Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,891 members, 7,933,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:27 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front (29429 Views)

Gov Alia Set To Deliver The Largest Fly-over Connecting North To South [photos] / After Buhari Give Us Peter Obi, Northerners Sing, Dance(Watch) / Nimi Amange: How I Escaped The War Front As A 16-Year-Old Biafran Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by evans4luv: 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
if u think say e easy, go try do ordinary security work for bank or other place, u go know say those boys deserve an acolades, though atimes them dey Bleep up real time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by Sparky01: 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
MrRegret:
Please where can I buy crypto currency at afford able rate with my ATM CARD
https://www.binance.... com/en/register?ref=GNUYIFIF
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by cutewisy: 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2021
I want to buy Bitcoin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by ensamy(m): 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nigerian soldiers are more patriotic than U.S soldiers. shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by Ikpunekenwa(m): 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2021
SilverNorGold:
God bless the Nigeria Army! 2021 will mark the end of banditry and terrorism in Nigeria!

As for you unpatriotic elements insulting and belittling our soldiers, una no go die well this year.. Cos Nigeria go better whether you demons like it or not!

God bless us all!
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
What kind of news is this?
https://www.thecable.ng/fg-to-borrow-dormant-account-balances-unclaimed-dividends

It only means one thing, our country is broke and the people piloting it are out of ideas.
They now prey on the citizens to survive whereas they still enjoy their lavish lives and people like you applaud them. Its okay, I believe in karma.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by UncommonLogic: 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
My unflinching total respect for these guys and others battling the terrorists that are terrorizing Nigerians from the North to the South.

May God bless you all and May God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by EmekaBlue(m): 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
These ones na musicians on uniform when bullet raid start now na run
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
So proud of some of our soldiers
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by nnamdi640: 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
Is that the way you guys sing before treating citizens bad. I can see that Boko Harams boys have humbled you guys to the point of becoming church choirs. Bring them bad and see how they will be flexing muscles on innocent citizens.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by Onliie(m): 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kill them all
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by DANIELKWAME: 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
MrRegret:
try

LOCALBITCOIN . COM
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by twilliamx(m): 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
Confra soldiers
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by Sabpet(m): 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
E be tinz oooo

Audio Victory ✌️
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by LordErrk: 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
Forefront is where aboki soldiers are supposed to be. Not down in the south harassing people
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by Ance4Liverpool: 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
God will protect you guys amen
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by juman(m): 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
They are wasting their lives for nothing.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by infogeneral: 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
We ain't gonna study war no more. Wishing you guys safe return home.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by DetectiveD: 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
offset67:
yege yege squad

If you know you know!!!

Yege yege the moral booster!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by jonathanking1122: 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
SilverNorGold:
God bless the Nigeria Army! 2021 will mark the end of banditry and terrorism in Nigeria!

As for you unpatriotic elements insulting and belittling our soldiers, una no go die well this year.. Cos Nigeria go better whether you demons like it or not!

God bless us all!
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
there is no way this country can be united in one mind becuse the foundation is very bloody,evil,bad and un-Godly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by Abujaexpress: 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
Psalmy2cute:

You can buy on luno, remitano, binance exchange
Limited amount with ATM card.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by colestephan86: 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Some Nigerian soldiers fighting in the war against Book Haram are seen here rejoicing in victory while one of them give a beautiful speech that reignites the hope for a safe, prosperous and united Nigeria. Where every Nigerian is safe in any part of the country and youths unite as one.

"Victory comes from God alone. My name is soldier. I come from Nigeria. I lay my life on the line for the innocent to live. Just for the progress of my fatherland. God bless the armed forces. God bless the federal republic of Nigeria."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSEQM1B_x-Q
Lov the part he said his name is soldier
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by AsawanaDgreat: 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
Derrylatei:
One of the best soldiers in Nigeria army. I wish them safety in their battle.
not there Battle but our battle. The fight is for all Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by AsawanaDgreat: 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
Weldon bro, the moral must always be high
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by Angelmichael63: 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
We love you guy all over Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by NGpatriot: 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2021
God Bless Nigeria.

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
deepwater:
They are all from the south!

Please bring back our boys home

We are tired of losing them in a nonsense northern war
Blind assertion. There are much more Northern soldiers in NE battle compared to South. You hardly differentiate those people in uniform, they blend and transform to something else.
We live amidst them but u from far is making baseless judgement.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by Bahamas95(m): 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
I enjoyed the song.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by Psalmy2cute(m): 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2021
Abujaexpress:
Limited amount with ATM card.
It depends on your kyc status... I can buy any amount of btc on luno and remitano
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by Coinbased: 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
hmmm
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by EMMY76: 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
MrRegret:

Download the roqqu app from play store and buy from there no transaction fees is required.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by mozes01(m): 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
MrRegret:
Luno
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Sing, Dance And Deliver The Most Patriotic Speech At War Front by Dimmatic(f): 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
Not impressed listening to one singing his own funeral song,most pitiable are the young pregnant ladies they left at home whom most shall be widowed.These are Burutai n Buhari's plans.
Nigeria is not dying for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labour Rejects ₦48,000, Walks Out Of Minimum Wage Committee Meeting / Buhari May Scrap Ministers Of State-punch / Okonjo-iweala’s Hidden Figures By Governor Adams Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.