Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,639 members, 7,901,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:44 PM

Conversation B/w Sahara Repoters And A Nigeria(real) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Conversation B/w Sahara Repoters And A Nigeria(real) (1523 Views)

VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters / Sahara Repoters Reader's Commentary Nailing Our Societal Problem / Sahara Repoters Interview Raymond Dokpesi video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conversation B/w Sahara Repoters And A Nigeria(real) by dannyboy10: 11:54pm On Mar 30, 2011
Participants:
-------------
Victor, SaharaReporters

Victor: You keep on using the word "they". Let me tell you something you may not know, 90% of the youth that are audience to SR are the privileged population that will never challenge the govt, and have a complete disconnect with the population that you claim can act,nigeria is so diverse that if you think what happen in tunisia,Egypt,Libya will ever happen in Nigeria, you are wrong.
SaharaReporters: Victor, you know the elites in Cuba and France felt so confident that a revolution was impossible a few hours before it happened
SaharaReporters: Recently, Mubarak, Ben Ali and the Khaddafys felt the same way
SaharaReporters: Even from your responses, you are clearly worried that the messages may be getting into "wrong hands"
Victor: The citizens in the country you mentioned, put nationalism first before any other thing that was why they achieved, in nigeria a lot of things are put first before nationalism. Ehnicity, religion,clanship,tribe, gender,denomination etc its not possible here
SaharaReporters: Well, you never know. It is going to get to a point when coptic Xtians and shia Muslims will holds hands and wage a revolution
SaharaReporters: I'll advise that you not take anything or anyone for granted. The human spirit loves freedom
Victor: You messages go to illitrate that don't read b/w the lines, they might be privilaged but uneducated, that is why you shld preach self development, so that they will be united through empowerment and take out the corrupt leaders with a better way rather than violence
Victor: Nigeria can never be united in Religion so don't even hope for that
SaharaReporters: For 50 years, that method hasn't worked. That's why you could even think about using the Nigerian govt to threaten anyone in year 2011
SaharaReporters: It is still a Jurassic park
Victor: To put words into my mouth, I said you should come and tell the govt urself, why do u have to stay in US and write the news, meet them head on, it a sign of bavery- Matin Luther King, Saro wiwa. Their names still lives
SaharaReporters: But why do you assume so?
Victor: What do want to be remembered for? The man/woman that sat in US on a computer and preach hate, or the person that can fight for humanity irrespective of geographical location??
SaharaReporters: That a group adopts a tactic to operate an effective means of sharing information doesn't defeat its means of delivery
Victor: Well you tactic aint working
SaharaReporters: The only reason you were *sking what because you wish in your mind that if we are exposed we would be harmed in the same way Dr. King and Ken was exterminated
Victor: You have bunch of Nigeria's that read your story and argue with themselves on you page and it ends there, your medium is ineffective to what u wanna achieve
Victor: Are you scared??
SaharaReporters: It is your way of expressing your frustration because you wish we could be put in harms way as you expressed by wishing us all sorts of calamity at the onset
SaharaReporters: No one who is ever scared will publish the way we do
Victor: Even if you were exterminated if you have pple that believe in your cause, the message will continue
SaharaReporters: Are you kidding me
SaharaReporters: Absolutely
Victor: Martin Luther killed- result Obama
SaharaReporters: We are entitled to all forms of tactic to deliver our news
Victor: Saro wiwa Killed- result MEND
SaharaReporters: Your contradictions are obvious
Victor: You shld not be afraid to die for a cause you believe in
SaharaReporters: Yet, it is not in your place to go about killing everyone who promote an idea for human freedom
Victor: You mention exterminated, I am helping say the word in a broader perspective
Victor: Then do u care abt the pple that will die if their is a revolution of any kind?
SaharaReporters: I believe the answer to your question lies in the enormity of this undertaking
Victor: Ghandi preached non-violence revolution
SaharaReporters: Everyone will decide for themselves how they want to achieve freedom
Victor: You shld endevour to write at the end of you stories about non violence revolution
