Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,685 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:25 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (804) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1696927 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ijchichi5190: 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
Moshkom:

Sorry for the denial; we go again.

Below is my 2cent:

- The VO made the decision on actual home ties.
Like, you’re still currently ‘doing’ your NYSC.

To her/him: why not end it before applying for master.

To her/him: you mean you wan leave compulsory rite and Japa.

That’s what prompt the following question of “WHY ARE YOU GOING FOR YOUR MASTERS NOW?” Key word: NOW.

Meaning, why not wait till after you’re done with your official assignment.

If you had package yourself well before the interview; you would have known that it’s better to use WORK instead of NYSC.
Like, put the ‘work’ in place of NYSC. Then follow it with the reason why you’re going for Msc now.

I mean, you’re currently working and you would need this Msc to have an edge in your work’s place next promotion scheme or you need this degree to be able to apply for a better work etc.

If you notice he/she was even asking to even know maybe you’ve other home-tie(s): MARRIED? TRAVELED before (Yeah, maybe your eye don see better country before and you’d not stayed back), but unfortunately NO at this moment for you.

I hope you understand the above, they’re just my humble Opinions.

In your next attempt, PACKAGE WELL and SOUND CONVINCING.

Goodluck Champ!

Exactly,,,the VO needed more home ties and probably some work experience from you .Find a work and reapply after some months.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ijchichi5190: 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
Hello, please can someone help me with possible reason I can give a school 'SUDDENLY' requesting for GRE from me which I do not have for now and can't get it soon because of my tight schedule please.

Reason for not been able to provide the gre now and if they can please waive it for me?

*Note* that it wasn't compulsory before o ,but they suddenly made it compulsory when I have already paid and submitted my application.

Thanks please.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Jhabulani: 11:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
Hello bosses. I applied for Emmergency since Monday 7th of march, but I’m not received any update till now. Any plan B?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by UmmZayd: 11:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ijchichi5190:
Hello, please can someone help me with possible reason I can give a school 'SUDDENLY' requesting for GRE from me which I do not have for now and can't get it soon because of my tight schedule please.

Reason for not been able to provide the gre now and if they can please waive it for me?

*Note* that it wasn't compulsory before o ,but they suddenly made it compulsory when I have already paid and submitted my application.

Thanks please.

Okay. You have already stated the reason why you didn't write it in your note. "It wasn't compulsory"
Now, if you are requesting for funding and probably the reason why they are also asking then you need to create time to write it. You can request for waiver if you don't want to be considered for funding.

Best of luck

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Francischibueze(m): 11:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
tongue[color=#006600][/color][left][/left]
Motiqueen:
12th January, 2021
Good evening all,

I am glad today, my interview at Abuja went so well and it was God, I must say.

I was the 4th to be interviewed this morning and the 1st to be granted a visa, the three guys before me were rejected.

School is University of New Haven, Connecticut.
I had little funding and deficit of $26k
Course: Masters of Public health

The VO(only VO for today) had an assistant with him, guess the guy was on training or so, cos he had the approval and denial papers with him in a file, both of them were standing (or do the VOs usually stand?) the VO collects from him to dish out. You hear him converse slightly with the assistant after each applicant leave before he calls on the next applicant, so that's why I presume he was on training as a VO too.

VO: Good morning
Me: Good morning to you

VO: can I have your documents (passport and i-20)
Me: sure you can, here you have it(I passed to him)

VO: what's your course?
Me: Masters of Public health

VO:Do you know anyone in Connecticut?
Me: No, I don't.

VO: So where will you be staying
Me: in the school hostel, I already booked a space( I haven't booked any space ooo, just replied with that)

VO: I can see you have a deficit to be paid by a family member, so who is paying?
Me: My dad actually

VO: So what does he do?
Me: He owns one of the biggest hotels in Lagos, he cuts me short and asks for the name, I replied, then he asks for his bank statement and I showed him. Flips to the second page only, showing his assistant, then returns to me.

