Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,061 members, 7,933,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:25 AM

Answer This Question And Win 50k - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Answer This Question And Win 50k (2095 Views)

How Algeria Help Me Win 50k Thanks To Our Super Eagles Nigeria / Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by Draslo(m): 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
Frankraj:
Who is the greatest enemy of a man .

Answer correctly and give reason for your answer .

The best answer wins 50k

No jokes

Move it to front page . Immediately the post reach 50k views . i will check the best answer and call result.
I'm not interested in your money but let me tell you. Man's greatest enemy is also his best friend. His penis.
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by ibkonekt(m): 5:31am On Apr 13, 2021
Himself is the greatest enemy
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by boscolly(m): 10:32am On Apr 13, 2021
man is the only enemy of a man...

not literally though, the mind inside a man makes him think of things he can do and things he cannot do, the mind of a man objects and supports, it approves and disapproves... in short, it goes back and forth which hinders the activities of a man
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by pixey(m): 10:34am On Apr 13, 2021
Frankraj:
Who is the greatest enemy of a man .

Answer correctly and give reason for your answer .

The best answer wins 50k

No jokes

Move it to front page . Immediately the post reach 50k views . i will check the best answer and call result.
Himself/Herself
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by MasterShifu010(m): 10:52am On Apr 13, 2021
The greatest enemy of man is emotion.
Few men today lack logic, which is what men of old have.
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by Ayion: 10:59am On Apr 13, 2021
grin
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by Ayion: 11:05am On Apr 13, 2021
ANSWER
TIME IS MAN’S GREATEST ENEMY

REASON
“Time is your only enemy, it disappears very quickly and never gives you a second chance.”
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by PERSONALGUY1(m): 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
Who is man’s greatest enemy?
The answer is Satan ( devil)
All other evil action comes from his influence
Re: Answer This Question And Win 50k by Clinton911: 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
The greatest of MAN is, thinking, Females are not MAN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[photos] Curvy And Huge Backside Ladies Causing Confusion / Hot Pics Of The Sexiest Naija Singers, Tiwa Savage And Simi Showing Their Boobs / The Man That Can Resist Sexual Temptation Has Not Been Born - Reno Omokri

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.