Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,933 members, 7,946,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:41 AM

Here’s A Career Opportunity I Wish I Got When I Was A Youth Corper - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Here’s A Career Opportunity I Wish I Got When I Was A Youth Corper (328 Views)

Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North / I Wish Someone Told Me This Before My NYSC / Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here’s A Career Opportunity I Wish I Got When I Was A Youth Corper by convertcareers: 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
Welcome to 2021! Are you excited for all the Graduate trainee Opportunities that will soon come knocking?

Then, take a good look at your CV. Is it good enough to get your dream job? When are you going to do something about it?

This is an opportunity for you to get the kind of CV/Cover letter that can get you into the recruitment pool of the best of the best: KPMG, PWC, Standard Chartered, BCG, name it; Even as a corper!

ConVert Careers is a CV/Cover letter writing service which provides the excellence of professional CV writing and editing with the affordability of a corper’s budget. Check to see our reviews!

Our usual rates are 5k for a Converted CV and 5k for a Converted Cover Letter. For our 2-for-1 offer, you are getting a winning CV and Cover Letter at the rate of N5k for both!

It is a limited time offer which lasts from 6th - 8th January 2021
There’s more! The first 21 people to pay also get:
1. Free Assessment Test Past Question
2. Mock interview Session
3. Convert Careers Special Edition Interview Tips

Hurry!!!!! Follow us on IG: @convertcareers and send us a DM or Contact us on: 09076723161.

(1) (Reply)

,, / Seeking For Ur Opinions / Sage50, Quickbooks, Tally Prime, Sage 200 Sales, Implementation And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.