
i dont  think language, culture or anything should be a problem in marriage.
If u love why, not . Except God is not on ur side, but i know God is on everybodies side, so far u are not evil.
Re: Family Problem by harakiri(m): 1:30am On Apr 19, 2011
I wonder if the family would reject her if she was a pretty daughter of one of these thieving governors and she alone controls billions of stolen dollars in her personal accounts. Human beings are so predictable and it's tiring.
Re: Family Problem by obowunmi(m): 8:17am On Apr 19, 2011
Harakiri, ever so blunt. If that were the case, I'm sure they will manage.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For A Male Child? / Am Giving Away My 16 Years Old Daughter's Hand In Marriage / When Asked To Choose Between Your Wife Or Your Life. . .what Will Be Your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.