Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,714 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:07 AM

Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) (6339 Views)

Modu Malaram: Why We're Surrendering To Nigerian Troops - Ex Boko Haram Fighter / Herdsmen Are Vacating Ondo Forests But Leaving Trails Of Blood, Tears - Abitogun / Our Agreement With Ondo Governor Didn’t Include Vacating Forest – Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:59am On Jan 07, 2021
Etrusen:

my guy me dey dread your comment oo I swear
wake up dead grin

2 Likes

Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by Tweiker: 10:59am On Jan 07, 2021
SisterFire:
payback eviction and killings shud come faster because is only a fool that stays n develop an enemies' camp

Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by supercase1(m): 11:11am On Jan 07, 2021
MelesZenawi:
While Condemning the spread of the fake news..

Fulani should stop looking for separate ghettos to live..

Look for house, pay for rent and occupy as normal human do..

Stop moving from bush to bush , live in an apartment and carry out your business.

Only then will this tension, of terrorist behavior be doused.

Live among people and stop looking for thick forests to Inhabit and unleash Mayhem.
Is the you MelesZenawi or your account was hacked cheesy while are u wailing cheesy cheesy fulanis are destined to live in bushes and roam about with cattle no amount of your wailing can change that
So you can wail like this chai u just disgraced your fellow buhari toothless attack dogs on nairaland so let me laugh small
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by Valkrie: 11:15am On Jan 07, 2021
PreyingMantis:
Don't be a Simp! That girl is a terrorist Fulani lass from Zamfara State. She has many monikers on Nairaland including Tissaia, Yenefer. There are many others I can't remember again

I do not care and that don't make me a simp guy..!! re-looked at are comment and saw we where on same page and apologised...so what's your own there...nah me get my apology and free to use it as I like so pls leave me alone...
Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by Greenback: 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2021
tunjiajayi:
cry
Sorry for your losses!

I just hope when the table turns the Igbos won't start claiming they are being victimised and start calling UN, America etc....
See them all they got is thatch huts not much of a loss as compared to what the Igbos would loose if this is reciprocated.

My take!
I seriously doubt that you are a Yoruba person but if actually you are a Yoruba person then it's highly unfortunate that you came out with this thrash. I'm not Igbo,I'm South South but how long are we gonna be tolerating these people and their atrocities?
I bet you want to the situation to degenerate to that of southern Kaduna before you wake up,huh?
We are yorubas but it truly hurt when the daughter of a whole Afenifere leader,Fasoranti,was killed last year or so!

You Yoruba people are something else indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Hmm... Southerners, all your atrocities against the Fulanis/Hausas/Northerners will NOT be forgotten.. At the appropriate time, God Almighty will avenge all the wrongs done to our people!

Meanwhile, this user has spoken my mind!

Ok !
Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by OruExpress: 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
Basher8583:

You just spoke my mind. Fulani are the nicest people in the world however they have a very bad habit of not forgetting injustice metted on them. You will pay one day and they will patiently wait for that day

you speak of this as a strength but its truly a weakness. Hopwful they will learn to heal from this mentality if it's true. If noo

3 Likes

Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by Basher8583: 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
OruExpress:

you speak of this as a strength but its truly a weakness. Hopwful they will learn to heal from this mentality if it's true. If noo

As you can see in my post I actually mentioned that it was a bad habit. Its really a weakness on their part as you have mentioned.
Fulani don't like injustice. Don't steal from them. Dont kill them unjustly. Don't unjustly destroy their means of livlihood else there will definitely be repraisal attack
Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by OruExpress: 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
Basher8583:

As you can see in my post I actually mentioned that it was a bad habit. Its really a weakness on their part as you have mentioned.
Fulani don't like injustice. Don't steal from them. Dont kill them unjustly. Don't unjustly destroy their means of livlihood else there will definitely be repraisal attack

I think this qualifies for every group of humans on earth. Any child capable of throwing a hand can do a 'reprisal attack.' But for when I heard fulanis talk they speak about reprisal attack and 'not forgetting a grudge' the way Igbos and Yorubas talk about succeeding in life, community modernization and education.

