Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,903 members, 7,872,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1691785 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moshkom(m): 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
phemorhino:
Please house, see the attached picture.
I am trying to do wes for US, the courier address is howing canada
Am i still on track?
Thank you

“please be advised that we no longer have a WES U.S. address; documents will now be processed in Canada for both U.S. and Canadian evaluations.”

That’s the reply I got from them for a person just yesterday (16th Feb, 2021). So you’re so ON TRACK Bro.

Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by phemorhino(m): 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
Moshkom:

“please be advised that we no longer have a WES U.S. address; documents will now be processed in Canada for both U.S. and Canadian evaluations.”

That’s the reply I got from them for a person just yesterday (16th Feb, 2021). So you’re so ON TRACK Bro.

Goodluck!
Thank you so much �
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Kenzie001: 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2022
aurelosiberu:
Na who give up, Bleep up!!!

Good morning everyone,
Thank you so much for the contributions and help received on this page.
Visa approved and I'm currently in the US.
God bless us all.

5th Visa attempt

4th F1 Visa attempt
(August, November, December 2021)
(January 12, 2022)

V.O: I can see you are going to Texas A& M university for your Msc in Environmental Engineering.

R: Yes ma that's correct (she no allow me land)

V.O: What's your post graduate plan

R: I will return back to Nigeria to take an advanced environmental engineering role at my current place of work Ogun State xxxxxxxx.

V.O: Oh! you need it for career progression. So you work in Ogun State xxxx

R. Yes, I work as an Environmental Engineer at Ogun State xxxxxxxx
where my job roles includes xxxxxxx

V.O: Typing.

Me: Ma, If I may add.
I had my fall 2021 semester remotely

V.O: ( She no even do like say she hear)
Do you have family in U.S

R: I have a cousin who just graduated from north carolina University.

V.O: Okay, I will be approving your visa

Hello please check your email, I want to get some information from you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by sorsor(m): 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
Moshkom:

Check the below attached image.

thanks for this info
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by maridrug(m): 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
Can I submit a corporate statement of account for the issuance of I20?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
Depends on your school

maridrug:
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Cap91: 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
UmmZayd:

Yes
Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by cuttingedge: 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2022
Moshkom:

Good day sir.

Big congratulations to you and your family for the offers at hand, big one. You guys’ boy must be proud to have you.

Quick one:

My own 2cents would be:

Your wife should go (like attend the interview first) with the baby. You would be here for them as the home tie.

You go after (probably another location) to face your own too.

Yeah, possibly getting “mixup in interview dates”, you guys should sha go separately as F1s.
To do that, start looking out appointments dates in and on time. If she can get for May/June then you get for July/August.

During the second interview, the question of ARE YOU MARRIED would/might comes up?

Ofc, YES. The problem would now be how to give convincing answer in where he/her is,:

YES! “She’s currently in undergoing her PhD program in so so, where she’s fully funded and carrying out research with Prof this and that”

Another possible question of, WHY ARE ALSO GOING FOR YOUR STUDY while she’s doing hers too:

You: I go an a FULLY FUNDED OFFER (let them know it’s an OFFER not that you’re really ‘into it’ “ to study this and that under the supervision of this and that, who’s one of your research mentor during your Msc/Undergraduate or so.

Make the VO understand you guys are like a family that reaching the ‘EDUCATION zenith’ is a goal, and you’re a goal getter.

The most fun thing here is that, you guys are not going to be liability (fully funded) to them, so they won’t even think of funds.
Home ties: just play the Education role and investment; post graduate plans (if possible let them know you and your wife have a plan to lecture in same University to be the 1st couple lecturers in from your home town (lamba, lol) and co.

Getting a m female VO is even advisable for the person that would go last, so that the ‘story card’ would work.

My humble opinions; GOOD LUCK to YOU and YOURS, Sir!

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Lakseg: 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
Davidelus:

No, GRE ain't required

Prospective austin peay (Apsu) students should dm me so I can provide a whatsapp group for you to join
interested
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Oluh: 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
Cap91:

Thanks
How far bro. Have you been able to get an EA yet, I mailed you though, please reply as I’m also trying to apply to EA for May resumption. Thanks!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by lovetext: 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2022
Please fam I need your answers, my gf who's a us citizen is poised to fly back next week. Does she need to get a covid test result before flying even though she is vaccinated.. Turkish airline
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Cap91: 10:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
Oluh:

How far bro. Have you been able to get an EA yet, I mailed you though, please reply as I’m also trying to apply to EA for May resumption. Thanks!
Not yet
I will try it later
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by sorsor(m): 10:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
Please We need More Transcripts from those that recently went for interview