SaharaReporters: , And that includes everyone here
SaharaReporters: Who, by the way, are operating in large numbers in Nigeria
Victor: Everyone decides is they wanna smoke, but on the cigarette pack it stil write "smokers are Liable to die young"
Victor: Never leave a hate message open ended, leave an End line
SaharaReporters: This is not a pack of cigarettes, it is a body of ideas whose time has come!
Victor: Then lead a physical crusade
SaharaReporters: Look out of the window, it is coming!
Victor: Hahaha
Victor: Very funny
SaharaReporters: It will be funny in your ears until it passes!
SaharaReporters: The difference between you and us is this: when we are right no one remembers, when you are wrong, you simply change your BB pin
Victor: I will never change my BB PIN
Victor: Why? Cos of SR, come on gimme a break.
SaharaReporters: It is the easiest thing to do
SaharaReporters: Of course you
SaharaReporters: will
Victor: Well time will tell
Victor: I've never bin afraid to stand for the truth
Victor: Physically of course
Victor: From you replies you think I am like a rich politician that milks the government. Right? Your wrong.
Victor: Maybe you think I am an assasin that is trying to lure you out and BOOM.
SaharaReporters: I don't really care about your status. If you are an assassin, you'll soon be out work, so that doesn't bother me a bit
Victor: I am a jobless Nigerian Youth,that is a victim of govt policies.
Victor: 5yrs working experience and out of the system for the past 9 months without pay.
SaharaReporters: Whatever it is you do, I bet, it relies heavily on the status quo ante
Victor: But do you know wat? I don't have hate for Nigeria or it leader, I only try and see everyday how I can be a better person to my environment.
Victor: That is what I expect, SR to preach to the nigeria youth, self development
SaharaReporters: Good for you
Victor: No some stories they already know abt their govt
Victor: It does not make them better pple
SaharaReporters: If they do, apparently someone doesn't want them told again
Victor: You can say it for ever, but if u said u need feed back from readers, I am giving you feed back it aint working
SaharaReporters: But all stories of depravation and reports that conditions people like you to think the way you must be amplified
SaharaReporters: Hahaha!
SaharaReporters: For once, you show some humour
Victor: Channel your resources to things more useful
Victor: And beneficial
Victor: To the nigeria populace
SaharaReporters: Yeah, beneficial to you
Victor: Not to me
SaharaReporters: , And your benefactors
Victor: Say what ever suits you
SaharaReporters: It has been real,
SaharaReporters: Thanks for your wonderful feedback
Victor: Your welcome
SaharaReporters: Take good care!
Victor: I will be publishing our conversation on Nigeria's largest forum- Nairaland.com. Once I do that I will send the link so that you can view more feedbacks
SaharaReporters: That will be really cool
SaharaReporters: Uncensored!
Victor: Of course
SaharaReporters: We will be publishing it too at a later date with your real particulars, if you don' mind
Victor: I don't mind
Victor: I always stand for the truth
SaharaReporters: Okay, will pass it on
Victor: Physically too
SaharaReporters: That's fair
SaharaReporters: Yeah, may be, but for threats
SaharaReporters: Not always a nice idea
Victor: I don't make threats
Victor: I asked you lead a physical crusade is that a threat
Victor: Where did learn english??
SaharaReporters: We've exchanged a whole lot of remarks in English language to the best of my knowledge
SaharaReporters: It is our desire that the Nigerian state is never invoked as a means to threaten anyone.
Victor: who threaten you with th nigerian state
Re: Conversation B/w Sahara Repoters And A Nigeria(real) by Beaf: 12:40am On Mar 31, 2011
Thanks for your timely post OP. Sahara Reporters has grown into an evil thing.

[size=14pt]This is the best Sahara Reporters has to offer.
They are a bunch of fools and lowlifes that "create" filthy "news" in their bedrooms and toilets.
The picture below is part of an SR news item.[/size]
Shame. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

http://saharareporters.com/photo/photonews-jonathans-declaration-when-jonathan-women-met-goodluck-men

www.nairaland.com/attachments/324341_SaharaReportersFakePicture_jpg69a0b6e4ad1c8831fa731bd73bb022d2

[size=14pt]Why[/size]
Re: Conversation B/w Sahara Repoters And A Nigeria(real) by CyberG: 12:47am On Mar 31, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters? Biased Reporting? / Tinubu’s Trial: Court Stops Reading Of New Charges / The Real Cost Of Nigerian Petrol(pms)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.