This are poor virtues and from all corners of Africa Fulanis are constantly on the run, so its not paying off either. Is it that Fulanis will attack Igbo people or Yoruba people and there is a missing part of the Igbo or Yoruba brain that doesn't seek revenge?

What you won't see is the other groups in Nigeria speaking about revenge as a virtue. After 200 years of revenge you have spent 200 years with absolutely no certainty, stability, or consistency in your life. After 2000 years of this its easy to see why many of these Fulani settlements are collections of thatch birds nests in areas where the locals are trying to build skyscrapers.

Let's say you attack a Yoruba village. They are still building Eko Atlantic, so who cares? If you attack Igbos they are still manufacturing cars and running their own airlines so again, who cares? They will attack you back then you will spend the next x amount of years waiting to 'get revenge'. When it happens they will be more advanced than when you first came and you'll still be in a birds nest.

4 Likes

Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by Basher8583: 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
OruExpress:

I think this qualifies for every group of humans on earth. Any child capable of throwing a hand can do a 'reprisal attack.' But for when I heard fulanis talk they speak about reprisal attack and 'not forgetting a grudge' the way Igbos and Yorubas talk about succeeding in life, community modernization and education.

This are poor virtues and from all corners of Africa Fulanis are constantly on the run, so its not paying off either. Is it that Fulanis will attack Igbo people or Yoruba people and there is a missing part of the Igbo or Yoruba brain that doesn't seek revenge?

What you won't see is the other groups in Nigeria speaking about revenge as a virtue. After 200 years of revenge you have spent 200 years with absolutely no certainty, stability, or consistency in your life. After 2000 years of this its easy to see why many of these Fulani settlements are collections of thatch birds nests in areas where the locals are trying to build skyscrapers.

Let's say you attack a Yoruba village. They are still building Eko Atlantic, so who cares? If you attack Igbos they are still manufacturing cars and running their own airlines so again, who cares? They will attack you back then you will spend the next x amount of years waiting to 'get revenge'. When it happens they will be more advanced than when you first came and you'll still be in a birds nest.

I don't understand this your talk. Why are you stereotyping fulanis as poor and uneducated. The richest man in Africa is a fulani. Fulanis do no believe in flamboyance thats why you always underestimate them. That's their game. Have you ever wondered why Igbos always fail in any competitions. Its because they always undersetimate their opponent. Fulanis are illiterates yet they dominate politics and the economy while igbos keep throwing money up and down messaging their ego with it.
Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by ariesbull: 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
BastardWike:

Hmnnn, first time in history I'm seeing you say something reasonable. I had to check the moniker again to be sure it's you. I pray you don't suffer a relapse again.
lol

1 Like

Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by ariesbull: 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
Greenback:

I seriously doubt that you are a Yoruba person but if actually you are a Yoruba person then it's highly unfortunate that you came out with this thrash. I'm not Igbo,I'm South South but how long are we gonna be tolerating these people and their atrocities?
I bet you want to the situation to degenerate to that of southern Kaduna before you wake up,huh?
We are yorubas but it truly hurt when the daughter of a whole Afenifere leader,Fasoranti,was killed last year or so!

You Yoruba people are something else indeed.

LoL. .you don't know them... Thank lord you are knowing those guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by ariesbull: 11:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
OruExpress:

true
Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by ariesbull: 11:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
Basher8583:

You just spoke my mind. Fulani are the nicest people in the world however they have a very bad habit of not forgetting injustice metted on them. You will pay one day and they will patiently wait for that day

The same thing with igbo ate very nice people but they are vindictive.. they don't forget easily that is why till date they still haven't forgiven NIGERIA for the biafra war and they want their pound of flesh and are ready to find it ....

