Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,780 members, 7,915,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:56 PM

Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman (18161 Views)

IPPIS: FG Paid Some Professors N8,000 As Monthly Salary – Abiodun Ogunyemi / Painful Exit; Asup Chairman of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro in a fatal motor accident / "I Paid N4.8M For My Master's Program, I Starved And Borrowed" - Young Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by FuckThaMod: 11:07am On Jan 08, 2021
Be grateful
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by Omezif(m): 11:07am On Jan 08, 2021
This Asup chairman knows how to gist.
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 08, 2021
Nmaudu:
What I still don’t understand is why it’s only University and Polytechnic staff that have issues with IPPIS irregularities. How come other parastatals seem to be immune?

Dr, have issues with it as well
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by Murphy1998(m): 11:08am On Jan 08, 2021
� Strike part 2!�
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by symbianDON(m): 11:09am On Jan 08, 2021
everything about this country is fraudulent.
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by OgThanos: 11:10am On Jan 08, 2021
God, i pray asup shouldn't go on strike
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:10am On Jan 08, 2021
N4.000 monthly salary and still owed 10 months salary. Nothing more to say.

1 Like

Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by sojfarm: 11:13am On Jan 08, 2021
Oga chairman, at your level sir, you should know, that can not be the software. It is GIGO.

Computer system gives you output based on the input. Like every other payroll system, if the inputs were wrong, the ouput will surely be wrong.

However, of the Bursary of the Universities of done their work very well, the software defficiency should have been discovered before it was finally approved and deployed for use.

This is a symptom that the University administration is poor. Payroll is key aspect of Bursary functions
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by idu1(m): 11:15am On Jan 08, 2021
That's for the numbers of time you went to class.
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:16am On Jan 08, 2021
Jaynom:
Na lie
It is not a lie, I know a police DPO that was mistakenly paid N10k as monthly salary. The fact is that the person who key in the figure made an error, it wasn't an intentional thing. It is one massive human error. The reality on ground in Naija is that we don't believe people easily due to what has happened in the past and what is still happening. The lecturer will definitely get his balance and hope he will be bold enough to come and tell us about it.

1 Like

Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:16am On Jan 08, 2021
similar pain our girls went thru in their hands, imagine sleeping with a lady for a whole semester and still give her E in your course

heartless people
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by Naijaarchive(m): 11:16am On Jan 08, 2021
Education in Nigeria is already dead and buried.... Na cruise remain jàre grin
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by ransomed: 11:17am On Jan 08, 2021
Oga , you have not told us all that is required for some of us to believe you.
Bia, that loan you took, whom do you think will service it for you?
Your debts and loans will be deducted from source on ippis platform. Thank you.
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 08, 2021
Choupewu:
That's even too much for you

I know one day you will partake of what you are creating. Keep it up.
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 08, 2021
DenreleDave:
cheesy grin

Education for this country is a hoax

Lol,,,,,, IPPIS is the hoax here
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by wellmax(m): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2021
Hmmm, but why be say na only ASUU dey complain of error. Other agencies and parastatals are not having errors as much as we hear from ASUU?
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by Chirowman(m): 11:23am On Jan 08, 2021
Very bad
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by teebaxy(m): 11:24am On Jan 08, 2021
Choupewu:
Thats because your father no get pass school leaving certificate!

1 Like

Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by Slynation(m): 11:33am On Jan 08, 2021
It might be a laughing matter to a lot of people, but honestly not to some people, reason ASUU was hell-bent on grabbing the FG by the balls....Should any case the ASUP should embark on any industrial strike regarding this issue, it's longetivity would be nothing less than 2-3years because the ASUP are invisible to the Federal government....
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by eniade07: 11:34am On Jan 08, 2021
Nmaudu:
What I still don’t understand is why it’s only University and Polytechnic staff that have issues with IPPIS irregularities. How come other parastatals seem to be immune?

