Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,893 members, 7,895,890 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 08:29 PM

How To Vex A Drummer (I) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Vex A Drummer (I) (326 Views)

How To Vex A Drummer (II) / My Life As A Drummer (I) / A Drummer's Imagination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Vex A Drummer (I) by jamerflepz(m): 12:56am On Jan 08, 2021
Drum pedal: I practiced with the pedal on Saturday evening. Got to church on Sunday morning. I saw the pedal and the pedal saw me. I went to the sound studio to hang out with the other guys. And as you know with most churches, instrumentalist don’t get to the stage, altar or where ever they set up until it is time for praise/worship. I got to the stage, looking gingered and ready, I sat on the throne (i.e., drum seat), I looked down, no pedal. I smiled (worried smile), I looked down again to be sure I didn’t miss the pedal and place my foot somewhere else. Nothing. Pastor is rounding up the intercessory prayers, No pedal. Pastor is done with intercessory prayers, No pedal. Singers on the altar, No pedal. Guys have you seen the pedal? Every one said no. Are you sure? No. My village people get mind do me this kind thing for church. I was confused, totally confused. Lead singer takes the mic, No Pedal. Lead singer sings, there is the PEDAL. How did the pedal show up? The bass player that thunder will fire and still continue to fire, decided to play an expensive prank on thanksgiving Sunday. This bass player still had the mind to say “surprise, it’s a prank”. Lol. I use anger play drums that day shaa. I am still thinking about my revenge. This bass players carry their instrument around. If you have any idea on how to get this guy back, let me know. This guy can’t go unpunished or I might just forgive the guy and move, since it’s a church matter. Lol.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Gamer Check This / Don't Watch If You Can't Hold Your Laugh. / Watch All Jenifa's Diary Season 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.