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Thayor04: 12:04am On Feb 19, 2022
Good evening everyone,
Please I need F2 transcript for my husband.
I also need tips on how to get approved.
Thank you all.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by UmmZayd: 12:05am On Feb 19, 2022
lovetext:
Please fam I need your answers, my gf who's a us citizen is poised to fly back next week. Does she need to get a covid test result before flying even though she is vaccinated.. Turkish airline

She will have to ask the airline about their requirements.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by phoyeks: 12:55am On Feb 19, 2022
lovetext:

NO. She doesn't need to get a covid test except the state she's entering requires it. You can confirm from the airline just to be doubly sure.
U.k, Turkey and some states in the U.S no longer require Covid tests for fully vaccinated travellers except Nigeria who still insists on 2 Covid tests if you are coming in.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nozino: 12:58am On Feb 19, 2022
Started today with great news. I just got into FAMU-FSU Industrial Engineering Program (Ph.D) for fall 2022 with HND lower credit!!!!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Femotech123: 1:25am On Feb 19, 2022
Nozino:
Started today with great news. I just got into FAMU-FSU Industrial Engineering Program (Ph.D) for fall 2022 with HND lower credit!!!!

Did you evaluate your HND transcript only or both ND and HND

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nozino: 1:44am On Feb 19, 2022
Femotech123:

This question has been answered several times sir. You can’t evaluate HND without ND.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Aderin0la: 2:16am On Feb 19, 2022
At least say “congratulations” first lol…

Femotech123:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Magma012: 2:22am On Feb 19, 2022
Nice write ups, I will hit you up for little briefing on mine pls.
Moshkom:

Good day sir.

Big congratulations to you and your family for the offers at hand, big one. You guys’ boy must be proud to have you.

Quick one:

My own 2cents would be:

Your wife should go (like attend the interview first) with the baby. You would be here for them as the home tie.

You go after (probably another location) to face your own too.

Yeah, possibly getting “mixup in interview dates”, you guys should sha go separately as F1s.
To do that, start looking out appointments dates in and on time. If she can get for May/June then you get for July/August.

During the second interview, the question of ARE YOU MARRIED would/might comes up?

Ofc, YES. The problem would now be how to give convincing answer in where he/her is,:

YES! “She’s currently in The State undergoing her PhD program in so so, where she’s fully funded and carrying out research with Prof this and that”

Another possible question of, WHY ARE ALSO GOING FOR YOUR STUDY while she’s doing hers too:

You: I got a FULLY FUNDED OFFER (let them know it’s an OFFER not that you’re really ‘into it’) to study this and that under the supervision of this and that, who’s one of your research mentor during your Msc/Undergraduate or so.

Make the VO understand you guys are like a family that reaching the ‘EDUCATION zenith’ is a goal, and you’re a goal getter.

The most fun thing here is that, you guys are not going to be liability (fully funded) to them, so they won’t even think of funds.
Home ties: just play the Education role and investment; post graduate plans (if possible let them know you and your wife have a plan to lecture in same University to be the 1st couple lecturers in from your home town (lamba, lol) and co.

Getting a female VO is even advisable for the person that would go last, so that the ‘story card’ would work.

My humble opinions; GOOD LUCK to YOU and YOURS, Sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Gokoyer1401: 6:14am On Feb 19, 2022
Congratulations! If I may ask, did you get some funding from the school?
Nozino:

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Magma012: 6:22am On Feb 19, 2022
?
Gokoyer1401:
Congratulations! If I may ask, did you get some funding from the school?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Oluh: 7:15am On Feb 19, 2022
Cap91:

Not yet
I will try it later

Aii kindly reply my email, so we can talk better on how to go abt it. Text me pls.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by beejhay69: 7:35am On Feb 19, 2022
Nozino:
Congrats!
Funding is key for Ph.D programs, Hope you got some?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moshkom(m): 7:59am On Feb 19, 2022
Nozino:

Big congratulations boss!!

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Gokoyer1401: 8:00am On Feb 19, 2022
Do you get any scholarship from the school?
Magma012:
?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moshkom(m): 8:01am On Feb 19, 2022
maridrug:

YES, you can. Depends on the particular school sha.

PS: The best bet is a personal account. Let’s the corporate be your secondary option.

Goodluck champ!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nozino: 8:53am On Feb 19, 2022
beejhay69:
Congrats!
Funding is key for Ph.D programs, Hope you got some?

I was told all PhD students are fully funded. Waiting for them to confirm and tell me exactly what it covers.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.