That's how the IPPIS operates. There will be discrepancies at the beginning but it will later normalise. All the balances of the incompleted salaries will surely be paidbin a short while. Same thing happened with other federal agencies, military and para military. Universities and Polytechnics are complaining because maybe there are some illegal or illegitimate money they collect before the introduction of IPPIS. With IPPIS, you'll collect only your salary and legitimate Allowances. Any other unauthorised money flow will be closed.
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by Akpuobi1: 11:37am On Jan 08, 2021
Screenshot of the credit alert or I don't believe it
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by Vikalinda(m): 11:40am On Jan 08, 2021
Jaynom:
Na lie

Don't conclude blindly, I can't confidently tell how much is my monthly salary from IPPIS because of their zizag payment method.

1 Like

Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by jacoik(m): 11:43am On Jan 08, 2021
jericco1:
This one na see finish grin
lolxxxxx hahahaha y u say na see finish grin
jericco1:
This one na see finish grin
lolxxxxx hahahaha y u say na see finish
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by Teepeettp: 11:44am On Jan 08, 2021
That's the essence of unity , You were told not to enroll
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by jacoik(m): 11:44am On Jan 08, 2021
ZIINI:
If you have anybody outside this country and He/she haven’t seen problem in his/her before tell the person to book a flight and come to Nigeria
Even on your first arrival at muritala airport you’ll see problem grin
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u dey mad ooooi grin
ZIINI:
If you have anybody outside this country and He/she haven’t seen problem in his/her before tell the person to book a flight and come to Nigeria
Even on your first arrival at muritala airport you’ll see problem grin
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u dey mad ooooi
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by Yusman316(m): 11:45am On Jan 08, 2021
Nmaudu:
The same question I wanted to ask. There is something these high institutions are not disclosing about this ippis saga
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by CzarChris(m): 11:45am On Jan 08, 2021
Choupewu:
May someone else also mock you in the time of your pains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by Shegzy8(m): 11:46am On Jan 08, 2021
This country seems null and void.
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by murade: 11:47am On Jan 08, 2021
Post ur credit alert if are truthful, liar, thief
Re: Remi Ajiboye: I Was Paid N4,000 As Monthly Salary, Says ASUP Chairman by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 08, 2021
wellmax:
Hmmm, but why be say na only ASUU dey complain of error. Other agencies and parastatals are not having errors as much as we hear from ASUU?

It's everywhere. ASUU is a group of academics. They are the wellspring of aluta. They doggedly fight for their rights. In the 1990s I met the lecturers all barely paying their bills, wearing the trousers they bought abroad in the 70s while pursuing their PG, and driving poor cars. Meanwhile, the few who became VC, DVC, Deans and Principal officers (bursars, registrars etc) were stupendously rich.
The negotiations for payment of allowances were borne out of these considerations: what you pay for is what you get. Fund education properly, and the standard will rise accordingly.
The other side of the coin is what we are not doing. Knowledge is power, and at the same time, knowledge is the bedrock of a thriving economy.
The universities our lecturers attended abroad had work to study programs for poor students, entrepreneurship initiatives, eg the building technology departments could develop cheaper and improved techniques and technology, and serve as consultants in the industrial sector. Nothing stops an institution of higher learning from having an world class bottled water factory, solid minerals processing - for- export facility, foreign languages programme, automated car wash, gymnasium, computer coding workshop, direct to Nollywood film projects by Theatre Arts department, musical instruction (beyond academia), hotel and tourism departments can be brought on board to go beyond the normal 20 room university guest houses and run a 3 star facility, as in let's show them how it's done.

The white elephant projects for which the capital project funds are usually wasted could be much better used. The business schools should spawn businesses and evaluate them, and the success or otherwise thereof should be a part of your score.
Alas, our higher institutions just expect us to cram and pass......

What I am saying, every arm of the knowledge industry can be weaponized, as it were, to intrude into the outer society and make meaningful impact. IGR makes the world go round, the knowledge centers are restricting themselves to the classroom.
There's so much more that can be done.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Covenant University Graduate Goes Missing In Lagos State (Photo) / Unilag Dli Form / For Ebsu Prospective Stundent Ebonyi State University Post Ume Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.