Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:30 PM

My Biggest Birthday Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Biggest Birthday Gift (553 Views)

Toasting Is My Biggest Problem / This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Biggest Birthday Gift by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
HOW MY FIANCE GAVE ME THE SURPRISE OF MY LIFE ON MY BIRTHDAY.
I am a young man who turned 31 on 25th December, 2020. On this day I got what I have never immagined.
I and my now fiance have been in a relationship since March 2019 before I engaged her for marriage in May 2020 by God grace we will tie the nut by April 2021.
I woke up on that blessed day being 25th December 2020 which happens to be my birthday to warm text message from my fiance wishing me the best birthday. During the day around 12pm I was in my shop when I got a phone call from an unanimous caller wishing me a happy birthday and also urging to go to my house immidiately and pickup my birthday gift, I asked the caller who she was, she said said she is one of my ex-girlfriend I asked of her name she said I shouldn't bother, we hung up. After the call this left me confused in thought which of my ex could do this be of which I started suspecting one of my crazy ex. I narrated the whole thing to my immediate younger brother, he never expressed surprise he urged me to go to the house and see the gift nah, after some mins I went to my house. In my house they is burglary I will open before reaching my door to open it I felt she will slip the gift through my burglary I drop it on the floor because is only myself and my younger brother that has the key to my apartment so when I got to the burglary I peeped through my burglary but could not see anything I opened my door went inside my house only to see a beautiful cake and other beautifully packaged items on my table I was shocked to my bones how this stranger gain entrance into my house without my keys or breaking anything I couldn't touch the gift I left the house in fear back to my shop and narrated the whole thing to my younger brother only for him to be giving me suspicious smile, that was when I put it to him that he knew something about this whole drama he now laughed a screamed happy birthday and told me to call my fiance that was when I knew my fiance was the architect of the whole thing and before the caller called me they was a time my fiance to my shop I never knew that was when she came and callected the keys to my house from my brother went and dropped the gift. She planned the whole thing just to surprise me on my birthday.
Am not a birthday enthusiast and this happens to be the first time in my life that someone went out of his/her way to make a cake for me and to give me a surprise on my birthday. I had to use to opportunity to call few friends and family for a small get together/celebration
I love her so much that I can't wait to have her all to myself as a wife come April.
Thanks for reading.
Please move my story FP, mbok
Re: My Biggest Birthday Gift by WhiteIverson: 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
Move to FP with no pictures?
You high or sum?

Re: My Biggest Birthday Gift by SPLENDID25(m): 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
WhiteIverson:
Move to FP with no pictures? You high or sum?
me, looking At Him Like He Crazy Or sum...
Re: My Biggest Birthday Gift by Cerebellum: 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
Chai!
To slap this Arindin OP dey hungry me Ajeh! grin
grin
Re: My Biggest Birthday Gift by debbydams(f): 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
grin grin
Re: My Biggest Birthday Gift by decatalyst(m): 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
Cerebellum:
Chai!

To slap this Arindin OP dey hungry me Ajeh!
grin

grin

I tot I was the only one with itchy fingers.

To forget am for OP face dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: My Biggest Birthday Gift by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
What I do

(1) (Reply)

5 Possible Love Languages Of Your Partner You May Be Ignoring / Your opinions are needed / Nigerian Woman Abandons Husband In US After Marrying Him To Pay Her Rent In Lago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.