Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:02 AM

Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. (53702 Views)

Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Olakunleyakub(m): 11:17am On Jan 09, 2021
Why is she a single mother of two? Fnd the reason behind her current position before I can give you my honest opinions about it..abi she impregnated herself ni?
BabaIbo:
I am a young man in my thirties and she should be in the same range(I didn't ask her about her age because I don't really lay emphasis on age). We are from neighbouring towns.

As my heading reads, recently I met a lady online and we have been communicating well and I noticed she ticked most of the boxes of what I want in a woman.

Prior to now, I told myself I will stay away from anything woman because I just started a business last year and I want it to grow and balance before thinking of any thing women or marriage.

Recently, I noticed I am developing strong feelings for her, strong enough to lead to the alter.

Now the problem is, she is a single mother of two, we don't stay in the same city and the father of those kids seems to live in a neighbouring city to where she lives(although to a good extent the father of those kids is not a problem).

My question is what will you advice me to do in this situation?
*Go on and start a relationship with her.
*Keep her as a friend, although she may get hooked by another man along the line.

Anybody here who have been in similar situation, should help share their experiences too.

Note: She has never been married.
She is working and comfortable, money a problem is not a problem, i.e no unnecessary billing associated with some relationships.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by soundOsonic: 11:28am On Jan 09, 2021
Digmygold:

Just like your parents failed with you.

Which husband will she be focusing on? The one that she will never have?
Who are you exactly was I talking to you. Have you seen any abusive words in my post before. Please mind your business, why bringing my parents into this?
You must be undergoing depression that's why your sentence is littered with bitterness. I will pray for you to overcome whatsoever you are passing through.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Odkosh: 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
Olunmercy56:

What about those who adopt children Think we'll now
Adoption is different.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Enugupikin: 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bolaji26:
kiss

I won't advice you to go ahead with that type of woman.

My brother is still battling his own till now.

She was a single mum of 1 when my bro met her.
Nothing we no talk for my bro not to marry her instead look for a single girl but because of the love, care and attention she was giving my brother, he was blindfolded and didn't heed to our advice.

He married her and after like 4months in the marriage, her true colour start showing, she start disrespecting my brother, she was too experience in marital life than my bro who never experience it before..

My brother couldn't control her again.

She become a beast and make my bro pass through alot and now my brother came to beg us to forgive him for taking the wrong step.

All my brother achievement just disappear, he couldn't point to one thing he has achieve in his business.

Till now they are still together but if you see how lean my bro is now .

More like person with disease.

We don leave him make he carry his cross
So why can't your brother divorce her?
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Enugupikin: 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
sylve11:

sense dey here. cool
No sense anywhere there, she could just be doing normal investment grin grin to reap bountifully later
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Bolaji26(m): 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
Enugupikin:

So why can't your brother divorce her?

Because he has lost it all..

He is thinking he can't find another girl again .

Low self-esteem i guess.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Enugupikin: 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bolaji26:

Because he has lot it all..

He is thinking he can't find another girl again .

Low self-esteem i guess.

That's so sad, one of the worst reasons to marry because of is love

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by 234GT(m): 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
BabaIbo:
I am a young man in my thirties and she should be in the same range(I didn't ask her about her age because I don't really lay emphasis on age). We are from neighbouring towns.

As my heading reads, recently I met a lady online and we have been communicating well and I noticed she ticked most of the boxes of what I want in a woman.

Prior to now, I told myself I will stay away from anything woman because I just started a business last year and I want it to grow and balance before thinking of any thing women or marriage.

Recently, I noticed I am developing strong feelings for her, strong enough to lead to the alter.

Now the problem is, she is a single mother of two, we don't stay in the same city and the father of those kids seems to live in a neighbouring city to where she lives(although to a good extent the father of those kids is not a problem).

*Keep her as a friend, although she may get hooked by another man along the line.

Anybody here who have been in similar situation, should help share their experiences too.

She is working and comfortable, money a problem is not a problem, i.e no unnecessary billing associated with some relationships.

Sir, the only condition that should make a single man marry a single mother is if the father of the child is dead.

Single girls abound everywhere. Why marry one with extra baggage? Why go through problems that you can avoid?

I once dated a single mother, but I Japa once I discovered. I told her to go and settle with her baby daddy. She don born second pikin for the guy now after they had a modest wedding.

