Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,211 members, 7,887,559 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:36 AM

The Act Of Thanksgiving - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Act Of Thanksgiving (95 Views)

Types Of Thanksgiving / Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" / Prayer Of Thanksgiving And Mercy For The Month Of July. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Act Of Thanksgiving by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
Most People don't know how to thank God at all, their prayers is always filled with petition e.g Father do this do that. Wait let me ask you a question you slept yesterday night and you didn't die in your sleep have you thanked him for that. The enemies planned accident for you and God shifted their attention and they couldn't harm you have you thanked him for that. If God opened your eyes ones you'll know this life is a life of War. Some are in the hospital breathing with Oxygen and you're breathing without no machines you can't thank God. Forget all your problems for a while and begin to thank God and see how he will work wonders in your life. Yesterday you were coming from work but you almost entered the wrong Car but God prevented you from entering the car by making you forget your key in your office and you can't thank God. You didn't get employment on time and you're crying kaiii most people are blind to Gods plan for your type. Praise God and continue to Praise God my dear brothers and sisters.

(1) (Reply)

The Christian Life / Note That You Are Very Free To Use What I Share In Your Ministry/church / Living Soberly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.