Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,430 members, 7,932,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 06:01 AM

Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling (53157 Views)

How Many Days Should A Guy Wear Boxers Before Washing? / How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? / Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by rickyboss333: 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
mgbadakaenyi:
I need to know how you guys and your boxers fare, I use two boxers per day, one in the morning and one at night
After pulling,it smells, what do I do to make it not to smell
I use deodorants for my shirts, is there any such provision for boxers?
Educate me pls

if there is one very good habit I learnt from the northerners, that is to try and wash the tips of your dick after urinating cos the after droplets add to the foul smell u get on your boxers. also try and use water properly to wash your ass after shyting rather than use a tissue paper.
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Alexaonfleek: 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
DeMoneyGenius:

Two boxers a day?!
Hmmm mmmm
[/b]I can wear one boxer for over 3 day and it won't smell[b].
I don't anyway.
Tips...
1. Do NOT wear your boxer to bed.
2. Take a bath in the morning and in the evening before going to bed.
3. Shave your pubic hair every two days.
4. DO NOT use deodorants around your pubic area. You can spray your boxers and allow it to stay for at least 30 minutes before wearing it.
Who dey give this one bj embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Codyt(m): 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
I'll advice you wash and rinse your testicles (and it's regions) very well when bathing.
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by K4daniel: 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
Looking good is money, please try buy like 80 boxers at home, you will wear one per day.

40 pieces in the 1st month and 2nd month use the remaining 40pieces..then dry clean them.

Ensure you have your shower twice per day.

Use deodorants that work for you.

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Seyzcham91(m): 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
grin
Nbotee:
Guy try to dey bathe, e get why
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Iko5000: 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
All you need is 100 percent cotton boxers that allow the region to breath and a good wash with a good soap . Using anti bacteria soap will affect the bacteria and PH in the area and might not be good in the long run . Funny enough using Vinegar and water after bathing is good as it's a natural ingredient
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by dorin27(f): 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
Almost1stclass:
What kind of smell?

Like rotten Egusi soup ;DWhat kind of smell?

Like rotten Egusi soup
This people will not kill me with laugh.

Abeg which one is rotten egusi soup? Ehn? cheesy cheesy
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Seyzcham91(m): 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
And you really want us believe you use Two boxers Per day undecided undecided

Even Dem Davido and Wizkid sef no dey use two boxers per day grin

baba dey hype yourself small small na grin
mgbadakaenyi:
I need to know how you guys and your boxers fare, I use two boxers per day, one in the morning and one at night
Educate me pls
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by youngmonie: 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
Shower daily, wear one boxers per day and for God sake use an anti perspirant like sure. If it continues, see YOUR doc as you may have an STI
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by equityadeoti(m): 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
Wetin westlife no go hear from empty street... grin grin grin
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by jasman1: 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
AVOID NYLON TYPE BOXERS, USE ONLY COTTON, PREFERABLY. 100% COTTON, THEY’RE BREATHABLE. YES, SHOWER PROERLLY WITH SOAP AND CLEAN WATER

1 Like

Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
Scrub your penise with iron brush and bleach, change new boxer daily.
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
mgbadakaenyi:
Educate me pls

U don't wear 2 boxers daily abeg
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Waper2(m): 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
SeunOSEWApenis:
Stop masturbation, the semen residue adds to this.
Will you give him pussy? ��
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by edoairways: 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
lampi:
stop using tissue paper to clean ur butt after going to toilet, try use water
That is not reason for such horrific smell
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Waper2(m): 11:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
[quote author=mgbadakaenyi post=97795764]I need to know how you guys and your boxers fare, I use two boxers per day, one in the morning and one at night
Educate me pls
Please go and do urine test, I suspect staphylococcus infection. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Femeto: 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
angry grin wink Be a non living thing.
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Waper2(m): 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2021
mgbadakaenyi:
Educate me pls
Do urine test, I suspect infection, staphylococcus. Thank me later.
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by ariesbull: 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ladylite:

Fleet your down area with antiperspirant so it stops sweating unnecessarily, then stop wearing tight boxers. Allow air flow so there is air exchange and no smell.

In the bathroom, always use dettol and good soap to scrub and wash all those areas.

That is all

You want make him scatter his blokos
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by mikendie(m): 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
Shave regularly and change every single day
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by U2ice(m): 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
Check the punanis wey you de lash e get why
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by youngreezy(m): 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
femi4:
Shave that place regularly

Stop wearing NYLON /TIGHT boxers

Have your bath regularly
from your name you are Yoruba..so please wats d meaning of oja werey
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Cof1ex(m): 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
lol, baba try not to wear anything on top your boxer when ever you are at home. all those bath and changing boxer won't help you. you are suffocating your little man grin
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by nedekid: 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
mgbadakaenyi:
Educate me pls
Knowing one has a problem is the first step to solving it.

1. Use cotton or or at worst fabric boxers or pants. Never use nylon.
2. When you wash your boxers, sun them well to dry.
3. Use a boxer maximum of 24 hours. ( if your job makes you sweat alot and you are able to change, use 2 as you said you do).
4. When you bath, use your sponge to wash around your joystick, balls and crack of arse (very important).
5. If you poo, use tissue and after that wash your arse with soap. If your work does not allow you, then use tissue and the use wet wipes.( De brown or dettol) Always have wipes in the car or your knapsack.
As for me if I poo 10 times I bath 10 times.
6. When you pee, shake well and wipe JT with wet wipes.
7. Have supplus singles and boxers ie underwear. A man should have at any time minimum of 14 each.
8. Shave.
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Coolgent(m): 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
doggedfighter:
What kind of smell?
Op come let her snip/smell it
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
How about you wash your damn boxers. Are you supposed to wear under ware twice without washing?

Don't be lazy and dirty.

*Spits*
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by IbadanJohnWick(f): 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
SeunOSEWApenis:
Stop masturbation, the semen residue adds to this.
Nice Moniker grin
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by santosrapheal(m): 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
Bros kindly change your boxer every 2month then allow sleep naked and wash your boxer with hit water and never repeat boxer pls
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by nedekid: 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
rickyboss333:

if there is one very good habit I learnt from the northerners, that is to try and wash the tips of your dick after urinating cos the after droplets add to the foul smell u get on your boxers. also try and use water properly to wash your ass after shyting rather than use a tissue paper.
Yes washing after urinating is very important. If no water wet wipes is always handy. Ie baby wipes.
Re: Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling by rovher: 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
Xantel:
Shave private parts, scrub those area very well, be drinking plenty water
Na wa o, guy even correct babe for here dey even advice u sef ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

COVID-19: Six Private Hospitals In Lagos Secretly Treating Patients Revealed -SR / Did A COVID-19 Patient Die In Omole Estate? A Fact Check / Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.