Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,028 members, 7,939,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

Bitcoin Repeating History: Would You Miss Out - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bitcoin Repeating History: Would You Miss Out (441 Views)

Don't Miss Out On The #11thautoparts Expo #18thlagosmotorfair Happening Live In / Don't Miss Out On The Lagos Motor Fair Happening Live In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin Repeating History: Would You Miss Out by LYONMEDIA: 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
Good day great men and women,, if you could go back in time , I believe you would buy bitcoin, and hold. Although so painful. We can't go back. I would want to hear your opinion on a whatsapp Discussion, would you buy bitcoin if you can go back in time, and what if theys another opportunity that could help you salvage the already missed bitcoin Opportunity the the bitcoin black fork coin launching next month. .

Contact me on whatsapp @ LYONMEDIA for more info

+2347053659747

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Repeating History: Would You Miss Out by YourGrandfather: 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
SCAM ALERT!!!

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Repeating History: Would You Miss Out by Snitch24(m): 2:45am On Jan 06, 2021
this is not the best time to buy bitcoin op u will thank me latter
Re: Bitcoin Repeating History: Would You Miss Out by Sambai65(m): 9:05am On Jan 06, 2021
Don't mind them,I will buy 0.5BTC once it drop back to 4k
Re: Bitcoin Repeating History: Would You Miss Out by Kingjay5(m): 9:21am On Jan 06, 2021
YourGrandfather:
SCAM ALERT!!!
all opportunities are not scam, that's the reason most Nigerians are poor. Though am not going for the coin is proposing but it can never be too late to buy bitcoin. I bough when it was 12000$ against friends advice saying it will drop back to 9000 then, that was around September last year now see what's happening? I bought more again dec 3rd now is 35k this morning. ETH is the sure odd anytime anyday if you don't want to rush anything. But I can guarantee you bitcoin will 65k this year. Note it because we have more investors especially with PayPal coming up with payment plans via bitcoin, you can imagine more companies adopting it
Re: Bitcoin Repeating History: Would You Miss Out by alphaNomega: 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
DON'T BUY BITCOINS OH

IT WILL END IN TEARS!!

(1) (Reply)

2006 Toyota Corolla For Sale / Need Corolla 03 Head Rest / Petrol Flavoured Perfume For Electric Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.