Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,507 members, 7,888,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:37 AM

We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) (14468 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos In Talks With COVID-19 Vaccine Manufacturers / How I Survived COVID-19 — Geoffery Onyeama / Coronavirus: Governor Akeredolu Features In Skit To Sensitize Public On COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by Fmghewzy(m): 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
plaetton:

Shut up dia.
If your very evil leaders had invested in education and science, you would be producing your own vaccines.

Born fool,this is not about our leaders leave their evils for now fool!

We are talking about the evil chinese slowpoke.
If the shameless leaders can't do without begging,at least it shouldn't be from China.

I know you are most likely a Chinese or one igbo miscreant who have decided to develop evil relationship with your evil masters .
That is why you asslick them wholeheartedly.
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by EMMY76: 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
Rubbish I will never take any convid 19 vaccine from china.
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by Value2Ethics: 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2021

Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by nikdam: 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by Flexherbal(m): 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
oyatainer:

Which one have you done to have your name written in the history book.Our mentality is the reflection of the leaders we have. Certainty, if you are there, you won't do anything different.

Thank you, oga minister.
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by plaetton: 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
Fmghewzy:

Born fool,this is not about our leaders leave their evils for now fool!

We are talking about the evil chinese slowpoke.
If the shameless leaders can't do without begging,at least it shouldn't be from China.

I know you are most likely a Chinese or one igbo miscreant who have decided to develop evil relationship with your evil masters .
That is why you asslick them wholeheartedly.
My point is that given where you are from and probably where and how you live, you're in no moral pedestal to look at another race and demonize them. Just as there are far far too many corrupt, fraudulent and evil people in Nigeria, so there is everywhere, including , I suppose, China.
But if China had more evil people than Nigeria, China would be a shithole begger nation like or worse than Nigeria.
Take out the log in thine own eyes before you notice the speck in the eyes of others.
Chinese people, by and large, no matter your bad belle and inferiority complex towards them , enjoy a far greater standard of living and far more respect in the world than you and your shithole country.
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by Fmghewzy(m): 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
plaetton:

My point is that given where you are from and probably where and how you live, you're in no moral pedestal to look at another race and demonize them. Just as there are far far too many and your shithole country.

Ignorance is really a disease,I don't blame you

Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by mohims(m): 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
SeriouslySense:
trust your instincts, presently China is experimenting on her soldiers, editing their DNA, looking for super soldiers

Okay. If you say so
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by Samuelkuraja: 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
Great idea!!! Return all vaccines affiliated with Bill Gates (Pfizer/moderna)
They are more expensive anyway & the west are obsessed with depopulation.& enslaving people.
Our government would be wise to only buy vaccines from Russia, China or Cuba
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by streetsoldier1(m): 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
awon werey...ordinary red onions will send Coro away, we don't read here in Nigeria, our education system is a waste
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
PROPHETmichael:
Till date, there is no report of anybody receiving vaccine in China despite being the starting of the virus. All they did was extreme lock down and today, Whuhan is free from the virus.
Exactly, the Chinese government agencies buried those that died from the virus , some that wasn't recovering were injected to death.
I Google on the number of people receiving the vaccine only to find out there's undisclosed number which seems to be conspiracy.
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by Coinbased: 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
You are in talk for your pocket one is interested
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by cardoctor(m): 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
Una still dey for talk. Na wah for naija
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
China will inject Nigerrians with even more covid virus grin China have not even vaccinated their own citizens. NIgeria is doomed
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by noony926: 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
I will not board any Nigerian airways at all. That shit will cut gas amid the air and the pilots will start blaming Jona for it
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:

YOU BETTER SHUT UP THERE!!!
I have been observing your comments on this thread. You are a political paid agent
But it is a pity that you can only deceive gullible people
Keep hiding behind that fake account

We are not a rich country.

And it is a pity that the APC has no idea how to fix that.

Same as PDP

Good evening.

Modifed: To understand why we are not a rich country, google 'Resource curse'
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
seguno2:

China and India have massive poverty compared to Nigeria

They do.
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
seguno2:

Can you please explain why you are not a very lazy youth, if you have allowed APC and PDP plus other past governments at the local, state and federal levels to rule you?

I never voted for either.

I'm just one voter.

Good evening.
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
OChimex:

First I apologize for implying such words on you. But to be honest with you I usually get livid and lose it, and it beats my imagination how someone who is an adult could find a defense for a usuless govt that have shown time without number that they hate their citizens and will care less if they all die.

First, I don't use chinese by choice and mostly my items are not China products. No way I will choose Chinese product over US or any other country. From A to Z. I don't use their product if I have alternative.

And second, Japan is never known for substandard products. Never. Go verify.

You ask if nigeria have the facility. where have you been storing all the vaccines in the country? Polio, immunization and the rest? Govt controls these not individuals so they can afford the storage Facility. so yo get -70 degrees is now a rocket science? Deep freezer is -100. So what's the big deal?

You said you dont know if any of the vaccines works, so the Chinese own you want to buy works abi?

Apple is not a Chinese product. And even in China, Chinese big boys don't use Chinese products, from wrist watch to jewelries to phones, cars, wears etc.

Vote out who? Does your vote count?

Conclusion. Your type deserve Nigeria govt. Birds of a feather.

Well, we don't know if any of the vaccines work...till the report comes in in a few years.

Plus explaining why we may be buying Chinese vaccicnes does not mean I support the government or back them...and in fact I do not support PDP or APC for many varied reasons.

Just like the other day someone called me a Jona supporter because I explained why the government could not give ASUU the cash they demanded then.
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by mytty: 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
When China were busy searching for cure, Nigeria was busy waiting for them, it is a pity, WHEN WILL AFRICA LEARN? ÀFRICA NEVER ASKED ANY QUESTION ABOUT THIS PLANDEMIC, THEY JUST ACCEPT TO LOCKDOWN THE FUTURE OF THEIR OWN PEOPLE, IT'S A SHAME, A VIRUS THAT HAS BEING QUESTIONED AND STILL QUESTIONED, IT IS A SHAME, GOD WILL JUDGE ALL OF YOU THAT PROMOTED THIS SCAM/covid19/21 ,shaamme shmee
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by seguno2: 1:22am On Jan 07, 2021
I never voted for either.
I'm just one voter.
Good evening.

That is exactly and precisely why you are a lazy youth- satisfied with being just one voter, instead of mobilising hundreds and thousands to vote for your preferred candidates.
Do you get it
Re: We Are In Talks With China On COVID-19 Vaccine – Geoffery Onyeama (Minister) by Theophinio(m): 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
speaktome:
Chai!

The minister said that at this point when countries were discovering vaccines and China being one of them, Nigeria was engaging the country in the area of access to the vaccine.

Mr Minister, you are not ashamed of this...
Other countries were busy discovering vaccines but ur own country was busy engaging them to have access... Shame!!!

Sir, I sent you pm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bitter Kola Highly Medicinal / Christians In Bauchi Reject COVID-19 Vaccines - Governor Bala Mohammed / Yobe Discharges All COVID-19 Patients, Declares Zero Case On Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.