Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,007 members, 7,939,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

Oceanic Test Dis Weekend - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Test Dis Weekend (1384 Views)

Oceanic Bank 9th Sept. Test Date / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Test Dis Weekend by ijeky: 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2007
House, there ll be an oceanic test this weekend. Just get prepared.
Re: Oceanic Test Dis Weekend by gamegirl(m): 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2007
where is the venue, time. can one come if not invited.
Re: Oceanic Test Dis Weekend by chycin(f): 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2007
ur info is incomplete without the venue, date and time. please try and fix them in so landers who wants to attend can do that.
Re: Oceanic Test Dis Weekend by poshelala: 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2007
Ijeky, thanx 4 d info; but i think it wud av been best u tell us d time, date & venue. Or don't u think so?
Re: Oceanic Test Dis Weekend by saxon(m): 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2007
Thanks a million, if all nairaland posters would be as generous as you.
But please complete the good work, inform us of the time, place and venue.
once again thank you.
Re: Oceanic Test Dis Weekend by awa(m): 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2007
With due respect to the personality of the person that posted this Topic, I wish to say that the posting is nothing but a fragment of thought and imagination of the sender. Man, we need to be clear in our passage of information to the House. Misinformation could lead to deformity in social circle. Please take correct and re-post the said Oceanic Test to enable Gate-Crashers like us equip.
Re: Oceanic Test Dis Weekend by collinx(m): 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2007
thanx for the desire the share but the info is incomplete.
Re: Oceanic Test Dis Weekend by kikiphy(f): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2007
i wonder the kind of long-throat, he wants to do for us, man the info is incomplete! lipsrsealed
Re: Oceanic Test Dis Weekend by jagunjagun: 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2007
thanks i got the invitation but do u av any idea on their apptitude test.
Re: Oceanic Test Dis Weekend by solo2859: 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2007
Hello jagunjagun,
Kindly post the venue, date and time for the house to read, and I am pretty sure your request of knowing the format will be granted immediately. I assure you.
And not the other way round.OK
We must learn to obey the rules on this forum,so that the objective of this forum will not be defeated.
SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

Recent Engineering/oil And Gas Jobs In Nigeria / Bankphb / Formart For Application Letter To Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.