Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,347 members, 7,947,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

The Whole Truth Behind Bella Shmurda Doing Drugs And Weed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Whole Truth Behind Bella Shmurda Doing Drugs And Weed (1212 Views)

Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting / Cultists Scatter Bella Shmurda's Show In Ilorin (Video) / List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Whole Truth Behind Bella Shmurda Doing Drugs And Weed by Baelila: 9:16am On Jan 06, 2021
In a viral Video shared by different Instagram bloggers, Bella Shmurda a Fast Rising young Artiste was seen to have been so intoxicated that he almost fell off stage...
Bella Shmurda later came out to say things regarding the video and that's what we're going to be talking about in this video and that's why this whole video is about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSPq6fF179I
Re: The Whole Truth Behind Bella Shmurda Doing Drugs And Weed by Baelila: 11:41am On Jan 06, 2021
Bella

(1) (Reply)

MC Lively & His Wife Clowning (video) / She Will Surely Cash Out” – Fans React As Nengi Names Shoes Collections After EX / Bbnaija 2021: Its Killing Me, I Can’t Take It Anymore – Maria Complain To Biggie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.