Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,213 members, 7,947,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:28 PM

Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely (28388 Views)

Senegal's Political Crisis Deepens As Govt Suspends Tiktok Indefinitely / Trump Suspended Indefinitely From Snapchat / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely by Hathor5(f): 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
grin
Re: Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely by coolitempa(f): 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
The minute ipob started supporting trump, I knew he was gone. Word of wisdom to all, stir clear of ipob support.

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely by affable4(m): 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
GamalNasser:
Satanist at work ..Both Facebook and Twitter heavily got involved in electoral Malpractice during the last election ..

Just wondering the mentality of those that liked this post.

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely by NLRulesEnforcer: 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
SurePro:
Trump went too far

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

What is more troubling is the fact that you are going too far with these multiple monikers you keep creating and using to spam the forum threads with your ads. You continue to abuse and break forum rules with impunity.

Kindly receive sense, act guided and stop continuously spamming these forum threads. Continue and you will be reported to the Mods and all your accounts (including those multiple alternate accounts you have recently created) will be permanently banned within the next 24 hours.
Re: Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely by flington4550(m): 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
GamalNasser:
Satanist at work ..Both Facebook and Twitter heavily got involved in electoral Malpractice during the last election ..
Small sense you didn't even manage to have why why why ?
Re: Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely by Ayobami7(m): 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
okay
Re: Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely by LAguy(m): 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
starbuck:
They should also extend it to his WhatsApp grin grin
grin grin grin
Or they should block his mobil line
Re: Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely by annyz: 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....hahahhaahh
The beginning of the end of Donald fuckkking trump
Donald trump don't know what he has put his hand into
Where are those pussy ass Christians all over the gadamnnn world

He shock them abi
They thought trump is Gods child and Biden is devils son

That is how they were holding prayer gatherings all over the gadamnnn world...
They were not aware that even God don't give a preferential treatment to any gadamnnn soul on planet earth
Pussy ass moda fuckkking christians...thier donald dumb trump nor even fit lose common election in peace

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is far better than Donald Trump.
Re: Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely by daniwise(m): 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....hahahhaahh

He shock them abi
They thought trump is Gods child and Biden is
devils son

They were not aware that even God don't give a preferential treatment to any gadamnnn soul on planet earth
Pussy ass moda fuckkking christians...thier donald dumb trump nor even fit lose common election in peace

Bleep off
Re: Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
As it should be. I hope no tech companies are ever again faced with having to decide whether or not to ban or block the activities and words of a United States President ever again.
Re: Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely by GamalNasser: 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
Golan007:

When would you leave Nairaland?

One of these days I will quit this place and twitter ..My new home is Parler
Re: Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely by Golan007: 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
GamalNasser:

One of these days I will quit this place and twitter ..My new home is Parler

Good luck but I know you would still be on this platform in 2030.

Your placenta was buried here.

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely by ablemachine(m): 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....hahahhaahh

He shock them abi

Niccur stop! you ain’t know no shit bout what’s going on.
Re: Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely by UtuokeAlcoholic: 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
Jaazz:
Anything IPOB lays their hands upon, dies!

IPOB Supported the 16 Senators that left the APC in 2018 and the 16 Senators all lost in their Constituencies in 2019.

IPOB Supported Ihedioha of Imo State, and he ended up in shame.

IPOB Supported Fayose of Ekiti and he was disgracefully defeated.

IPOB Supported Atiku in 2019, and he ended up in the Backend Server.

Now, because IPOB Supported Trump of the US, Donald Trump will be handing over to Biden on the 20th of this month after losing his Second Term bid.

You are doomed if IPOB throw their support for you, for everything they lay their hands on, Perishes!

There's a connection between ipob and failure
Baba you be wicked oo! why mock my cousins like this. I intend to give you my pretty cousin sister for wife but you dey mock us.
Re: Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely by Gireiboy(m): 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
dyera:
Donald Trump's loss marked the end of grace period for mankind. Every act and policy of Donald Trump that stays the hand of evil in the world will be undone by Joe Biden and hell will break loose in the world.
So, Donald Dump Trump is now a Messiah abi! deluded fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely by blacknoir: 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
dyera:
Donald Trump's loss marked the end of grace period for mankind. Every act and policy of Donald Trump that stays the hand of evil in the world will be undone by Joe Biden and hell will break loose in the world.
I think you might be right
Re: Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely by whytediamond(m): 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
NurseJay:
Are you sure Donald Trump is not African? Nigerian precisely!

Na Orubebe Uncle grin

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
Jaazz:

IPOB Supported the 16 Senators that left the APC in 2018 and the 16 Senators all lost in their Constituencies in 2019.

Now, because IPOB Supported Trump of the US, Donald Trump will be handing over to Biden on the 20th of this month after losing his Second Term bid.

You are doomed if IPOB throw their support for you, for everything they lay their hands on, Perishes!

Ozuo!! The same way iPods supported Obaseki Godwin and he lost abi? Make Una try todey reason without sentiments.. wetin concern Igbos and Trump wey loos election? Ibu nnoo Hua!!
Re: Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely by Klasique911(m): 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....hahahhaahh

He shock them abi

Baba hang me your contact na, abeg!

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely by Igbodicool(m): 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
Jaazz:

Yoruba supported Buhari he is the best president in the world.

Yoruba supported Ize-Iyamu he is now the governor of Edo State.

Yoruba supported Oshiomole and he is the APC National Chairman till 2024.

IPOB will torment you and your generation until you learn to mind your business.
Re: Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely by duwell(m): 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
Trump is now on the review section of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, ranting about the apps. He has no where else to post anything. grin grin grin
Re: Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely by IB444: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
Our politicians will soon use Trump as a yardstick
Re: Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely by chichima5764: 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
Make buhari no copy Trump for 2023 o
Re: Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely by Sleekfingers: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
pansophist:
Ipob right now grin

i don't know why anybody wey those people support dey fail......is like badluck dey follow them o....
Re: Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely by Princewell2012(m): 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
dyera:

Don't you think it is better we fight it out and let what will be to be? than accept a defeat and regret later. it is just my own opinion. Anyway God knows the best
Re: Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely by Victory662(m): 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....hahahhaahh

He shock them abi

Do u know Dr Robert from uniben??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Negotiation Fails, Niger Junta To Recall Ambassador From Nigeria / US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban / UK Government Lobbying Hard To Cut Russia Off From SWIFT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.