Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,645 members, 7,878,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:35 AM

If You Use Telegram - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Use Telegram (257 Views)

Forex Traders: What Broker Do You Use Or Recommend?? / Piggyvest Vs Cowrywise: Which Saving App Should You Use? / Should You Use The Money Raised From Wedding For Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Use Telegram by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
I will take off the address since Nairaland is not allowing it appear the right way..if interested to have it let me know by mentioning me on a different thread.
Re: If You Use Telegram by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
This is 100% real. I tried uploading picture evidence but it's not working....I cashed out today to my trust wallet.
You may wonder why I choose to share this to all...
1) To help reduce scammers and increase patience legit guys
2) To show that there are still real and paying per click sites
3) To earn from you, when you join through my link.
If you serious with it..more channels will be open for you there and your data won't be useless.
Re: If You Use Telegram by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
https:///Litecoin_click_bot?start=agaPx
Don't know if Nairaland is trying to shorten the address...
Please incase..know say the address start this:
https
:
/
/
t
me
/
litecoin
_
(this dash is underscore)
click
_
(tis dash is underscore)
bot
?
start
=
agaPx

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell My Dollar In My Paypal Account / Here Is A Great Way To Make Passive Income 2021 / World Energy Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.