Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,411 members, 7,901,142 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:25 AM

I'm In A Relationship, But I'm Still In Love With A Guy I Never Dated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In A Relationship, But I'm Still In Love With A Guy I Never Dated (2098 Views)

He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In A Relationship, But I'm Still In Love With A Guy I Never Dated by SugarPink23(f): 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
Please I'll like to ask you guys not to judge me. That's why I created this account, because lots of people know me offline from my original Nairaland account. I just want honest advice and opinions. Nobody is perfect. We all have flaws. Let's not be hypocrites.

So there was this guy I met months ago. He's very attractive and very intelligent. He's also very interesting and fun to be around. But above all, I'm very sexually attracted to him. Like I get wet just standing close to him. Almost everything about him turns me on. Our friendship was very short and he ended things with me over text when we had an argument. At the time I felt he was being very immature and being unfair to me because what he accused me of doing, wasn't even true. The end of the friendship was painful for me because even though we hadn't had sex, I sent nudes, had sex chats, and we had feelings for each other. I deleted his number afterwards and vowed not to contact him again.

I thought I'd get over him, but I haven't. It's been 2 months since I last talked to him and I'm still in love with him. I haven't texted him and he hasn't reached out. A part of me is still yearning for him to reach out. It hurts knowing that he doesn't care about me anymore. I think about him everyday and still have dreams of him.

I just started going out with this new guy and I feel underwhelmed by the relationship. My current boyfriend is a great guy that cares about me, but I'm not as attracted to him as I am to the previous guy. Even though I didn't have sex with the previous guy, I feel that sex with him would be more fun and enjoyable than the sex I currently have with my boyfriend.

Sometimes when I'm alone I shed tears when I think about the previous guy and how he pushed me out of his life like I was worthless to him, despite him telling me that I was special. I'm still deeply in love with him and I feel like I'm being unfair to my current boyfriend.

I'm afraid to contact the previous guy because I fear he might ignore me or worse, say something negative that would.make me feel even worse. I don't think he wants anything to do with me anymore.

I'm so confused. I don't know what to do.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm In A Relationship, But I'm Still In Love With A Guy I Never Dated by Yuceeluv(f): 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
Not judging but my only advise is, stop fornication.

12 Likes

Re: I'm In A Relationship, But I'm Still In Love With A Guy I Never Dated by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer deep within us.

Miss never go back to an old love, no matter how strong it is. It's like reading a book over and over again when you already know how it ends. Stop being a dog! Stop giving yourself too much to people who don't want or deserve you. It will end in tears.

If you don't love yourself, you would always be chasing people who don't love you either

Be yourself, invest in yourself more and the right people would come around you. Period!

Moreover, I would advise you to quit this dirty lifestyle and consider the future else you might face severe depression in due time

Let me share a secret - Those who delay sexual gratification for later in life end up with healthier relationships and better achievements. Don't let your vagina or worthless relationships cripple the bliss to come.

Whatever you decide, it's your life. I don talk my own

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm In A Relationship, But I'm Still In Love With A Guy I Never Dated by Lightangel65: 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
Whala be like used cucumber so what do you expect us to do? Take your pain away?
Re: I'm In A Relationship, But I'm Still In Love With A Guy I Never Dated by Mjshexy(f): 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
Sorry baby girl, I understand what you are going through. The sad truth is that this present relationship may not last because you're only using the new guy to fill in the space but your heart is still with the previous guy. Please don't stress the innocent new guy, if you don't feel a thing for him, kindly let him go.

Stay safe.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In A Relationship, But I'm Still In Love With A Guy I Never Dated by Aplaudez(m): 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
You need serious deliverance, please dont marry with a heart like this!

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Relationship, But I'm Still In Love With A Guy I Never Dated by zed7: 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
This is a clear example of we love whom we love. That's why some people cheat with their ex, whom they were in love with even though the ex may be half the person the current lover is.
My advise is to find a way to move on. Show some dignity and pride and focus on what you have now.

4 Likes

Re: I'm In A Relationship, But I'm Still In Love With A Guy I Never Dated by goodmorning40: 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
I am the previous guy
Contact me baby
I miss u badly

14 Likes

Re: I'm In A Relationship, But I'm Still In Love With A Guy I Never Dated by shilenji(m): 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
I have broken too many girls hearts sad

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Relationship, But I'm Still In Love With A Guy I Never Dated by Ginaz(f): 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
You're in lust with the ex friend of yours cos you never mentioned anything remotely substantial about him except how attractive and how wet he makes you feel.

You better get the feelings off your head , I feel he accused you wrongly to get you off him and it worked .

