Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,176 members, 7,903,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:49 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1713973 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by tonnymexx: 10:19am On Jun 25, 2021
Hello everyone,

Am 32 am into business for 7 years now. Am interested to apply for MBA in USA although i at 2.1 in Geography and planning sciences. please is there any school that gives scholarship for MBA that I can apply and there requirements?

Also what is the chances of getting study visa
Thank you

Please someone should answer me
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ktancing(m): 11:11am On Jun 25, 2021
No qualms.

reach me via realkabeer@yahoo.com

jerry8243:
Hello, can I send you a mail pls
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by EffectEn: 11:28am On Jun 25, 2021
Approved
Abuja
25 June 2021
Deficit: 25k
No funding

VO: I see you're going to Missouri State University for your master's degree in computer science
Me: yes ma'am
VO: did you apply to other Schools
Me: Yes, I applied to 4, (I mentioned the 4 and said one rejected me)
VO: so why did you pick Missouri State?
Me: (I went blank after all the practice I've done, I couldn't recall my rehearsed answer, so I freestyled)

Missouri State seemed very interested in my career goals, immediately after admission I was offered an advisor who read my SOP and advised me on the best courses for my career.

VO: who's sponsoring you?
Me: my mum, she runs the family hospitality business with 3 hotels

VO: What will you do when you return?
Me: The Nigerian fintech sector is currently booming and we have two unicorns, with this boom there will be a requirement requirement for labour. With my background in financial services and the skills I will be acquiring through this program, I will be able to get a role in the fintech sector.

VO: I see you have a sibling there?
Me: Yes, my brother is there on a basketball scholarship (I was still talking, VO cuts in)
VO: where does he stay? (I kept on talking tangential to the question)
VO: Where!!!
Me: SD

She typed for a long time and then gave me the white paper.

Please always look them in the eye while speaking, it helps to display confidence. I have never been a cramming person, so while doing my mocks I suspected a blank out. During that time, I worked on a freestyle alternative and this saved me a lot. The VO never smiled all through just kept a neutral face. When you see this, don't be discouraged - it's part of the job.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by kemmystree2015: 11:43am On Jun 25, 2021
ABUJA has Dates. 29th June and 1st week July
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Lightspeed26: 11:59am On Jun 25, 2021
[quote author=kemmystree2015 post=103075196]ABUJA has Dates. 29th June and 1st week July [/quo

Pls does Lagos have any dates open ?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by crowniran(m): 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hello. Anyone going for industrial engineering here or studying Industrial engineering currently. Need school suggestions please.

GRE: 312(Q:163)
CGPA: 3.79/5 (Wes unofficial: 3.34/4)
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by EmmyteeTosin(m): 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
It has disappeared
kemmystree2015:

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Flexigenius: 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
I don’t know if anyone had this issue and what the consulate later asked them to do:

The name in my UStraveldocs profile doesn’t have my middlename unlike my DS-160 and passport.

I have called and I was asked to proceed with my application and go for my interview and I’d either be told what to do at the interview or if I can proceed like that.

Did anybody have a similar case?
How did it go?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by iWasNotHere(m): 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
CONGRATS

post=103074805]Approved
Abuja
25 June 2021
No funding

VO: I see you're going to Missouri State University for your master's degree in computer science
Me: (I went blank after all the practice I've done, I couldn't recall my rehearsed answer, so I freestyled)

Missouri State seemed very interested in my career goals, immediately after admission I was offered an advisor who read my SOP and advised me on the best courses for my career.

Me: The Nigerian fintech sector is currently booming and we have two unicorns, with this boom there will be a requirement requirement for labour. With my background in financial services and the skills I will be acquiring through this program, I will be able to get a role in the fintech sector.

Me: Yes, my brother is there on a basketball scholarship (I was still talking, VO cuts in)

Please always look them in the eye while speaking, it helps to display confidence. I have never been a cramming person, so while doing my mocks I suspected a blank out. During that time, I worked on a freestyle alternative and this saved me a lot. The VO never smiled all through just kept a neutral face. When you see this, don't be discouraged - it's part of the job. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by EmmyteeTosin(m): 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
I have seen people have that issue and got approved..i also have that on mine aswell
Flexigenius:
I don’t know if anyone had this issue and what the consulate later asked them to do:

The name in my UStraveldocs profile doesn’t have my middlename unlike my DS-160 and passport.

I have called and I was asked to proceed with my application and go for my interview and I’d either be told what to do at the interview or if I can proceed like that.

