Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,689 members, 7,879,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:23 AM

Lady Reveals How She Fell In Love & Married Her Twin Brother (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Reveals How She Fell In Love & Married Her Twin Brother (photos) (3490 Views)

Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body / UNIPORT SUG Presidential Aspirant Stabbed To Death By Own Brother (Photos) / Shafaatu Bala Begs Kidnappers To Release Her Brother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reveals How She Fell In Love & Married Her Twin Brother (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:59am On Jan 09, 2021
Lady Reveals How She Fell in Love & Married Her Twin Brother (Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene

A beautiful young Lady has revealed how she and her twin brother fell in love and got married brother, Igbere TV reports.

She revealed that people shared a special bond since birth and they soon realized that they were made for each other.

She said, “We had a connection since we were born; we then realized that we were meant for each other”.

She further revealed that it was not a joy ride as their love story got its disapproval from family and friends.

“Our Parents and friends disowned us, they said it was a sin and we got kicked out, we moved out and stuck together.”

Against all odds, the lady said they got married and now have a child together.

“He proposed and we got married but no one came to our wedding, we got married regardless.

“I got pregnant and we got a baby girl.”

Lady has asked not to be judged and said she hopes their love lasts forever.

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1378460/lady-reveals-fell-love-married-twin-brother-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals How She Fell In Love & Married Her Twin Brother (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:00am On Jan 09, 2021

Re: Lady Reveals How She Fell In Love & Married Her Twin Brother (photos) by WonderManly(m): 7:00am On Jan 09, 2021
Congratulations! Claps for your selves. More love to come. Nothing do you two at all. You people just followed and did the right thing! shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Fell In Love & Married Her Twin Brother (photos) by popsy2(m): 7:02am On Jan 09, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Lady Reveals How She Fell In Love & Married Her Twin Brother (photos) by Mynd44: 7:03am On Jan 09, 2021
This is actually a crime

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals How She Fell In Love & Married Her Twin Brother (photos) by Sundrus: 7:04am On Jan 09, 2021
Abnormality don become the new normal.
Re: Lady Reveals How She Fell In Love & Married Her Twin Brother (photos) by NextD18: 7:04am On Jan 09, 2021
Reading this keep reminding me all those pretty cousins that parents and uncles keep introducing to me.

You'll see a sell packaged and pretty babe, next thing, your uncle or parents will be like....

"Nna this is Ugomma, for your cousin sister, you both use to play then when you were kids"

"Nna can you recognize Adaeze? This is her, the one you fought with because of biscuit when you both were kids back then"

You'll just be vexing lowkey why such lady is introduced as a cousin to you.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals How She Fell In Love & Married Her Twin Brother (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:05am On Jan 09, 2021
Mynd44:
This is actually a crime

How is it a crime? Is there any law that says two persons shouldn't fall in love if they are twins?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals How She Fell In Love & Married Her Twin Brother (photos) by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 09, 2021
Very cool. I'm I surprised? I don't think so.
They're also free as adults to do whatever suits them just like everyone else. The same ladies who have their kitties licked by their puppies in their closets would come out here to blame these ones. A 80 year old grandfather is free to marry a 16 year old minor.
In the scheme of things, a lot of people condemning this duo have done worse, just within few days into this new year.

Well, this is just the beginning. The real craze is not here yet, wait for it.
I remember a popular line from white LGBT advocates anytime I had a convo with'em.
"As long as they're consenting adults and they're not hurting anyone."
This line is fast becoming the universal law of right and wrong behaviours.
Coupled with LGBT, y'all should expect a pandemic of complex distortion and depravity worldwide. Total breakdown of sanity and order.
Since we keep changing the standard natural rules, in order to accommodate what suits the majority, don't cry foul if few others have something else that suits them. They're not wrong as long as they play by the new rules. You're all rule breakers, some few others are only more creative with the way they break the rules.

You can twerk naked on SM - as long as you're an adult and not hurting anyone.
You can wear whatever you like - as long as you're adult and not hurting anyone.
Your dog can lick your kitty - as long as you're adult and not hurting anyone.
Twin brother and sister (incest) - as long as they're adult and not hurting anyone.
Father and son (incest, homo) - as long as they're adult and not hurting anyone.
Twin sisters dating same man (incest, bisexual, 3some, homo) - as long as they're adult and not hurting anyone.

Confused entities everywhere, randomly roaming the earth surface, parading as human beings!