Work on yourself and never contact that guy , it will cheapen you greatly . rule number 1, never cheapen yourself for a guy, it's a big see finish.

You're in lust babe and it's a pity you're mistaking it for love. You have no ideal what love is.

Kindly break up with this current boyfriend.. You're doing him great injustice. Imagine if he was the one who hasn't gotten over a girl while dating you?

11 Likes

Re: I'm In A Relationship, But I'm Still In Love With A Guy I Never Dated by DaddyRochie1642: 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
Mjshexy:
Sorry baby girl, I understand what you are going through. The sad truth is that this present relationship may not last because you're only using the new guy to fill in the space but your heart is still with the previous guy. Please don't stress the innocent new guy, if you don't feel a thing for him, kindly let him go.

Stay safe.

You're Wise

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Relationship, But I'm Still In Love With A Guy I Never Dated by Meto1234(m): 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
Mjshexy:

Stay safe.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Relationship, But I'm Still In Love With A Guy I Never Dated by providencia(m): 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hello simps, she said "my current boyfriend is a great guy that cares about me, but am i'm not attracted to him as i am to the previous guy"
This is what she said about the previous guy :" i shed tears when i think about the previous guy and how he pushed me out of his life like am worthless to him despite telling me am special. I am still deeply in love with him''
Simps, stop reading and put your two hands on ur head and say this : " 2021 wen we enter so my mumu must do ! ''

18 Likes

Re: I'm In A Relationship, But I'm Still In Love With A Guy I Never Dated by Freestainworld(m): 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
coolTHIS IS WHY DNA IS IMPORTANT.

6 Likes

Re: I'm In A Relationship, But I'm Still In Love With A Guy I Never Dated by mosdii(m): 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
Re: I'm In A Relationship, But I'm Still In Love With A Guy I Never Dated by mosdii(m): 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
You're indeed worthless because you are a typical Naija Farm Tool.
Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits....All Of Them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In A Relationship, But I'm Still In Love With A Guy I Never Dated by felong(m): 6:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
Freestainworld:
coolTHIS IS WHY DNA IS IMPORTANT.
Lol
Re: I'm In A Relationship, But I'm Still In Love With A Guy I Never Dated by Mandrake007(m): 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bullshit,your current boyfriend is just too nice and not exciting enough compared to the other guy,u probably don’t even love your new guy,you just love the benefits you get from him Cos if you actually did you wouldn’t be thinking about your old guy,so my advice is release the poor guy stop emotionally blackmailing him with your fake relationship and go back to your ex and ask for closure or something

3 Likes

Re: I'm In A Relationship, But I'm Still In Love With A Guy I Never Dated by providencia(m): 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
mosdii:

The behaviour of the op is just not peculiar to nigeria girls. I watched a reality tv show about a white couple. The man was sternly scolding his wife. She couldn't keep up with the verbal drilling and busted into tears afterwards. She turned to the camera after the man has left and said "i dont think he is hurting me. he just doesn't knows what he is doing''.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm In A Relationship, But I'm Still In Love With A Guy I Never Dated by SarutobiEky(m): 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
I don promise myself say I no go dey put mouth for una matter again. Op...I won't call u a slut, no kiss smiley cheesy Because most of y'all vagina people are confused beings. What makes you think the grass is greener over there? Well..I'll help u. Call the former guy, tell him you love him and you want him to bleep you crazy. Or you corner him at his office seduce him and bang him crazy. He'll start to love you back kiss don't mention.
Re: I'm In A Relationship, But I'm Still In Love With A Guy I Never Dated by SarutobiEky(m): 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
providencia:
Hello simps, she said "my current boyfriend is a great guy that cares about me, but am i'm not attracted to him as i am to the previous guy"
This is what she said about the previous guy :" i shed tears when i think about the previous guy and how he pushed me out of his life like am worthless to him despite telling me am special. I am still deeply in love with him''
Simps, stop reading and put your two hands on ur head and say this : " 2021 wen we enter so my mumu must do ! ''
preach boss...dem no dey hear. Woman no send you whether u nice or not. Most of them sha. Na the few ones wey get sense. For you to be in a safe place. Love the average Naija girl with your brain if at all you go love.

6 Likes

Re: I'm In A Relationship, But I'm Still In Love With A Guy I Never Dated by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
Just say you want to Bleep the guy or is there another reason you want to go back to him? Thing is, does the guy want to fucck your smelly pussay? I guess not so keep fuccking the available dick you have for now or you may lose both. Look at how badly this one needs dick but soon she will use her main moniker to claim feminist and to think her boyfriend is somewhere claiming to have girlfriend while she is here dreaming of another dick. I'm sure she will be calling the other guy's name when she has sex with her boyfriend. Take women serious at your own peril. As for me, I just fucck and move on to the next pussy.
Re: I'm In A Relationship, But I'm Still In Love With A Guy I Never Dated by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
The generation of Noah were like this... They remained obstinate to the voice of Salvation until they were all destroyed.