So it's not only fulani.... Igbo are like that also ....

4 Likes

Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by ariesbull: 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
tunjiajayi:
cry
Sorry for your losses!

I just hope when the table turns the Igbos won't start claiming they are being victimised and start calling UN, America etc....
See them all they got is thatch huts not much of a loss as compared to what the Igbos would loose if this is reciprocated.

My take!
afonja man has finally spoken
Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by Basher8583: 9:53am On Jan 08, 2021
ariesbull:

The same thing with igbo ate very nice people but they are vindictive.. they don't forget easily that is why till date they still haven't forgiven NIGERIA for the biafra war and they want their pound of flesh and are ready to find it ....

So it's not only fulani.... Igbo are like that also ....

I totally agree with you. Vengeance create an infinite loop of violence and destruction
Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 10:12am On Jan 08, 2021
Kapeter:
Bunch of terrorists. Well i believe these are prolly the law abiding ones. Prolly those that use to be our friends wayback. Those that we used to know. I guess their original terrorist brothers from Niger, Chad and likes are still deep in d forest. If you no carry guns and bazooka go meet those ones dem no dey go. Make Amotekun sha go stay Ore/Benin border o. Those trailers must not enter west i take God beg una.
Keypad internet warrior.
Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 10:13am On Jan 08, 2021
Kapeter:
Yinmu. ESN ko, ESPN ni. Maybe na ESN be community.
Stop exhibiting ur afonjaic trait here.
Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by Norwichsailor(m): 10:25am On Jan 08, 2021
Mrbillionaire:

Like Benue and Jos people; those people are no. 1 cowards ehnn
Actually usmans jihad was defeated at benue, if he had won there, the igbos,ijaws,ibibio,bini,urhobo,etc would have had to fight for our survival.
The benue ancestors were brave men, idk why the ones we have today are somehow docile.
Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by ariesbull: 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
Basher8583:

I totally agree with you. Vengeance create an infinite loop of violence and destruction
So it's funny when they parrot fülani don't forgive.... Same thing with igbo... Igbo don't even forget not to talk of forgiving

So the best thing.... Respect each other ...
Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by Basher8583: 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
ariesbull:

So it's funny when they parrot fülani don't forgive.... Same thing with igbo... Igbo don't even forget not to talk of forgiving

So the best thing.... Respect each other ...

So so true. I like your thought pattern. Respect
Re: Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos) by ariesbull: 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
Basher8583:

So so true. I like your thought pattern. Respect

That is the truth... For you to know how unforgiving and unforgetful the igbo are... The war happened over 50yrs ago, more than half a century the igbo have had that in their mind telling their kids the role people played and that is why the igbo are still mad at Nigeria till date... Truths me these group of people are so unforgiving and vindictive ..they don't forget and the worst thing is dealing with person that don't forget so he wouldn't forgive

Any attack the fülani does, the igbo which has one of the biggest population in Africa and also in Diaspora with funding would vent their pent up anger on the fülani ... Trust me this wouldn't be a wise decision... The igbo are like fun powder or tinder box... Those guys don't forget ...
.so the best thing is let the tribes develop mutual respect

Igbo don't go attacking people but don't attack them, they would fight to finish ..

They are vindictive .. very vindictive and stubborn ! They fought the british for 30ys before they could be colonised (indirectly ) they fought Nigeria as a nation .... Both sides lost heavy casualties only for hunger and blockade to be used on them... Before the country could declare no victor no vanquish

So why do we go back to that... Why don't we respect each other ... If fülani wants to stay in igbo land , no problem, that is no problem , they should rent houses and if they have cattle, they should lease ranches ... So that we can have peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Africa Needs Visionary Leadership - Buhari / Terrorists Kill Five Residents In Fresh Attack On Benue Communities / LASG Holds Session With Muslim, Christian Leaders On Noise Pollution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.