Did anybody have a similar case?
How did it go?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by peterbest: 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
There's no appointment dates appearing in Lagos yet.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Hallelujahvoice: 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
kemmystree2015:

This is true... just confirmed for Abuja
29th June and 1st week of July.

Thank God.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Hallelujahvoice: 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
iWasNotHere:
CONGRATS

post=103074805]Approved
Abuja
25 June 2021
No funding

Please always look them in the eye while speaking, it helps to display confidence. I have never been a cramming person, so while doing my mocks I suspected a blank out. During that time, I worked on a freestyle alternative and this saved me a lot. The VO never smiled all through just kept a neutral face. When you see this, don't be discouraged - it's part of the job.

Congratulations ooo
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by EmmyteeTosin(m): 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
I tried to rescheduledidnt see those dates
Hallelujahvoice:

This is true... just confirmed for Abuja
29th June and 1st week of July.

Thank God.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by TheGreenlight: 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
Guys emergency date for 29th june is available in abuja now ooo

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Flexigenius: 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
EmmyteeTosin:
I have seen people have that issue and got approved..i also have that on mine aswell

Thank you really!
That was helpful.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by tonnymexx: 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
Congratulations

iWasNotHere:
CONGRATS

post=103074805]Approved
Abuja
25 June 2021
No funding

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by tonnymexx: 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2021

tonnymexx:
Hello everyone,

Am 32 am into business for 7 years now. Am interested to apply for MBA in USA although i at 2.1 in Geography and planning sciences. please is there any school that gives scholarship for MBA that I can apply and there requirements?

Also what is the chances of getting study visa
Thank you

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Hallelujahvoice: 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
shams040:

Nigeria, you guys are doing wonders.

Ee tire me. They never cease to disappoint
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by EkemNgo: 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
God bless you �
quote author=LeviAckerman post=103077608]
Lmao, what an idiot...[/quote]
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by EkemNgo: 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
So when I don't inform people about how I got date seeing how a lot of people are asking then i am a saint but when I do, I am a frauster.
Be informed that I am a responsible mother of 4
Be informed that I am also looking for visa like you,
Be informed that this page is for information and I have the right to pass an information here too, if you too lazy to email me and verify via any means you want then please keep up your energy.
God bless you
quote author=Janet200 post=103078958]

Carry your fraud talk out of this section[/quote]
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Hallelujahvoice: 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
EkemNgo:
So when I don't inform people about how I got date seeing how a lot of people are asking then i am a saint but when I do, I am a frauster.
Be informed that I am a responsible mother of 4
Be informed that I am also looking for visa like you,
Be informed that this page is for information and I have the right to pass an information here too, if you too lazy to email me and verify via any means you want then please keep up your energy.
God bless you
quote author=Janet200 post=103078958]

Carry your fraud talk out of this section

I think the problem lies with you referring to or recommending an agent that helped with securing a date...coming few minutes after several people said they've secured theirs.

We all know these things can't be done for someone else unless they login to your portal and apply through the process provided.

And some of these agents don't know the process more that you do (when you read this thread from atleast October 2020 or even January 2021 till date).

Selah
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Jayjohnson08(m): 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hello, I am 24, having my Bsc. in Computer science (2:1). I want to enroll for an international scholarship for masters degree.

Please I need your assistance on the following:
- What do I need to be eligible for application?
- How do I go about the needs?
- What are the chances of getting a study visa?

Await your responses. Thank you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
Jayjohnson08:
Hello, I am 24, having my Bsc. in Computer science (2:1). I want to enroll for an international scholarship for masters degree.

Please I need your assistance on the following:
- What do I need to be eligible for application?
- How do I go about the needs?
- What are the chances of getting a study visa?

Await your responses. Thank you.

You're indeed in the right platform. First you need to be diligent and read through this thread. It will surely marvel you the rich information you can amass from here. Then afterwards, you can ask a specific questions based on your findings. Hope this makes some sense

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Jayjohnson08(m): 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
[quote author=bigugo247 post=103079705][/quote]
Very thoughtful sir. I will do that. Thank you @bigugo247

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moshkom(m): 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tomilola922:
Hello everyone, I'm new here, I just want to start my F1 visa application, please I need tips on the filling of DS-160 form so as to avoid errors and also tips to have a strong visa application. I read the testimonies and my hope was restored because I'm kinda scared because all I hear is denial denial and denial� But I know my case would be different and I would come back here to share my testimony very soon. Thank you.

You can email me, let me guide you on its proper filling.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.