Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,780 members, 7,975,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 04:01 PM

US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk (56277 Views)

Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) / China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos / Woman Bitten On Bum By 7ft Python As She Sat On Toilet In Thailand (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Nobody: 2:53am On Jan 09, 2021
Ahmad62:
Trump called Nigeria a shithole country... But I know even in my shithole country this won't happen

Yes because your well trained army would have shot the man like 150 times before he gets in.
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by mbhs139(m): 3:34am On Jan 09, 2021
philip0906:

Your country is still a sh1thole nonetheless...The institutions are strong and everyone found culpable, will go to jail and Trump won't shield them.

Now compare this to your country where the president's kinsmen disguised as fulani herdsmen are running amok raping, maiming and killing but your security forces can't bring bring them to justice because they're the kinsmen of the president.

And you believe the rubbish you spew here.

Anyway, I don't blame you but the 140 block heads who validated your nonesense because they've not read grammar in a long time.
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by falopey: 3:39am On Jan 09, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
So sitting on a chair is now a crime?
Those people pay the legislators with their tax

What he did is called trespassing. Trespassing is punishable by jail term
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Nobody: 3:44am On Jan 09, 2021
Ubdavis:

Where did u keep ur brain!

He pooped it out and flushed it a long time ago
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by duality(m): 3:51am On Jan 09, 2021
The truth is that the Democratic's ANTIFA group infiltrated the rally to cause destructions.

People knew them even though they wore MAGA shirts.

Look, it's not easy to fight a corrupt system anywhere in the world.

There is even an identified BLM advocate who was inside the Capitol and has not been arrested.
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Nobody: 4:15am On Jan 09, 2021
Ahmad62:
Trump called Nigeria a shithole country... But I know even in my shithole country this won't happen
You said, what won't happen? Or you just feel like sounding foolish. worst would happened oga if it was in nigeria, that was why gooduck peacefully had to leave the presidential villa for that block headed cow called buhari. angry
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by franklingud(m): 4:16am On Jan 09, 2021
Ahmad62:
The Worst has happened many times
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Nobody: 4:20am On Jan 09, 2021
duality:
The truth is that the Democratic's ANTIFA group infiltrated the rally to cause destructions.

There is even an identified BLM advocate who was inside the Capitol and has not been arrested.

It turned out to be a fake news and the publication has long been deleted.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/6580679002

1 Like

Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:24am On Jan 09, 2021
Prymestrr:
I'm yet to read Righteousness89's comment on how the domestic attack on the Capitol was ordained by his god who has ratified Donald Trump as America's lord and personal saviour undecided

that dude Righteousness89 had soiled his hands with politics, now most people will see his true salvation preaching as a joke

I don't know why he's even involving God in America politics in the first place. he need to seek for God forgiveness because God doesn't discriminate as he want people to believe here that God love trump but hate Biden

very anyhow Christian

1 Like

Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Ahmad62(m): 5:09am On Jan 09, 2021
Fajoe2020:

Yes because you will be shot on the spot and there's nothing anyone can do about it. #20.10.2020

Exactly.... You understand me.. Lol

1 Like

Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by seguno2: 5:15am On Jan 09, 2021
phrancys001:
Yankee agberoo

The American equivalent of our MC Oluomo, Sunday Igboho, Late Lamidi Adedibu etc
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by faste: 5:20am On Jan 09, 2021
Donchris3:
Dj switch is going to report USA to the USA now
don't derail this thread.

1 Like

Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by chris51(f): 5:26am On Jan 09, 2021
ebere89:
Ok. Nigerians did you where there security forces are proactive.
BTW Americans just want to humiliate trump out of office by all means

He wants to digrace himself
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by chris51(f): 5:26am On Jan 09, 2021
chris51:

He wants to digrace himself

Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by olajizz01(m): 5:31am On Jan 09, 2021
Patrioticman007:
What a trampling on his fundamental human rights.
Isn't he an American citizen ?.
The Muslim party of (democrates)Jo bin Biden Al ameriki & Hussein Barrack Obama are trying to frustrate the Christians in America & the world in general, we will not agree.
See Jibril All sudani smiling with his fellow herdsmen American branch.
Ipob terrorist sighted.

1 Like

Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by duro4chang(m): 5:42am On Jan 09, 2021
ebere89:
Ok. Nigerians did you where there security forces are proactive.
BTW Americans just want to humiliate trump out of office by all means
Check what you wrote!!!! Haha!
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by toprealman: 5:53am On Jan 09, 2021
Are they copying our ENDSARS shenanigans?
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Ubdavis(m): 6:29am On Jan 09, 2021
byrron:

He pooped it out and flushed it a long time ago

I see
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Agugbadin: 6:33am On Jan 09, 2021
Ahmad62:

That is a lie, our National assembly was invaded at some point and the mace taken away by thugs organized by a suspended law maker.
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by hisexcellency34: 6:40am On Jan 09, 2021
Stop saying what you don't know
duality:

Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by NiklauseFred(m): 6:42am On Jan 09, 2021
Ahmad62:

It won't happen cuz one cartridge of bullets would have been left and forgotten inside of him.

Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by nairaman66(m): 6:54am On Jan 09, 2021
Prymestrr:
I'm yet to read Righteousness89's comment on how the domestic attack on the Capitol was ordained by his god who has ratified Donald Trump as America's lord and personal saviour undecided

He may be writing a book, let’s give him some time!
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by obotematics: 7:25am On Jan 09, 2021
chai! is it a crime just to siddon on ordinary chair mbok
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by hermesprogidy(m): 7:27am On Jan 09, 2021
Whites are the stupidest race on the planet. Don't let anybody convince you otherwise. Who does this? Enter a federal building illegitimately and post incriminating evidence everywhere.
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Kobicove(m): 7:28am On Jan 09, 2021
Ahmad62:

It does not change the facts - your country is still a shithole!
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by sonofElElyon: 7:46am On Jan 09, 2021
you don't see too well.. America will never disgrace it's ex-president except he commits grievous acts after his term in office..

FalseProphet1:
I see Trump slammed with various charges after his hand over. I see him loose in court and sentenced to jail.
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Henri8: 7:58am On Jan 09, 2021
Ahmad62:
They took the Oba's staff and sat on his throne.
Even Omo Age once hijacked our mace.
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by itu404(m): 8:09am On Jan 09, 2021
Patrioticman007:
The Muslim party of (democrates)Jo bin Biden Al ameriki & Hussein Barrack Obama are trying to frustrate the Christians in America & the world in general, we will not agree.
You need urgent help. In a saner society, the security apparatus will flag you and start profiling you before you strike. It is this kind of mindset that breeds hatred, division, and finally strikes against innocent sous on a street. detox needed.

1 Like

Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Myself2(m): 8:33am On Jan 09, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Lolz
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by tunapawizzy: 8:55am On Jan 09, 2021
naijadrivablog:
Like the boy that stole Oba's staff .
Those ones are the real gangsters, they chased the oba out and even had a small pool party...
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by duality(m): 9:12am On Jan 09, 2021
hisexcellency34:

Stop saying what you don't know

And you think you know what you are saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath / UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples / New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.