Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,245 members, 7,947,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? (26738 Views)

Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses / South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) / Trump Denies Inciting Capitol Riots, Claims Senate Has No Power To Impeach Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by dam4sam: 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Nigerian police would have massacred and left blood behind

Infact, Mortuary will be so full by now.
Those guy in black are sheer animals with official weapons, majority of them are on hard drugs, 100% of the time.
Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by DesChyko: 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
Isn't it so nice that they have been identified?

Compared to lipsrsealed. APC will just be reading names off a list of PDP and Allied Co.
Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by iamdapsyj(m): 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Nigerian police would have massacred and left blood behind

That was my thought throughout yesterday...
Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by int0x80(m): 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2021
Uneducated brainwashed idiots.

1 Like

Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by dragunov: 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2021
HonLord:

If Trump had ordered for the arrest of Biden for a confirmed Election fraud before now - WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED?

When a man goes to court over an issue - he is looking for peace. Not like Dictators in APC who installs Mugu Tanko as CJN while good persons are removed for fear of truth.

Take it or leave it - Good men are only removed through CONSPIRACY! You will remember this issue later, NOT NOW!

Just keep quiet and stop forming some mysterious knowledge here.
Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by Peteridiata1001: 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
I can't figure anything out. OK,here is the whole sh****t.. Trump is gone probably for good and Biden got the Whire house. Got that Nincompoop!!!
Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
mysticwarrior:
its really shameful, with this Trump has left a dark scar in American Democratic history.
Is more Shameful that some Nigerians sees racist and white supremist as a hero

2 Likes

Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
hooligans or perhaps thugs, warmongers, thieves, looters or hoodlums!
Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by oluspicy: 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2021
Americans hoodlums at their best.

Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by dragunov: 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
juniorstar:
alas America has no right to enforce Democracy on the planet!

That is what Putin wanted to achieve when he helped install Trump.
Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by GMBuhari: 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
mysticwarrior:
its really shameful, with this Trump has left a dark scar in American Democratic history.

I've seen many people mock USA over the riots in thr capitol

Evidently they were Trump supporters

Using the same logic, it's safe to assume that buharis die hard supporters and APC's political thugs disrupted the peaceful #EndSARS protest

It's all a matter of perspective
Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by BluntCrazeMan: 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
ga as. xzx
Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
Omo, see complete coverage, but when BLM and Antifa were burning the country to the ground, these same media were nowhere to be found. Shame on the American news media!

1 Like

Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by ofiko123(m): 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
Babadee1900:
grin

Interesting times ahead....

grin I am telling you..

1 Like

Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by ofiko123(m): 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
We watch patiently as events unfold grin
Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by chandini435: 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
:Nothing concerns me. Now, watch the 4chan trolls flood this thread. Na their work after all.They are also shifting to Parler and many are on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by Commonsense101(m): 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
How stupid can these Dumb ass red knecks get . . . Commiting a crime and implicating yourself with evidence. This should be at least a class 4 felony .
Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by NCANCHAIR(m): 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
CSTRR:
I fear who no fear Nigerian ladies o.
A Guy in the office just showed me a video of a young lady collecting serious lamba in Ikeja.
Kpa kpa kpa kpa like no man's business.

Her fiance called at that very moment, and she said she is in her friend's place and is about to tell HER goodbye, while the bad guy drilling her from the back reduced the intensity of the kpa kpa kpa.

What shocked me was when she ended the call with ''I love you'' and continued the drilling.

Na dis type of wife dey play paternity fraud.

I am still shook right now.

Can you be liberal enough to share the video with me... Brother
Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by theFilmtric: 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Sponsored thugs and ragamuffins courtesy of Trump
Trump wants to leave with a bad legacy
He instructed them to go disrupt the Capitol's process
Nancy Pelosi is talking of the 25th amendment already

theFilmtricsay
Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by IMAliyu(m): 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2021
Viknat:
Hmm. I no wan believe USA and Nigeria are the same
All are human.
Humans are animals given the right conditions.
Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by juman(m): 1:50am On Jan 08, 2021
Police ushered in the white protesters to attack the capitol hill.

Just imagine if they were black matters protesters, those police would have shot them and killed tens of the protesters.

America is a racist country.

America is overrated country.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by khia: 3:35am On Jan 08, 2021
kinibigdeal:
Can CNN also help us look at the profile of the Antifas and BLM protesters burning people’s business, attacking police officers and the like. Let us also know their profile

The police used over force with the BLM protesting police brutality and racism. They beat them, killed them, tazed them, teargassed them, arrested them but with those Domestic Terrorist who committed a treason act against the US because their demented cult leader lost the presidency they did nothing but help them.
Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by khia: 5:01am On Jan 08, 2021
Commonsense101:
How stupid can these Dumb ass red knecks get . . . Commiting a crime and implicating yourself with evidence. This should be at least a class 4 felony .

It's treason punishable by death but that would never happen to them because they're white, that's why they are comfortable in doing what they are doing. That white skin kept them from being shot on sight. That's White Privilege.

I'm American and I have been telling Nigerians how racist the US is and all I got and still will get from them is insults if I dare tell the truth about how wicked white America truly is. Even though they are seeing it in 3D now they will still deny.
Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by khia: 5:08am On Jan 08, 2021
HonLord:

If Trump had ordered for the arrest of Biden for a confirmed Election fraud before now - WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED?

When a man goes to court over an issue - he is looking for peace. Not like Dictators in APC who installs Mugu Tanko as CJN while good persons are removed for fear of truth.

Take it or leave it - Good men are only removed through CONSPIRACY! You will remember this issue later, NOT NOW!
What makes Trump a good man in your eyes?
Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by Commonsense101(m): 11:47am On Jan 09, 2021
khia:

It's treason punishable by death but that would never happen to them because they're white, that's why they are comfortable in doing what they are doing. That white skin kept them from being shot on sight. That's White Privilege.

I'm American and I have been telling Nigerians how racist the US is and all I got and still will get from them is insults if I dare tell the truth about how wicked white America truly is. Even though they are seeing it in 3D now they will still deny.
White Privilege basically sums it up. The US is probably one of the most blatantly racist society the world

1 Like

Re: Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? by meobizy(f): 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
chandini435:
:Nothing concerns me. Now, watch the 4chan trolls flood this thread. Na their work after all.They are also shifting to Parler and many are on Nairaland
It’s funny how this slipped past the appointed bot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US / Yahya Jammeh Secretly Married A 22 Years Old Ghanaian Last Weekend! / Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.