Jesus said, as it was in the time of Noah so shall it be at is coming.

Repent of all your immoral and ungodly way in the name of relationship. Believe the gospel and your soul will find peace.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In A Relationship, But I'm Still In Love With A Guy I Never Dated by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
wink
Re: I'm In A Relationship, But I'm Still In Love With A Guy I Never Dated by tobechi74: 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
The heart is large enough to love many
Re: I'm In A Relationship, But I'm Still In Love With A Guy I Never Dated by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
SugarPink23:
Please I'll like to ask you guys not to judge me. That's why I created this account, because lots of people know me offline from my original Nairaland account. I just want honest advice and opinions. Nobody is perfect. We all have flaws. Let's not be hypocrites.

So there was this guy I met months ago. He's very attractive and very intelligent. He's also very interesting and fun to be around. But above all, I'm very sexually attracted to him. Like I get wet just standing close to him. Almost everything about him turns me on. Our friendship was very short and he ended things with me over text when we had an argument. At the time I felt he was being very immature and being unfair to me because what he accused me of doing, wasn't even true. The end of the friendship was painful for me because even though we hadn't had sex, I sent nudes, had sex chats, and we had feelings for each other. I deleted his number afterwards and vowed not to contact him again.

I thought I'd get over him, but I haven't. It's been 2 months since I last talked to him and I'm still in love with him. I haven't texted him and he hasn't reached out. A part of me is still yearning for him to reach out. It hurts knowing that he doesn't care about me anymore. I think about him everyday and still have dreams of him.

I just started going out with this new guy and I feel underwhelmed by the relationship. My current boyfriend is a great guy that cares about me, but I'm not as attracted to him as I am to the previous guy. Even though I didn't have sex with the previous guy, I feel that sex with him would be more fun and enjoyable than the sex I currently have with my boyfriend.

Sometimes when I'm alone I shed tears when I think about the previous guy and how he pushed me out of his life like I was worthless to him, despite him telling me that I was special. I'm still deeply in love with him and I feel like I'm being unfair to my current boyfriend.

I'm afraid to contact the previous guy because I fear he might ignore me or worse, say something negative that would.make me feel even worse. I don't think he wants anything to do with me anymore.

Are you mad or something? angry angry

You're in a relationship, but still love another guy. You must be a prostitute or olodo disguising.

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Relationship, But I'm Still In Love With A Guy I Never Dated by Angelacruz: 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
Not all...dnt generalize
mosdii:
You're indeed worthless because you are a typical Naija Farm Tool.

Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits....All Of Them
Re: I'm In A Relationship, But I'm Still In Love With A Guy I Never Dated by Whiteshield: 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
As a guy, if a lady misbehaves without remorse, kick her out. E get why.
Look at how this one is dying for someone who dumped her.

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Relationship, But I'm Still In Love With A Guy I Never Dated by NiRfreak(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
SugarPink23:

This is usually the beginning of the plot of a story that often times end in a loyal man raising a bastard. When we say men should do DNA, no be joke again

4 Likes

Re: I'm In A Relationship, But I'm Still In Love With A Guy I Never Dated by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
SugarPink23:

All I see here is a REDpiller, a Hoe bitch and a SIMP.�

but diz one wey na "sex sex sex" just full your write up so,,, na to fvck that guy just dey hungry u, which afterwards, your eyes will clear... A guy who is ignoring u. assuming you are married to this new guy now, na so u go dey catch feelings til im bang u, then u go born bastard come come give oga... THIS DNA test is a MUST

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In A Relationship, But I'm Still In Love With A Guy I Never Dated by parkervero(m): 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
Huh!
Re: I'm In A Relationship, But I'm Still In Love With A Guy I Never Dated by Thinkherbell(f): 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
So what do you want? You want to die over someone that doesn't care about you when you have someone you're already dating, who obviously likes you?

Let me tell you that you never loved this guy, you weree just infatuated wit him. After all the nude sharing and sex chats, you deep down wanted to know how he'll be in bed. You wanted to feel all that machismo near you, but it never happened.
Now you're all left with your imagination, and it's killing you.

Move on please, it's not love, it's lust. And he dosen't love you either, maybe he has found someone else, or he's tired of you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Giantess Accidentally Sat On The Shrunk Man And Crushed Him Badly / Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? / Four Things That Turn Me On...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.