Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,427 members, 7,881,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:01 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1697500 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by falilat2021: 1:40am On Aug 23, 2021
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by falilat2021: 3:33am On Aug 23, 2021
Hi Guys, please I am yet to get a response from you people please

falilat2021:
Hi Guys, I really need your advice and imput and I am more than ready to do the needful. I want to start school in the US as early as possible -January if possible. I am currently in the US on a long vacation, I studied Estate Management for Bsc and graduated with a 2.6/5 cgpa cry which I am evaluating with WES currently, also I have a gre score of 331. I have 4 years post-nysc experience in real estate firm, the challenge is I really want a full scholarship as I am self funded. I Intend pursuing Masters in finance or business analytics or an Mba, but with my research I dicovered full scholarship on Mba is rare. I reached out to Howard University but learnt that they are switching there Msc Finance to an online course. Guys Nigeria is tired of me and the feeling is mutual....please advice abeggggg
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Rhonah: 4:18am On Aug 23, 2021
falilat2021:
Hi Guys, please I am yet to get a response from you people please

You need schools or you need advice?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Cheifnaira: 6:58am On Aug 23, 2021
Why not reach out to the school and let them know about this development maybe for an extension or a letter for late arrival…..
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Greatajo(m): 7:52am On Aug 23, 2021
I haven’t been able to reschedule because my initial appointment was canceled. Is there anything I can do?
Olaoke16:

When you login to the CGI portal, you should be able to reschedule immediately your EA is approved.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 23, 2021
Praise God...

My friend's visa was approved this morning at Abuja embassy after two previous denials at Lagos Embassy.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Bamdaniels: 10:42am On Aug 23, 2021
Good morning guys,please I need clarification on this matter.My class start date on I-20 states August 30th meanwhile the appointment date I was able to schedule is August 31st.Is it okay I go for the interview with my previous I-20 or do I need to request another one or an extension letter would do?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 23, 2021
Omoxrist:
Praise God...

My friend's visa was approved this morning at Abuja embassy after two previous denials at Lagos Embassy (May and June 2021).

Please, keep trying, don't give up.

VO: Good morning, you are going to Western Illinois University for your Masters Degree in English language and literature

Me(Haaa, please, let me talk)

Later, what do you do?

I am a registered teacher, I teach English language and Literature and I also consult for Undergraduate students

VO: okay, okay, hold it

Me: (�) mind(let me talk, Ma)

VO:who is sponsoring you?

Me: My school

VO: I know, YES, you have a 2/3 assistant. Who will be covering for the deficits?

Me: (Mommy e joo����) My Dad and I got..

VO: OKAY! (firmly)

Me: (Haaaa!)

VO: I will be approving your Visa

Me: ( Haa,) thank you, thank you

He sent that transcript to me. God did it.

A big congratulations to him.
Do you mind that I send send a PM, please? I have a thing or two to ask . Please don't say no

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Akanjikoay123: 11:37am On Aug 23, 2021
Hello, i went for my visa interview this morning at the lagos, Nigeria embassy today.

Unfortunately i was denied for the f1 student visa at the cosulate. The visa officer asked me just three questions and the interview went like this.,

Vo: why are you going to the united states?
Me: I'm going to the united state for my undergraduate program to study public health and wellness in rowan university
Vo:what attracts you to this university?
Me: i was attracted to this university initially because of its uniqueness of having two medical campuses, one in stratford and the other in camden, they also have the best facilities for course, i also love their class module and size in which i dont have to struggle to hear what the lecturer is saying.
Vo:I've you been out of the country before?
Me:no i haven't, i have no reason to.

Then he gave me back my passport and i20 with the blue paper.
What could be the issue?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 23, 2021
I say YES, lol.

Do you mind that I send send a PM, please? I have a thing or two to ask . Please don't say no [/quote]

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 23, 2021
Omoxrist:
I say YES, lol.

Do you mind that I send send a PM, please? I have a thing or two to ask . Please don't say no

Thanks smiley
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by nues012(m): 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
Wao so fast, this is Favour. I am trust God Favour when I show up for mine next week Monday at Abuja centre.

Omoxrist:
Praise God...

My friend's visa was approved this morning at Abuja embassy after two previous denials at Lagos Embassy (May and June 2021).

