Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,424 members, 7,881,560 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:51 PM

How My Fiance Gave The Biggest Surprise Of My Life On My Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Fiance Gave The Biggest Surprise Of My Life On My Birthday (773 Views)

I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life. / Guys, What's The Biggest Surprise You've Ever Gotten From Your Gf(s) / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Fiance Gave The Biggest Surprise Of My Life On My Birthday by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 06, 2021
HOW MY FIANCE GAVE ME THE SURPRISE OF MY LIFE ON MY BIRTHDAY.
I am a young man who turned 31 on 25th December, 2020. On this day I got what I have never immagined.
I and my now fiance have been in a relationship since March 2019 before I engaged her for marriage in May 2020 by God grace we will tie the nut by April 2021.
I woke up on that blessed day being 25th December 2020 which happens to be my birthday to warm text message from my fiance wishing me the best birthday. During the day around 12pm I was in my shop when I got a phone call from an unanimous caller wishing me a happy birthday and also urging to go to my house immidiately and pickup my birthday gift, I asked the caller who she was, she said said she is one of my ex-girlfriend I asked of her name she said I shouldn't bother, we hung up. After the call this left me confused in thought which of my ex could do this be of which I started suspecting one of my crazy ex. I narrated the whole thing to my immediate younger brother, he never expressed surprise he urged me to go to the house and see the gift nah, after some mins I went to my house. In my house they is burglary I will open before reaching my door to open it I felt she will slip the gift through my burglary I drop it on the floor because is only myself and my younger brother that has the key to my apartment so when I got to the burglary I peeped through my burglary but could not see anything I opened my door went inside my house only to see a beautiful cake and other beautifully packaged items on my table I was shocked to my bones how this stranger gain entrance into my house without my keys or breaking anything I couldn't touch the gift I left the house in fear back to my shop and narrated the whole thing to my younger brother only for him to be giving me suspicious smile, that was when I put it to him that he knew something about this whole drama he now laughed a screamed happy birthday and told me to call my fiance that was when I knew my fiance was the architect of the whole thing and before the caller called me they was a time my fiance to my shop I never knew that was when she came and callected the keys to my house from my brother went and dropped the gift. She planned the whole thing just to surprise me on my birthday.
Am not a birthday enthusiast and this happens to be the first time in my life that someone went out of his/her way to make a cake for me and to give me a surprise on my birthday. I had to use to opportunity to call few friends and family for a small get together/celebration
I love her so much that I can't wait to have her all to myself as a wife come April.
Thanks for reading

5 Likes

Re: How My Fiance Gave The Biggest Surprise Of My Life On My Birthday by Michelle55: 9:24am On Jan 06, 2021
Fiction or real?

No vex, I really don't know what to believe anymore when it comes to SM

If it's real, hold her tight and may God bless your union!
Re: How My Fiance Gave The Biggest Surprise Of My Life On My Birthday by JOACHINpedro: 9:39am On Jan 06, 2021
Let her come and tell her own version of story, e go sweet die grin. She must have a hidden reason to have claimed your ex, maybe to test you but your bro spill bean prematurely. cheesy
Regardless, happy Birthday in arrears and HML in advance bro
Re: How My Fiance Gave The Biggest Surprise Of My Life On My Birthday by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 06, 2021
Re: How My Fiance Gave The Biggest Surprise Of My Life On My Birthday by odinson1(m): 10:20am On Jan 06, 2021
You've got to be kidding me! Like she Gave you a mere cake on your birthday and that's your biggest suprise?

Sorry to say but your fiance is a selfish and stingy woman, just like every other woman out there who Buys Boxers and singlets for their partners,and call them Gifts. I'm sure she will expect you to buy her a phone or a car for her Birthday
Re: How My Fiance Gave The Biggest Surprise Of My Life On My Birthday by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
Not only cake my dear. There other expensive items that I can't mention here
Re: How My Fiance Gave The Biggest Surprise Of My Life On My Birthday by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
Michelle55:
Fiction or real?

No vex, I really don't know what to believe anymore when it comes to SM

If it's real, hold her tight and may God bless your union!
Am already holding her tight
Re: How My Fiance Gave The Biggest Surprise Of My Life On My Birthday by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
odinson1:
You've got to be kidding me! Like she Gave you a mere cake on your birthday and that's your biggest suprise?

Sorry to say but your fiance is a selfish and stingy woman, just like every other woman out there who Buys Boxers and singlets for their partners,and call them Gifts. I'm sure she will expect you to buy her a phone or a car for her Birthday
I know her financial strength. And for her to buy those items for me shows she went extra length to get those things, am even suspecting she borrowed the money. My OP is that not sacrifice

(1) (Reply)

WATCH VIDEO: See The Pains Women Pass Through Just To Look Beautiful / See My fiancy fat ass . pics added / How Do You Cope With Girls\women In Your Family House And Compounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.