Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,533 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:44 PM

Pls I Need Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Help! (686 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help! by ismaeel86(m): 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2011
currently, im in a relationship with a lady i love and cherished so much. our relationship is going on smoothly, but recently i met an asian lady and just like toothbrush and toothpaste we gel instantly and this lady love and adore me so much that she want to be seeing me everyday. just last night, i dont know how my ex-girlfriend got my skype id, she called me and we talk for hours, now she want us to come back together again. All these happened to me within 2 weeks, now im in fix and dont know what to do. i love my Nigerian girl, d asian girl is killing with love, affection and noodles. my ex, she taught me many naughty things and i miss her for that, she is also homely too cos my sisters like her.

please i need your sincere advise and comment on this matter,cos this is affecting me emotionally and i have serious exams to write very soon. cheers!
Re: Pls I Need Help! by toyemz(f): 11:39pm On Mar 30, 2011
hmmmm
which is more important to you right now?
your exams or the love triangle you ve embroiled yourself in?

my advice :

be faithful to your current girlfriend, she hasn't offended you

The Asian: tell her to chill out a bit, i hope you told her that you have a girlfriend?
stop eating her noodles,if you love noodles that much,get your girlfriend to cook for you or go to a Chinese shop
they are cheap to get anyway. just be friends with the Asian

As for your ex. since you are not a free man(as in a relationship) let her remain just that
the good memories you had with her,if acts bring them into your present relationship if not ,just let them be memories

above all oh
read oh remember when you go into that exam hall you go for only two things

to pass or to fail choice is yours
Re: Pls I Need Help! by ismaeel86(m): 12:55am On Mar 31, 2011
thanks toneyz, really appreciate your comment. its just that i have never been in this kind of situation in my life,all within 2 weeks.
Re: Pls I Need Help! by deniyor: 7:27am On Mar 31, 2011
Sort out yourself before going into any relationship
Re: Pls I Need Help! by kollybay4u: 7:59am On Mar 31, 2011
Why can't u face ur exams and pass frst instead of thinkin about a lady u met within a wk dat u don't even kn wat dey can do in d nxt 1minute.
Re: Pls I Need Help! by tashanja(m): 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2011
Simple, let your ex know about the asian girl ( she's already an ex, so no harm done), tell her you are ready to take her back conditionally as 2nd gf (as in cutting show) cos you've already moved on; if she accepts then by all means go ahead and be chopping the two of them - without hassle from your ex,cos she knows wink cheesy
Re: Pls I Need Help! by deniyor: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2011
Is the girl your ex or current? DId you start smth with the asian b4 you fiinished with the current/ex gf? If so, stick with the asian. You are meant for each other.
Re: Pls I Need Help! by chelseabmw(m): 11:42pm On Mar 31, 2011
with the way i am seeing tins i know u will date dem both. . . .So no need to give u an answer cos it's of no use

(1) (Reply)

close this acct seun / Full Stop / Monkey! Whats He Suppose To Do With Banana?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.