Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,343 members, 7,891,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

Excuses The Devil Will Give A Man To Sin / Rudiments Of The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Excuses The Devil Will Give A Man To Sin / Rudiments Of The World (175 Views)

Your Attitude To Sin Determines Your Salvation/Perfection, Not Activities / Why Once Saved Always Saved Is Not A License To Sin / What Does It Mean To "Sin Wilfully" In Hebrews 10:26? - Prince Gabriel Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Excuses The Devil Will Give A Man To Sin / Rudiments Of The World by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 07, 2021
Col 2:8 kjv - Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Rudiments of the world
1. We have always done it that way.
2. Everyone else is doing it.
3. It depends on how you look at it.
4. A little doesn’t hurt.
5. We know when to stop.
6. You got to get married.
7. You have to make a living. (This is where the majority of yahoo boys, drug dealers and prostitutes fall into. Covetousness is idolatry).

Now let me show you something better.
Rudiments of a Christian
Before a Christian engage in anything, ask yourself these questions:
1. Is it right?
2. Will it edify?
3. Can I ask God to bless it?
4. Will it glorify God?
5. Would the Lord like to find me doing it when He returns?
Re: Excuses The Devil Will Give A Man To Sin / Rudiments Of The World by sunshineV(f): 11:19am On Jan 07, 2021
excuse god gives not to answer prayers: God's time is the best

(1) (Reply)

Say This Powerful Prayer Point For Prosperity In Your Business / All Christians Should Watch This / (12+) Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.