Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,826 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:34 AM

Deeper Life School Saga: Accused Student Denies Bullying, Molesting Don-davies - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deeper Life School Saga: Accused Student Denies Bullying, Molesting Don-davies (360 Views)

We Didn't Bully Don Davies: Deeper Life School Accused Student Reacts / Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers / Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deeper Life School Saga: Accused Student Denies Bullying, Molesting Don-davies by Babalolago: 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
The accused minor also disclosed that Don-Davies was, however, moved back to the Junior Students hostel when Akpan returned before School closed on December 19, 2020.

He further disclosed that Don-Davies may have been angry that they (him and Ola) didn’t do those things Mr Akpan was doing for him before he fell ill, noting, “Mr Akpan used to wash his clothes, bath him. He also helps him to brush his teeth.

“Mr Akpan returned to School before School closed on December 19, 2020. When he returned, Don Davies was also moved back to his former hostel. He was moved to Senior students hostel because when Mr Akpan was sick the Junior students hostel did not have a boarding master. He was moved out of our hostel on November, 15.”

He further disclosed that when Don-Davies was in his hostel, a female nurse used to come about 6:30 am to give him drugs every day on an empty stomach.

Asked if the School punished him and Ola for bullying, and molesting Don-Davies anus, he responded no.

“Don Davies reported us to the School Principal, (Mrs Ndidi Solomon, already suspended) that Ola and I bully him, stressing, “The Principal invited of us to her office and She told us that she was going to punish us. Even when we tried to explain things to her, She refused to listen. But She did not punish us”

On his part, the accused student’s father, Mr Olusegun Omoniyi, resident in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State capital, said since his son was admitted into that School from JSS1, that he has not received any bad report from the School concerning his conduct.

Mr Omoniyi said he was therefore surprised when Shalom, his son was mentioned in Don-Davies matter.

He explained that even when the Principal, Mrs Solomon contacted him saying that She was going to punish his son, She didn’t tell him the offence the boy had committed.

“So when I saw the story and the alleged involvement of my son, I decided to call my son and asked him why he bullied and molested the boy, but he said he did not do such thing.

“I cannot force my son to tell a lie. And I also allowed him to make statement o the Police last Thursday. And we are going to the police station again tomorrow (Tuesday) in continuation of this matter.

” I am not worried about anything because I believe that my son is telling the truth and I know the truth will prevail, no matter how long it takes. In fact, the whole story is too shallow for me to believe”, Mr Omoniyi said.
Re: Deeper Life School Saga: Accused Student Denies Bullying, Molesting Don-davies by Freestainworld(m): 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
This matter is turning to something else
Re: Deeper Life School Saga: Accused Student Denies Bullying, Molesting Don-davies by dawnomike(m): 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
This matter tie wrapper...
Re: Deeper Life School Saga: Accused Student Denies Bullying, Molesting Don-davies by BlackfireX: 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
I know say Yoruba boy go dey involve grin
Re: Deeper Life School Saga: Accused Student Denies Bullying, Molesting Don-davies by kabillionaire(m): 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
you want to play with religious organisations? that's how they will turn the matter upside down, downside up.
meanwhile, they're firing prayers up and down, casting and binding that, it is the devil attacking them.
Re: Deeper Life School Saga: Accused Student Denies Bullying, Molesting Don-davies by Neddstark: 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
Worse happened in our own time in boarding school. It didn't get to the newspapers. The school settled it.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life School Saga: Accused Student Denies Bullying, Molesting Don-davies by longetivity(m): 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
BlackfireX:
silly
Re: Deeper Life School Saga: Accused Student Denies Bullying, Molesting Don-davies by butterfly777(m): 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
Gradually, the truth is coming to light.
Re: Deeper Life School Saga: Accused Student Denies Bullying, Molesting Don-davies by butterfly777(m): 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
kabillionaire:
you want to play with religious organisations? that's how they will turn the matter upside down, downside up.
meanwhile, they're firing prayers up and down, casting and binding that, it is the devil attacking them.

Which proof do you have that anybody turned anything upside down? Fear God small now. Don't just let hate for the church lead you into saying what you don't know.
Re: Deeper Life School Saga: Accused Student Denies Bullying, Molesting Don-davies by Biglugard(m): 4:22am On Jan 06, 2021
BlackfireX:

With Your Big Teeth
Re: Deeper Life School Saga: Accused Student Denies Bullying, Molesting Don-davies by nony43(m): 6:11am On Jan 06, 2021
What is Kumuyi saying? Abi this Matter never reach him ears?
Re: Deeper Life School Saga: Accused Student Denies Bullying, Molesting Don-davies by Chiino(m): 8:38am On Jan 06, 2021
Hello, Good morning and Happy New Year.

In this write up I'll be tell you how to

1. Report a scammer or fraudster or ripper
2. How to watch out against scam
Let's get started.

The 2021 seems like a recovery year after the hardship of 2020, undoubtedly people will be doubling down on their efforts and hustles whether it's with business, trading or skill acquisition. Just then there's another group of people who will also be hustling more.... SCAMMERS and FRAUDSTERS.
With the 2nd wave of COVID-19 and the looming 2nd lockdown all over the world, people are going to turn over to internet businesses and remote transactions, remote jobs and everything in-between. Where do you come in? Just anywhere! You could decide to shop or Invest in something or anything else and more than ever before you need security for your money.
Now who are we and why do we care?

We're www.nairacheck.com an online fraud check directory. And it's our business to make sure that your transactions are verified and safe.

HOW TO REPORT A SCAM
1. Go to www.nairacheck.com
2. Click on the "view fraud list" button
3. Search by name or account number or account name or phone number or location or social media handle
4. Because of the increasing additions, if the name does not already exist on the database, Click on the "Contribute" button
5. Fill in the details and submit [ www.nairacheck.com will never give out your identity to a third party]

HOW TO CHECK FOR FRAUD
1. Go to www.nairacheck.com
2. Click on the "view fraud list" button
3. Search by name or account number or account name or phone number or location or social media handle
4. Returned results shows that the name is on the fraud list
5. Searching is not enough....RUN!

Visit www.nairacheck.com today before that transaction

(1) (Reply)

Police Probe 47 Armed Fulani Men Arrested In Oyo / Two Nigerians And One Guinean Arrested For Drug Peddling In India / Watch As Nigerian Policemen Dehumanize A Civilian, Another Grabs His Genitals (V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.