Like I said, it's gonna be a pandemic of complex distortions worldwide.
It never even fully started yet, so wait for it.
The world already threw away sanity, don't wail when some people get creative with the insanity.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals How She Fell In Love & Married Her Twin Brother (photos) by fati2001(m): 7:06am On Jan 09, 2021
shocked

UNBELIEVABLE

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Fell In Love & Married Her Twin Brother (photos) by Patosky4U: 7:08am On Jan 09, 2021
Ndi ara
Re: Lady Reveals How She Fell In Love & Married Her Twin Brother (photos) by Officialhorlah(m): 7:12am On Jan 09, 2021
"We had a connection since we were born" Which stupid connection!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Fell In Love & Married Her Twin Brother (photos) by olasaad(f): 7:19am On Jan 09, 2021
God please I don't want kind of children in my family

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Fell In Love & Married Her Twin Brother (photos) by CaptainPrice1: 7:20am On Jan 09, 2021
If this story is real. Then what they did is a big taboo...

May God save us from this type of twins..

I'm not sure it happened in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Fell In Love & Married Her Twin Brother (photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 09, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Lady has asked not to be judged and said she hopes their love lasts forever

She hope, that means she's not certain about the future. What an aberration ?

The world is gradual becoming a dangerous place for people like me !

Imagine Me and my twinny doing this abomination !!! Tuah !! God forbid !!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Fell In Love & Married Her Twin Brother (photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:29am On Jan 09, 2021
ALUU ALUU ALUU!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Fell In Love & Married Her Twin Brother (photos) by illicit(m): 7:31am On Jan 09, 2021
Evil twins....
Re: Lady Reveals How She Fell In Love & Married Her Twin Brother (photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 7:37am On Jan 09, 2021
The dark forces are after them. I see them suffering terribly in future. I see poverty become their roomate and I see the girl cheating on him. I see fights between them and a possible divorce. This I have seen
Re: Lady Reveals How She Fell In Love & Married Her Twin Brother (photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:42am On Jan 09, 2021
Be very specific when asking for children from the Lord. Not all children are children. Besides, what I see is bad parenting...
There's a age kids get to that you start separating their rooms, beds and bath...You teach them privacy.

The key to God's favor and blessing is learning to make and keep covenants with God.
Happy Weekend to you all.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Fell In Love & Married Her Twin Brother (photos) by emorse(m): 7:42am On Jan 09, 2021
It is not biologically advisable to engage in this type of relationship for genetic reasons. They might deprive their offsprings of some beneficial genes.

It is also not socially advisable at all. Although this one has absolutely no reason asides "what will people say".

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals How She Fell In Love & Married Her Twin Brother (photos) by THeCvExpert: 7:42am On Jan 09, 2021
Ok oh
Re: Lady Reveals How She Fell In Love & Married Her Twin Brother (photos) by chillychill(f): 7:45am On Jan 09, 2021
Makes me remember "Cersie and Jamie" Lannister.. So, e fit happen for real life too? .. The both of dem re mad dem just neva know ni
Re: Lady Reveals How She Fell In Love & Married Her Twin Brother (photos) by molbic(m): 7:57am On Jan 09, 2021
Is this not incest where is there parents abi them no get family
Re: Lady Reveals How She Fell In Love & Married Her Twin Brother (photos) by Stockquality: 7:59am On Jan 09, 2021
Incest
Re: Lady Reveals How She Fell In Love & Married Her Twin Brother (photos) by Ghostrye: 8:20am On Jan 09, 2021
Do they even have any idea what that is going to do to their kids undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Fell In Love & Married Her Twin Brother (photos) by pointblank247(m): 8:43am On Jan 09, 2021
Wisdomkosi:

How is it a crime? Is there any law that says two persons shouldn't fall in love if they are twins?
yes,there is and it's called incest.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Fell In Love & Married Her Twin Brother (photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 09, 2021
It is finished!

I blame the parents. The foundation was not right. They prolly weren't involved in their upbringing and left them to house helps and the likes. If not how did they manage to form a sexual bond without the parents noticing.

The devil has succeeded in derailing these ones for life. To think they even have a child together. My God!

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals How She Fell In Love & Married Her Twin Brother (photos) by femi4: 9:21am On Jan 09, 2021
Abomination
Re: Lady Reveals How She Fell In Love & Married Her Twin Brother (photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 10:30am On Jan 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The dark forces are after them. I see them suffering terribly in future. I see poverty become their roomate and I see the girl cheating on him. I see fights between them and a possible divorce. This I have seen

Oga you just spoke like your name grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals How She Fell In Love & Married Her Twin Brother (photos) by lowkeybahdguy(m): 10:39am On Jan 09, 2021
Whatever rocks your boat. Though there is need for gene diversity in the best interest of the species, however love is rare and life is too short not to live it. YOLO. Might as well live for yourself. Best wishes.

PS: The Rothschilds have done this for centuries, and have been fairly successful as the world's richest family.

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘if I See You, You Die, If You See Me, You Die’, Wanted Cultist Threatens Ede / SA Police Now Arresting Foreigners With No Passport In Public (PICS) / Nawa O! See Photos Of 3 School Children Caught With Rifle & Bikes By Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.