Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,138 members, 7,887,294 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:07 AM

Reasons Why People Lose Their Faith In God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why People Lose Their Faith In God (140 Views)

Signs You Are Losing Faith In God / #BibleStudyWithKumuyi || The Evidential Proof Of Saving Faith In Christ / I Began To See The Errors Most Christian Make In Their Faith Walk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why People Lose Their Faith In God by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
Most Reasons why People Lose their faith is Because

1. They feel God didn't answer their Prayers: Once you've prayed belief your prayers has been answered but the Answer to your prayer depends on God. God can depend to give you a speedy answer or a slow answer. Their some things we ask for and we get an answer to instantly but their are some that are being delayed so instead of losing hope cling to God.

2. Impatience: During the period most peopleose faith and if such are careful they are won over to Satan's side and lose out of God's promises for their life.

3. Losing what they Cherish: the Death of a family member, losing or Job, Children, Health Issues, Barrenness e.t.c can make a man lose his faith in Christ. I want us to know that in our Period of Sorrow and Problems Christ the comforter is always there to comfort us all. So my der brother and sisters don't loose your faith.

Shalom

(1) (Reply)

199 Prayers For Donald Trump (for Those In Christ) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/11/2021 / Salvation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.