Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,879 members, 7,883,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

I’ve Slept With My Husband’s Father 12 Times And Now I Can’t Stop, Am Confused A - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’ve Slept With My Husband’s Father 12 Times And Now I Can’t Stop, Am Confused A (3182 Views)

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend / i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries / I’m Just 25 Years Old And I’ve Slept With 69 Guys This Year Alone; Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Slept With My Husband’s Father 12 Times And Now I Can’t Stop, Am Confused A by Wartywest: 5:24am On Jan 06, 2021
I’ve Slept With My Husband’s Father 12 Times And Now I Can’t Stop, Am Confused And Don’t Know What To Do – Lady Confesses

As of late, we heard stunning disclosures about what occurred in the family because of s*x or misdirecting an accomplice. This is like others. A lady who asked not to be named came out to show that a stunning occurrence happened between her and her relative. She concedes that she has had an illicit relationship with his father by marriage and wouldn’t like to stop.

Am planning on travelling abroad with my loved ones too so that I can stay there for some time because am pregnant with my husband’s father.

Am planning on removing the pregnancy, I don’t want anything that will bring shame to me and my husband.

If you have any advice for her please share in the comments.

Re: I’ve Slept With My Husband’s Father 12 Times And Now I Can’t Stop, Am Confused A by Nobody: 5:36am On Jan 06, 2021
When the fear of God is not there, people do as they wish. Abomination.

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Slept With My Husband’s Father 12 Times And Now I Can’t Stop, Am Confused A by InfernoNig: 5:47am On Jan 06, 2021
No shame. I wish there was a reset button.

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Slept With My Husband’s Father 12 Times And Now I Can’t Stop, Am Confused A by Duru9(m): 6:23am On Jan 06, 2021
Art op
Is that the lady there ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Slept With My Husband’s Father 12 Times And Now I Can’t Stop, Am Confused A by Bruno3000(m): 7:05am On Jan 06, 2021
some pple are better off being side chics. marriages are not meant for these type of pple.

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Slept With My Husband’s Father 12 Times And Now I Can’t Stop, Am Confused A by HonKong: 7:14am On Jan 06, 2021
Fear Women
Re: I’ve Slept With My Husband’s Father 12 Times And Now I Can’t Stop, Am Confused A by PAWG(m): 8:03am On Jan 06, 2021
I’m another thread some guy in Canada said he slept with his wife’s mom, now this undecided

What’s really going on?

4 Likes

Re: I’ve Slept With My Husband’s Father 12 Times And Now I Can’t Stop, Am Confused A by jamesmith29js: 8:16am On Jan 06, 2021
For information on McAfee installation please check out
[url="https://www.go-mcafee.com/activate/"]McAfee activate[/url] |
Re: I’ve Slept With My Husband’s Father 12 Times And Now I Can’t Stop, Am Confused A by Quality20(m): 8:35am On Jan 06, 2021
Inu eje lowa.
Re: I’ve Slept With My Husband’s Father 12 Times And Now I Can’t Stop, Am Confused A by mosdii(m): 9:04am On Jan 06, 2021
All Women Are Hoes

Re: I’ve Slept With My Husband’s Father 12 Times And Now I Can’t Stop, Am Confused A by tnerro1(m): 9:07am On Jan 06, 2021
Them talk am say this 2021 go strong well well for this virginal people wahala
Re: I’ve Slept With My Husband’s Father 12 Times And Now I Can’t Stop, Am Confused A by djproofficial(m): 9:20am On Jan 06, 2021
CalliDora1:
When the fear of God is not there, people do as they wish. Abomination.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Slept With My Husband’s Father 12 Times And Now I Can’t Stop, Am Confused A by ghettowriter(m): 9:40am On Jan 06, 2021
Will DNA diffrentiate this?
Re: I’ve Slept With My Husband’s Father 12 Times And Now I Can’t Stop, Am Confused A by Wartywest: 10:12am On Jan 06, 2021
haha
mosdii:
All Women Are Hoes
Re: I’ve Slept With My Husband’s Father 12 Times And Now I Can’t Stop, Am Confused A by Chike222(m): 11:07am On Jan 06, 2021
The issue isn't that you have slept with your husband's father but you derive pleasure doing it with him and that is why you need to stop that habit within you first so as to move on in life.....you are not confused at the moment but just that you want to know the public opinions of people about your sexual lifestyle and as for the baby, i don't want you to abort it for any reason(children are great gifts from God and not for abortion)

(1) (Reply)

Feminist Hypocrisy / Why Do Nigerian Girls Love This? / Choose One Between These Two Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.