Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,916 members, 7,942,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

Lady Stripped N@ked And Paraded For Allegedly Stealing A Fowl (photos+video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Stripped N@ked And Paraded For Allegedly Stealing A Fowl (photos+video) (893 Views)

"He Told Me I Was Gonna Be N*ked And I Said Whatever You Say Daddy" Megan Fox ! / Morning Bliss! Wizkid Looks Like A White Fowl. PHOTOS / VIDEO: Lady Stripped Totally Unclad And Tortured After Phone Theft Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Stripped N@ked And Paraded For Allegedly Stealing A Fowl (photos+video) by Glamoury990: 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
A young lady was stripped naked and paraded in the village for allegedly stealing a fowl in Akwa Ibom. The sad incident reportedly took place in Urua Anwa, Oruk Anam Local Government Area of the state.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2021/01/lady-steal-phone-300x291.jpg[/img]

In the photos and clips, the woman was pictured with the fowl tied around her back while being paraded in the village by some youths and it is currently making rounds all over social media platforms Read More

See More Photos and Video

https:///lady-stripped-nked-and-paraded-for-allegedly-stealing-a-fowl-photosvideo/

(1) (Reply)

Mayorkun Seen With His Brother / Pigeon Disgraced President Buhari At Arm Force Memorial / Nigerian Female Celebrities That Rocked Red Outfit On Valentine’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.