Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,232 members, 7,943,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:59 PM

If You Have A Business Online And You Are Not Doing This, You Are Wrong*.... - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / If You Have A Business Online And You Are Not Doing This, You Are Wrong*.... (229 Views)

How The Nysc Orientation Camp Has Been Turned To A Business Hub By The Goverment / NYSC Not Doing Anything To Evacuate Jos Corpers / NYSC: A Nairalander Honored At Orientation Camp For Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Business Online And You Are Not Doing This, You Are Wrong*.... by Babajideboi: 2:06am On Jan 08, 2021
It has been a must for every Business online to always have customers who are ready to buy from them. But what if you are not really targeting your IDEAL CUSTOMERS.

Imagine waking up in a morning, happy that you got a customer the night before who is ready to pay for your products or service Online. You came online and decided to continue your conversation with him but upon waking up, he has gotten elsewhere to get your products, then you are down, dejected and sad���...

What if you are able to Target your ideal customers, you put your products in their presence and they are the one rushing you, I'm sure you would feel great.....

Well, what if I train you on how to get to your IDEAL CUSTOMERS through *FACEBOOK ADS*...... You can join the class for free through this link NOW����

*IF YOU HAVE BUSINESS ONLINE AND YOU ARE NOT DOING THIS, YOU ARE WRONG*....

It has been a must for every Business online to always have customers who are ready to buy from them. But what if you are not really targeting your IDEAL CUSTOMERS.

Imagine waking up in a morning, happy that you got a customer the night before who is ready to pay for your products or service Online. You came online and decided to continue your conversation with him but upon waking up, he has gone to get the same products with a better offer elsewhere, then you are down, dejected and sad���...

What if you are able to TARGET your ideal customers, you put your products in their presence and they are the one rushing you, I'm sure you would feel great.....

Well, what if I train you on how to get to your IDEAL CUSTOMERS through *FACEBOOK ADS*...... You can join the class for free through this link NOW����

https:///a43a1d

Are you a baker, what if I tell you that you can target only those who are having their birthdays coming, in your location and they might be ready to buy from you...

Or you are a graphics designer who is ready to get you to design for them.... You can only target your specific AUDIENCE through FACEBOOK ADS... Well it very simple...

Let me open your eyes and get to see that you can target your audience yourself...

This class is free, join through this link now��������

Are you a baker, what if I tell you that you can target only those who are having their birthdays coming, in your location and they might be ready to buy from you...

Or you are a graphics designer who is ready to get you to design for them.... You can only target your specific AUDIENCE through FACEBOOK ADS... Well it very simple...

Let me open your eyes and get to see that you can target your audience yourself...

This class is free, join through this link now��������

https:///a43a1d

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies Vacancies Vacancies / ISO 19600 - Wikipedia / Vacancies Vacancies Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.