Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,507 members, 7,934,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 09:21 AM

Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others (22689 Views)

Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) / Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by JaneYave(f): 9:57am On Jan 08, 2021
This might surely end in out of court settlement.
Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:57am On Jan 08, 2021
Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by chocboi78(m): 9:58am On Jan 08, 2021
This one na real deeper life grin
Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by adagbon101(m): 10:00am On Jan 08, 2021
This is NIGERIA. anything can happen
Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by Toktee(m): 10:02am On Jan 08, 2021
heniford2:
good if he pay 500k first for bail then we will be awaiting for 100mil aftercheesy useless church and school thinking the are above law using people for wicked act deeper life bible church and school nobi am oh
Yet some idiots were here throwing insults at the woman for fighting for the right of her son.

Many Nigerians do not know their rights.

Just imagine after all the blackmails, media propaganda and lies by NDIDI and her co travellers the court has gone ahead to do a wonderful job.

3 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by Toktee(m): 10:04am On Jan 08, 2021
adagbon101:
This is NIGERIA. anything can happen
Like what?
Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by Neddstark: 10:06am On Jan 08, 2021
If the court rules in the favour of the woman then our justice system is huge joke.
One witch from somewhere will make an allegation, cry out on social media then get a favourable ruling based on sympathy. That is extremely fuked up.

6 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by Toktee(m): 10:06am On Jan 08, 2021
JaneYave:
This might surely end in out of court settlement.
It would have not even gotten to Court Justice that the NDIDI woman and deeper life, and the people sent by the state government were trying to sweep the case under carpet.

But the parents stood strong.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by Mrbenny001: 10:06am On Jan 08, 2021
Unless there are evidence to establish the act not just the media noise.. the court would not give verdict base on YouTube and nairaland them say
praktikals3:
I have a feeling that the accused will be discharged and acquitted.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by Neddstark: 10:07am On Jan 08, 2021
heniford2:
good if he pay 500k first for bail then we will be awaiting for 100mil aftercheesy useless church and school thinking the are above law using people for wicked act deeper life bible church and school nobi am oh you see all this holy holy church fear them dia wickedness nd heartless are wonderful the can be wicked yet preach salvation to people

You cannot even communicate effectively. This is a forum not a chat conversation.

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 08, 2021
They have released those f@ggots.

This proves that Nigerians have no values at all.

More males will be raped and they will all come on nairaland to constitute nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by heniford2: 10:08am On Jan 08, 2021
Toktee:
Yet some idiots were here throwing insults at the woman for fighting for the right of her son.

Many Nigerians do not know their rights.

Just imagine after all the blackmails, media propaganda and lies by NDIDI and her co travellers the court has gone ahead to do a wonderful job.
i know is a lie see in Nigeria you need to speak oh like if you want justice haba make noise oh when your in your right position because who no talk no go get attention for the people saying trash na deeper life slave members those kind of people that any bad thing the pastor or there church do is good the defined it with there last blood yet the know is bad that's why we are here in politics, religion, family and etc we are in this level because of this kind of people.
Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by heniford2: 10:09am On Jan 08, 2021
Neddstark:
If the court rules in the favour of the woman then our justice system is huge joke.
One witch from somewhere will make an allegation, cry out on social media then get a favourable ruling based on sympathy. That is extremely fuked up.
hope you saw the evidence stop been a mumu oh

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by Hezmatosky: 10:09am On Jan 08, 2021
Choupewu:
So this is how we go end the matter
No, crucify all of them including the boy angry Stack illiterate sad
Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by fastseo: 10:10am On Jan 08, 2021
yetmao:
I feel the case is extremely overheated. Maybe because a church was involved.

Am talking as an ex-boarding student from nursery to secondary. this case is small compared to what's going on in boarding schools. That place is a juvenile prison. I meant all boarding schools, kings college, queens college, unity school, remand homes, gss schools.

My only advice is that if you can avoid it, dont send your child to a boarding school.

Had it been your parents and other parents made effort like this woman maybe things would have changed for the better. Maybe our institution won't be a place where lesbians and gays are groomed or an holocaust detention camp.

3 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by Neddstark: 10:10am On Jan 08, 2021
yetmao:

Am talking as an ex-boarding student from nursery to secondary. this case is small compared to what's going on in boarding schools. That place is a juvenile prison. I meant all boarding schools, kings college, queens college, unity school, remand homes, gss schools.

