Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,856 members, 7,848,474 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

Very strange problem with MTN SIM card and phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Very strange problem with MTN SIM card and phone (607 Views)

Block Your Stolen/lost Mtn Sim Card In Minutes / How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) / How To Make Your Mtn Sim Eligible For Mtn N200 For 1gb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very strange problem with MTN SIM card and phone by headboyprince(m): 1:22am On Jan 07, 2021
this started ending of 2019. each time i remove my MTN sim and put it again, that is the end of the sim. I've bought several sims and they blocked it. i always do welcome back for my main sim but I got tired and stopped.

I reported the case to MTN, they said it might be my phone, but i use airtel on my phone and never get any issue or blocked after removing the sim and putting it again.

I thought it could be my details during registration, so i asked someone to borrow me their sim and the same happened. the sim is blocked and doesn't even work on any other phone (it only shows me Insert SIM or sim not found when i slot it in).

what could be the problem?
Re: Very strange problem with MTN SIM card and phone by headboyprince(m): 6:04am On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Very strange problem with MTN SIM card and phone by Asianjollof007: 7:01am On Jan 07, 2021
Change your phone bro
Re: Very strange problem with MTN SIM card and phone by zenith4biz(m): 7:41am On Jan 07, 2021
Use eraser to clean the surface of the SIM and check again
Re: Very strange problem with MTN SIM card and phone by coatofwealth(m): 9:28am On Jan 07, 2021
Baba change ur phone o

(1) (Reply)

Help With My infinix Phone Issue / Iphone 7+ 128g Anyone?? / Tecno Cammon 11 Shows No Command

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.