Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

How True Is "if He Hits U Once,he'll Do It Again'' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is "if He Hits U Once,he'll Do It Again'' (2103 Views)

When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard / Is It Wrong To Love Someone Cos They're a Look Alike Of Som1 U Once Loved! / Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is "if He Hits U Once,he'll Do It Again'' by rully2: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2011
What will you do if your boyfriend hits you several times in the face and punches you, all because he stumbled on a platonic sms from another guy without waiting for explanation, and comes back to beg, cry and plead for forgiveness.

Especially when this same boyfriend has been cheating on you and lying about it.

At this point, how true is the saying''If he hits you once, he'll do it again and keep doing it''?
Re: How True Is "if He Hits U Once,he'll Do It Again'' by Pweety4me(f): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2011
Sorry, even an attempt to do so is a 'stunt' gone to far!
Re: How True Is "if He Hits U Once,he'll Do It Again'' by r231(m): 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2011
temper temper. . . . . grin cheesy

if he can't control his temper yea he will do it till you stp being his punching bag
Re: How True Is "if He Hits U Once,he'll Do It Again'' by DeboO1: 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2011
If he hits you once, Its 99.9% likely he'll do it again, except he's trully 'Born Again',

Even at that , He still have the tendency,

its only a 'Mad' man that raises his hands to beat a woman
Re: How True Is "if He Hits U Once,he'll Do It Again'' by Abbycrown(f): 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2011
It would really be painful and at the same time good, because it wouldn't be too late to back out. Afterall I've not said "I DO"
Re: How True Is "if He Hits U Once,he'll Do It Again'' by MrsChima(f): 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2011
Yes, and it is sad that MOST women will stay in that environment because they can't stand to be rejected or abandoned.
Re: How True Is "if He Hits U Once,he'll Do It Again'' by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2011
it's true.
Re: How True Is "if He Hits U Once,he'll Do It Again'' by snowdrops(m): 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2011
put on your best trainers and run like you have never done before
Re: How True Is "if He Hits U Once,he'll Do It Again'' by ritapearl(f): 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2011
Very too true, lol, If he does it once he'll do it over and over and over again.
Re: How True Is "if He Hits U Once,he'll Do It Again'' by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2011
In that situation, yes he will do it again.

He didn't handle it like a man.
Re: How True Is "if He Hits U Once,he'll Do It Again'' by BABE3: 5:46pm On Mar 30, 2011
Well, odds are he's gonna hit you again . There's a 95% chance he's gonna. BUT, there's still a 5% chance he's not going to, and trust me people to change for the better. I'm not telling no one to put up someone's BS o, I'm just saying!
Plus, my brothers stopped hitting me after a while. (They say I run my mouth.) But, they changed! cheesy cheesy, lol
(That was a random info, but seriously, people do change! wink smiley )
Re: How True Is "if He Hits U Once,he'll Do It Again'' by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 30, 2011
@poster
Who cares how the saying goes?! "Most" women would accept whatever silly excuses the bf will come up with, coupled with make up sex.
Yes, unfortunately, that's how low some women will go down thanks to love/desperation and low self esteem.

She should have been out of there when she caught him cheating, let alone with a black and blue face!
Re: How True Is "if He Hits U Once,he'll Do It Again'' by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2011
1 thousand percen% thru
Re: How True Is "if He Hits U Once,he'll Do It Again'' by rully2: 9:38am On May 27, 2011
Hmmm,

(1) (Reply)

Should I Give Her Or Not / Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. / Ten Sign Is In Love With U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.