Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,222 members, 7,950,244 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:56 AM

20 Times Kanye West Couldn't Get His Eyes Off Kim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 20 Times Kanye West Couldn't Get His Eyes Off Kim (721 Views)

Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts / Kim & Kanye West Couldn't Keep Hands Off Each Other At Vanity Fair Oscars Party / Steflon Don Couldn't Take Her Eyes Off Burna Boy At His 28th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Times Kanye West Couldn't Get His Eyes Off Kim by Ajaebaby: 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kanye West got married to Kim Kardashian on the 24th of May 2016. Since then, they have been seen together in public always and both attend functions together. It's always pleasing to see Kanye place a lot of focus on his wife in all those outings. There's has been an outflow of cute red carpet moments and several PDA (public display of affection) between the couple. Kanye always seems to be checking out his wife all the time, whether it's to make sure her dress is hugging her in the right places, or just admiring her beauty etc. Kanye's eyes barely leaves his wife. Such devotion! Check out the photos below for such beautiful moments

Other photos can be found here:
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=95539c69c5127a9eb38a7b18fe177f32&news_entry_id=s35c068f2210107en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_0f4e14fe-0e2c-4a5a-9a54-12d5aa996ac8&from=news

1 Like

Re: 20 Times Kanye West Couldn't Get His Eyes Off Kim by Nanaborga(m): 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
Chai , and they are heading for divorce , my favorite celebrity couple , I don’t know if it’s because Kanye’s mental breakdown or if it’s their arrangements before they got married , anyway sha I wish them well and pray their divorce doesn’t affect their 4 kids. I dey find one cute vaginal puppy wey go look me the way this guy dey look him wife

(1) (Reply)

Bride Caught Playing Drums On Her Wedding Day(video) / Teacher's Concept Of STEWARDSHIP Will Shock You / How To Grow Tiktok Followers Really Fast In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.