My only advice is that if you can avoid it, dont send your child to a boarding school.

I went to a boarding school too. Nothing wrong in sending your child to board. Just make sure the child is strong-willed and has enough sex-education before sending them there. Many unrepentant homosexuals were bred from boarding school. You are right, this case is overheated because it's in a social media and it is against a church. Many Nigerians see successful churches as the source of their problems.

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by webdev994: 10:12am On Jan 08, 2021
Proper investigation should be done.
Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by Neddstark: 10:12am On Jan 08, 2021
heniford2:
hope you saw the evidence stop been a mumu oh

Please bring out the evidence. And swear it happened. Don't swear with your brains, that one is already nuts.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by heniford2: 10:16am On Jan 08, 2021
Neddstark:

Please bring out the evidence. And swear it happened. Don't swear with your brains, that one is already nuts.
him no do anything court say make dem bail dem each 500k grin you sure say u well so
Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by simplesearch: 10:17am On Jan 08, 2021
heniford2:
good if he pay 500k first for bail then we will be awaiting for 100mil aftercheesy useless church and school thinking the are above law using people for wicked act deeper life bible church and school nobi am oh you see all this holy holy church fear them dia wickedness nd heartless are wonderful the can be wicked yet preach salvation to people

What is the basis of your ranting, did they commit any offense? Isn't charge and bail normal Nigeria procedure whether you are guilty or not, so what's all the gutter language for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by heniford2: 10:18am On Jan 08, 2021
fastseo:

Had it been your parents and other parents made effort like this woman maybe things would have changed for the better. Maybe our institution won't be a place where lesbians and gays are groomed or an holocaust detention camp.
God bless you bro/ sis my kid bro was abused too mama kept quite because na catholic school

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by escapethecage: 10:19am On Jan 08, 2021
From politics to religion in Nigeria there is an obvious lukewarm attitude. However, it is more shameful for those who claim to be closer to God to be slow when the house is on fire. Nobody grow lin within 24 hours. How can we trust the ability of the principal for us to go home and sleep while our children are in his custody. I wish we are in the stone age, I would have personally gone there to give that principal 100 strokes.
Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by drey076(m): 10:20am On Jan 08, 2021
Choupewu:
read before you comment
Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by praktikals3: 10:20am On Jan 08, 2021
Mrbenny001:
Unless there are evidence to establish the act not just the media noise.. the court would not give verdict base on YouTube and nairaland them say
So true
Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 08, 2021
Man... a lot of Nairalanders are actually illiterates.

Look at all the misinformed and malformed comments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by simplesearch: 10:20am On Jan 08, 2021
Neddstark:

I went to a boarding school too. Nothing wrong in sending your child to board. Just make sure the child is strong-willed and has enough sex-education before sending them there. Many unrepentant homosexuals were bred from boarding school. You are right, this case is overheated because it's in a social media and it is against a church. Many Nigerians see successful churches as the source of their problems.

That was a brilliant summary!

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by heniford2: 10:22am On Jan 08, 2021
simplesearch:

What is the basis of your ranting, did they commit any offense? Isn't charge and bail normal Nigeria procedure whether you are guilty or not, so what's all the gutter language for.
if the are guilty the court should have dismissed the case the pleaded that the case is a bail case so the case is still invoke till 20th and with what am seeing deeper life will see paper if the case is not settled out of court
Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by seunny4lif(m): 10:24am On Jan 08, 2021
Same thing here
yetmao:

Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by Cantonese: 10:26am On Jan 08, 2021
heniford2:

Even simple English you cannot write.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by Trogge: 10:28am On Jan 08, 2021
yetmao:

. Pls tell the woman with her bull frog face. When you send your child to a boarding school, is of two reasons. 1 is if you are working and no one to take care of your child. 2 if the child doesn't take corrections and you want to do it the hard way. Shit happens in boarding house, have been there, saw it. Most funniest thing is it's only the woman face am seeing and that of the son, no one else have not seen the principal, the students accused, even the husband. Has not appeared,or is she is widow. Now court has granted bail no picture not video nothing.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by heniford2: 10:28am On Jan 08, 2021
Cantonese:

Even simple English you cannot write.
English is not my mother language i Hadley speak it so get loss grin

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by edoairways: 10:32am On Jan 08, 2021
Choupewu:
Of course they will be granted bail so it is expected

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni / Anne-Marie Osawemwemze Imafidon To Be Decorated By Queen Of England / Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.