Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,278 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:41 AM

Unilorin!is It Truely The Best Uni In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin!is It Truely The Best Uni In Nigeria? (525 Views)

PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' / Unilorin Must See!!! Is This Why Unilorin Is Better By Far? Photo / Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Edo Sate Is The Worst Uni In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin!is It Truely The Best Uni In Nigeria? by Johnsinia(m): 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2011
Everybody seems to talkin abt unilorin as the best uni in nig.the questn is,are they truly the best in the country? If yes,wat ar ur criteria and if no,wat ar ur reasons.to me i love the institutn but the only problm i see is the area of catchment region and delayer to release result

(1) (Reply)

Science Candidates. Pay Only 1000 And Get Ur Answer Through Sms / Rsust Screenig Test Application Is Out / Pass Ccna, Ccnp, Mcitp, Cwna, Itil Without Stress!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.