Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,752 members, 7,972,709 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 04:37 PM

Post Titi's Era Now Begins With A New Wonder Kid! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Post Titi's Era Now Begins With A New Wonder Kid! (854 Views)

Manchester City New Wonder Kid / Kingsley Madu : The New Wonder Kid / The NBA Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Titi's Era Now Begins With A New Wonder Kid! by martin007(m): 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2007
Arsenal have swooped to sign Croatian international striker Eduardo da Silva from Dinamo Zagreb.

The 24-year-old, who scored against England in a Euro 2008 qualifier in October, has signed a four-year contract at the Emirates Stadium.

The fee is undisclosed and Da Silva will be unveiled as an Arsenal player after completing a medical at the club.
Re: Post Titi's Era Now Begins With A New Wonder Kid! by RuuDie(m): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2007
what was all the Obafemi Martins fuss all about  
Re: Post Titi's Era Now Begins With A New Wonder Kid! by chuckdee4(m): 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2007
RuuDie:

what was all the Obafemi Martins fuss all about

That was the English media trying to sell Arsenal players, they always do that, as long as the English media continue to exist, players will always be linked with this n that club

As for the signing, never heard of him but £16 is a lot of money, lets hope teh guy delivers, he's Brazilian by birth but look how the last Brazilian at teh Emirates turned out, O papa God let this not be a repetition
Re: Post Titi's Era Now Begins With A New Wonder Kid! by martin007(m): 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2007
Let not your heart be troubled Chuckdee4, i think from his CV, this guy is gonna perform, i am not saying he is the Messiah, but his records, speaks for him, i have always known Wenger to go for the best he thinks would play his kinda futbol, Lets just keep our fingers crossed and keep praying, He might turn out to be the NEW TITI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIS CV
The 24-year-old has struck five times in the competition while continuing to star on the domestic stage - his 34 league goals in 32 games is a Croatian record and he ended the season with the first ever hat-trick in a Dinamo showdown with arch-rivals HNK Hajduk Split.
Re: Post Titi's Era Now Begins With A New Wonder Kid! by chuckdee4(m): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2007
Martin007 i trust Wenger in the transfer market, no one seems to have even looked up this guy so i'm quite certain he's one of those diamond in the ruff. His record speaks highly of him, lets hope he adopts to the premiership quickly, thats the main thing
Arsenal create chances no doubt, even without TH14 so if this guy can convert chances then i don't care if he's as fast as Henry or as skillful as him, as long as he can blast that ball into the net with his ass, head, belly, neck or foot then i'm fine with teh signing, we still need cover though defensively, especially when Toure goes to ACN
Re: Post Titi's Era Now Begins With A New Wonder Kid! by RuuDie(m): 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2007
The signing of Alexander Hleb was similar - str8 o'utta the blues, nobody saw it coming. heck, nobody knew what in the world he was! there's this friend of mine when he heard that arsenal had signed Hleb, his reaction was "Oh my God !"

my point exacto, what good has Hleb done 'em he's a good player, a talented footballer - not taking anything away from him - and wenger does have a good eye for spotting those but he doesn't have the best of heads when it comes to picking which would best suit his team!
Re: Post Titi's Era Now Begins With A New Wonder Kid! by RuuDie(m): 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2007
chuckdee4:

O papa God let this not be a repetition

you guys are g'onna be needing a lot of His help if The Prof. don't start buying right !
Re: Post Titi's Era Now Begins With A New Wonder Kid! by chuckdee4(m): 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2007
With this buy, at least we know the prof is still at work, just doing it behind closed doors, lets wait and see, like i said it depends on how this guy takes to the premiership but i think prof s staying and will probably buy more cos we are still short
Re: Post Titi's Era Now Begins With A New Wonder Kid! by RuuDie(m): 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2007
RuuDie:

you guys are g'onna be needing a lot of His help if The Prof. don't start buying right !
Re: Post Titi's Era Now Begins With A New Wonder Kid! by A40(m): 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2007
Did i hear someone say 16mil again is it just me or is that now our favorite number, thats a little too much if you ask me, I hope hes worth every penny, August 11 ohh i cant wait
Re: Post Titi's Era Now Begins With A New Wonder Kid! by justkunmi(m): 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2007
wenger and his gambles!!!! sad

(1) (Reply)

Choose your League / Women's Final (all African Games - Algiers) / Play Football In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.