Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,027 members, 7,946,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

Rich Nigeria Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin Drink Worth N28k. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rich Nigeria Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin Drink Worth N28k. (331 Views)

Nigerian Woman Says As She Brushes Her Teeth With A Bottle Of N28K Remy Martin / Nigerian Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Bottle Of Wine As New Year Resolution (Pix) / Investorzillion Brushes His Teeth With Oral B And Ciroc After Zlatan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rich Nigeria Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin Drink Worth N28k. by Naijajeodax(m): 2:22am On Jan 06, 2021
Anastasia Michael said her New Year resolution is to create her own unique style and that includes to never brush her teeth with water.

She stated this on Saturday, January 2nd 2021, when she posted photos of herself claiming to have brused her teeth with a whole bottle of Remy Martin VSOP which costs about N28K.

"My new year new resolution! brushing my teeth with a whole bottle of Remi_Martin v.s.o.p, Big girls brushing.This year, I won't do what everyone is doing, am creating my style and that is Never gonna brush with water. Easiest way to become Rich is just to act Rich... 2021 am trippling my hustle,,, we move" she wrote.

https://Naijajeodax.com

Re: Rich Nigeria Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin Drink Worth N28k. by ehbellsho(m): 4:36am On Jan 06, 2021
Brushing with 28k wine in an uncompleted building in a forest?

Chai! Guys don suffer
Re: Rich Nigeria Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin Drink Worth N28k. by JaneYave(f): 6:12am On Jan 06, 2021
28k is rich. Okay. This water you see is the world most profound liquid..Why did she have to keep her purse on the ground anyway

(1) (Reply)

How To Moan During Sex – Bobrisky / Wizkid’s Baby Mama, Shola Ogudu Survives Ghastly Car Crash (photos) / See This Hot Babe Do "Her Thing"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.