Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,508 members, 7,975,051 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:38 PM

Warri Business Tycoon Gifts His Wife A Range Rover For Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Warri Business Tycoon Gifts His Wife A Range Rover For Her Birthday (655 Views)

Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday / Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) / Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warri Business Tycoon Gifts His Wife A Range Rover For Her Birthday by Daveofafrica(m): 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
Warri business tycoon and the Chairman/CEO, KFT Conglomerate, High Chief Komieyefa Uduboh gift his wife, Chief Funere Uduboh with a brand new Range Rover for her birthday.

Dave of Africa

Re: Warri Business Tycoon Gifts His Wife A Range Rover For Her Birthday by blowjob: 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
NA THE NEW KID ON THE BLOCK grin grin
Re: Warri Business Tycoon Gifts His Wife A Range Rover For Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
blessings follow me ooo
Re: Warri Business Tycoon Gifts His Wife A Range Rover For Her Birthday by Realtord43: 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
When you confirm all kids are yours through DNS then you can spoil your wife with lavish gifts because she is faithful and deserve it. cheesy
Re: Warri Business Tycoon Gifts His Wife A Range Rover For Her Birthday by Angelacruz: 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Warri Business Tycoon Gifts His Wife A Range Rover For Her Birthday by Draslo(m): 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
Women...they can kneel at your feet and still go and kneel with their mouth wide in front of their boss

(1) (Reply)

See What Bella Shmurda Promised To Do For Instablog9ja For Exposing Him (video) / Those Who Looked Down On Me Back Then Wil Be Like 'had I Known' - Funke Akindele / I Dreamt Of Me And Linda Ikeji Having A Child - Blogger Tugeez Express His Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.