Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,166 members, 7,977,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:27 AM

Advice Visiting Dunamis HQ Abuja! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Advice Visiting Dunamis HQ Abuja! (1370 Views)

Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium / Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Visiting Dunamis HQ Abuja! by Quim2: 4:03am On Jan 06, 2021
Hello,

I'm based in Lagos and want to visit the Dunamis Church - Glory Dome on Airport Road, Abuja - for a 3 day prayer retreat. I've never gone there before but all the enquires i have made so far sound so discouraging.

For one thing the lodging is 15k per day and for another, I am not so sure how to go about transportation and for how much. In fact i have never been to Abuja before and would need directions.

Pls who has been to Dunamis HQ in Abuja from Lagos and how did you go? How did you cut expenses? I wanna leave this by Saturday
Re: Advice Visiting Dunamis HQ Abuja! by ipobarethieves: 4:39am On Jan 06, 2021
sad Stay where u are and pray,God will answer U.There are prayer mountain within south West u can visit.Ibadan,Osun,Ekiti(Ayo Babalola@ikeji Arakeji etc).Dnt go waste Ur money in dis Coro period..May Ur Heaven Open
Re: Advice Visiting Dunamis HQ Abuja! by madprophet(m): 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
Quim2:
Hello,

I'm based in Lagos and want to visit the Dunamis Church - Glory Dome on Airport Road, Abuja - for a 3 day prayer retreat. I've never gone there before but all the enquires i have made so far sound so discouraging.

For one thing the lodging is 15k per day and for another, I am not so sure how to go about transportation and for how much. In fact i have never been to Abuja before and would need directions.

Pls who has been to Dunamis HQ in Abuja from Lagos and how did you go? How did you cut expenses? I wanna leave this by Saturday

Hello

Please where you able to go for this trip??

Any advise.. Am thinking of visiting..

1 Like

Re: Advice Visiting Dunamis HQ Abuja! by Quim2: 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
madprophet:

Hello

Please where you able to go for this trip??

Any advise.. Am thinking of visiting..

Just have good money and you'll be fine.

Lodge outside the church.. ask those Okada guys of a cheap hotel etc.. cheapest is about 7k a night room
Re: Advice Visiting Dunamis HQ Abuja! by madprophet(m): 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
Quim2:

Just have good money and you'll be fine.

Lodge outside the church.. ask those Okada guys of a cheap hotel etc.. cheapest is about 7k a night room

How much is good money??

How long did you stay??

Can i send a PM??
Re: Advice Visiting Dunamis HQ Abuja! by Quim2: 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
madprophet:

How much is good money??

How long did you stay??

Can i send a PM??

Whatsapp on my profile

Stayed 7 days. Had 100k

(1) (Reply)

Slave Trade And The African Gods / The Last "Day" / Let Us Pray For Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.