Life is too short. Please face only problems that cannot be dodged. Don't add to the problems you must face in life.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Digmygold: 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
soundOsonic:

Who are you exactly was I talking to you. Have you seen any abusive words in my post before. Please mind your business, why bringing my parents into this?
You must be undergoing depression that's why your sentence is littered with bitterness. I will pray for you to overcome whatsoever you are passing through.

Pray over your unfortunate existence instead. Your parents didn't pray enough and failed over you. That's why your reasoning is super shallow.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by sameagles(m): 6:18am On Jan 10, 2021
If your story is genuine, irrespective of the attraction I plead with you in the Name of God build your business over time, "the husband money is our money and the wife money is my money" the business will suffer attention when you start the marriage, I'm talking from life experience and married now for 13 years. Quit the relationship now.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by lekonso: 2:15am On Jan 11, 2021
ultimateprof:

Not all single mothers are as bad the way you painted it. Mine is just an advice, it's not a must, after all the OP already have lots of advice, let him choose the one that suits him.

My best man married a single mother last three years and till today we're still envying him because he's wife is very godly, respectful and fruitful as well.
That is true, not all single mothers are bad, but the disadvantages far outweigh the advantages. It is fair, if it is one child, but in this case, they are two babies

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Greatfullheart: 9:36am On Jan 11, 2021
SmellySperm:

thunder fire love brogrin
chai girls don show me pepper, i fall in love easily at the end getting hurt. All i need now is money.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by elgandalf: 11:54am On Jan 12, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:

Werey
AGBA
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Onyi22(f): 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2021
roladex:
shut up jor
U are talking nonsence... why r u judging her not been a wife material..what if its d guy that is very useless
U people just talk anyhow
Having children is ur a sin..rubbish
Who told u his gonna regret it...
Are u God
Oga follow ur mind
Above all pray
Dont mind them

get sense before qouting someone hoelosho
hungry thug. Werey

FalseProphet1 get sense pass u.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
frozen70:

If you live her from the depth of your heart, get hooked to her

If she has never been married then good

For more clarification get in touch with her family and ask questions

Single motherhood is not a stigma

You concern should be, is she the one that will guarantee your happiness in marriage

single mother spotted.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by ysalli: 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
BabaIbo:

Pleas, just friend for now, single mothers are like Nigeria used cards, you can tell exactly what was the problem with the car until you are fully become aware, that time �

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by roladex(f): 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
Naijahops:

get sense before qouting someone hoelosho
hungry thug. Werey

FalseProphet1 get sense pass u.
fool so man na olosho..ode
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by peropoliet(m): 9:29am On May 09, 2021
Olunmercy56:
You know the best for you, having two kids is not a bad things, you have to love those kids as your own and be ready to be responsible financially and materially.
you are evil ...give that advice to your brother
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Olunmercy56(f): 9:41pm On May 11, 2021
peropoliet:
you are evil ...give that advice to your brother

No wonder your sisters are still single mothers undecided
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by CLEVER123(m): 10:55pm On May 11, 2021
So you want to drink water from another man's cistern, well for me flee not even run � � flee for ur safety you've been warned no b oyibo land b dis.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Kaymicheal852: 11:09pm On May 11, 2021
soundOsonic:
Oh yes do not take care of another's man children especially a man that is not related to you.
Ladies might say they can take care of another woman's children from their husband. I laugh. The maltreatment this children undergo no be here. Even if the woman is a good woman without any maltreatment, and she takes good care of them, it is no big deal. Yes it is no big deal. You can pay a maid to take care of children. Even most of our parents pay kindergarten schools to take care of their children. When a woman takes care of another woman's children it is no big deal anybody can be paid to take care of a child, just pay them well they will grow up fine.
For a man to take care of others people children, he only have to provide resources like finances which is the major thing needed. You can pay another man to finance a child lol. That role can not and never be substituted. That is the main reason it is not advisable to raise another man child as a man. Any woman can raise another woman's child it is as easy as ABC as long as money is available.

When I was a simp I dated a single mom with a child for two years but mehn I regret it ,my family call me mumu ,I have to carry her go another town that people don't know about us ,she later cheat Las Las ,not even with her baby daddy ,most single mother are like that not because the baby daddy's are bad but most are penis grabber and the man can't trust them or most times not even wife material ,she can't even cook.good meals ,Omo I always felt like a loser when I remember those days ,just keep.bleeping her until you're done with her and run for your life ,period

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" / Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.