VO: Good morning, you are going to Western Illinois University for your Masters Degree in English language and literature

Later, what do you do?

I am a registered teacher, I teach English language and Literature and I also consult for Undergraduate students

VO: I know, YES, you have a 2/3 assistant. Who will be covering for the deficits?

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by nues012(m): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
nues012:

Congratulations,

what do you mean by revised I-20 cos my resumption date is 18th on my I-20 and I have my interview for 30th?

Is it wrong to go to embassy with an i-20 stating resumption date of 18th while my interview is 30th?
Pls I need an urgent reply anyone.

Somebody should pls answer this question �
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Saintkollyjoe: 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
Omoxrist:
Praise God...

Later, what do you do?

Congratulations to your friend..his case is similar to mine at the same Abuja embassy last Friday.
It is really God in action

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Doubuzofficial: 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
itzgbengene:
Guys in Ohio, pls recommend any store or restaurant to get Nigerian dishes or similar to it biko. Na God I dey take beg

Baba chow pizza make you rest!!! lol

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Christabeliciou: 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
Please I need someone to help me with my mock interview too o, Biko. Please dm thanks.

EmmaChe:
Please I need someone to help out with my mock interview. Please send me your e-mail and I will reach out. Thank you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Cheifnaira: 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
When you ready send a Dm.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by MisterBeryl: 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
For those that will be resuming in Spring 2022, have you seen any available date for interview. If yes, which dates are available before December 2020. Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ajaxa: 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
None except in January 2022
MisterBeryl:
For those that will be resuming in Spring 2022, have you seen any available date for interview. If yes, which dates are available before December 2020. Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ajaxa: 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
Good afternoon house. Please my school resumption date is 13th of January for spring 2022 and I have my appointment date for 18th of January. It is stated I can only apply for Expedited 60 days before resumption, please based on your experience, what should I do. When is the best time for me to apply for expedited based on there regulations so as not to go contrary to their regulations
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by MisterBeryl: 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ajaxa:
None except in January 2022

Even for Abuja?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Adlac(m): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
Kindly help out on Letter of Purpose. I will be glad for any Tips.
My email is quduzy@gmail.com
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by VivaceET: 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
The earliest you can apply for EA is November 13. You already stated one of the rules for EA. The other rule, make sure you pay your sevis fee and attach the receipt as part of your EA application on the CGI portal

Ajaxa:
Good afternoon house. Please my school resumption date is 13th of January for spring 2022 and I have my appointment date for 18th of January. It is stated I can only apply for Expedited 60 days before resumption, please based on your experience, what should I do. When is the best time for me to apply for expedited based on there regulations so as not to go contrary to their regulations
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Olaoke16(m): 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
nues012:

Somebody should pls answer this question �

You can, but try to get an extension letter from your school.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Tinda: 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
Check YouTube for tips
Adlac:
Kindly help out on Letter of Purpose. I will be glad for any Tips.
My email is quduzy@gmail.com
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ajaxa: 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
Thanks boss
VivaceET:
The earliest you can apply for EA is November 13. You already stated one of the rules for EA. The other rule, make sure you pay your sevis fee and attach the receipt as part of your EA application on the CGI portal

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by pooozeee(m): 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
What if I speak the truth that I am sponsoring my self because I have got enough cash to do so
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by pstfrancis(m): 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hello guys, please a quick one. My PI that I reached out to said she will like to work with me but she also gave me a contact of another of her colleagues that might be interested in working with me. Please will it be ok for me to tell her to put in words about me with that her colleague or I should just go ahead and send mail to the person. Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Shanid(m): 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
GOOD EVENING EVERYONE, TRUST YOU ARE DOING GREAT....PLEASE, IS IT OKAY IF I HAVE JUST A YEAR EXPENSES IN MY SPONSOR's ACCOUNT ...EVEN THOUGH IM GOING FOR A 2 YEARS PROGRAMME
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ajaxa: 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
Don't try it ooo. Don't tell them you will be sponsoring yourself even though you can. It will sound somehow to them and they may not grant you based on that. From an experienced colleague.
pooozeee:
What if I speak the truth that I am sponsoring my self because I have got enough cash to do so

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.