VO: what else does he do?
Me: He is into the transportation industry, his fleet of cars and buses run about 17 states currently in Nigeria and hoping to expand to more as demand permits

VO: So how long has he been in the hotel business
Me: about 15-16 years

VO: So he just added the transport to it
Me: Yes

VO: How about your mom, what does she do?
Me: She is a caterer

VO: What type of catering?
Me: indoor and outdoor catering, for both social and corporate events, she also runs staff canteens for companies and she's been in the field for 35years

VO: Wow! That's fine, so do you have siblings?
Me: Yes, 2 sisters and 2 brothers

VO: What do they do?
Me: my older sister works with my dad in his hotel, my younger sis is a fashion designer and a student, my younger brother is a hair stylist and a student, my last brother is a photographer and a student.

VO: Oh! That's good, what secondary school did you attend?
Me: I mentioned and added location

VO:You live in Lagos
Me: Yes, between the boundary of Lagos and Ogun state.

VO: So why did you come to Abuja for interview
Me: my school's resumption date is actually fast approaching and Abuja had earlier appointment dates than Lagos.

VO: oh! That's true, so have you travelled out of the country before?
Me: No, he tried to cajole me like, you know people just travel for maybe vacation to Dubai and that's just it.... So I replied by saying, I have actually been about school and work basically so I haven't even had the time to plan any trip, be it vacation or any.

VO: He kept nodding with his assistant, that one just had the file held like a statue and was smiling. So how did you find out about the school?
Me: When I concluded on having my masters degree, I did an extensive search on Google for schools that offer pub, VO cuts in and completes the rest for me and I said yes.

VO: OK, that's fine, do you have a room mate
Me: I don't know, the school didn't tell me any of such(room that I didn't even book at all)

VO: OK, I want to approve your visa, collects the white paper for approval from his assistant and slides it under the Window with my i-20 and says I can pick up at my preferred pick up point.

Me: thank you very much, I'm honoured.
VO: don't mention, you are welcome (he smiled at me with his assistant, while I dropped my papers in my file and left his window)

That was simply how my interview went, guess this VO is more about home ties cos he hardly asked questions about school even from the first 3 applicants before me.

Thank you everyone for the transcripts you have been dropping so far, to everyone still hopeful for an approval, God in his infinite mercies will make your day of joy to come. You won't come this far and not have a testimony.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by princetx(m): 11:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
Helkayklassic:
What can you do than to keep checking. Dates will open just be checking and if at all you didn’t see any dates that favours you 60 days to your program start date, pick any date and request for emergency.

Best wishes.

Good evening. No vex ooo.
You said we should just be checking for dates, right? No vex, where do we check for this date?
The last time I checked twice on my portal, I was warned that my portal will be BLOCKED if I continue checking. How else should we continue to check for dates please?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Francischibueze(m): 12:23am On Mar 15, 2022
Hello Everyone,
I am new here. I just got admission with three different schools(one scholarship that did not scratch the tuition fee for now) for fall 2022.

Graduate program - Public Health

Questions
1.I haven't done anything about visa before. I will be glad if someone puts me in the right direction.
2. How can I access for funding because it is very vital that I get it.

Schools : Drexel university, East Tennessee state university and University of Kentucky

Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moshkom(m): 12:49am On Mar 15, 2022
Francischibueze:
Hello Everyone,
I am new here. I just got admission with three different schools(one scholarship that did not scratch the tuition fee for now) for fall 2022.

Graduate program - Public Health

Questions
1.I haven't done anything about visa before. I will be glad if someone puts me in the right direction.
2. How can I access for funding because it is very vital that I get it.

Schools : Drexel university, East Tennessee state university and University of Kentucky

Thanks

1. After Admission; these are the following process
i20 Collection -

SEVIS Payment -

Cgi Portal / Visa Fee Payment -

Visa Date Search -

Ds160 Filling

Visa Interview

2. Email your department head / chair / advisor

Subject: New Student inquiries

Dear Dr,

I am this and that, I just admitted to the department for so so session.

I would appreciate answers to the below inquiries:
-
-
-
-

Thanks!

Respectfully,
ABC,
Sch ID.

Good luck champ!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Francischibueze(m): 1:01am On Mar 15, 2022
FVA89:
any current and prospective ETSU Masters student here, please let's connect

I am new here, so how can we link up?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Francischibueze(m): 1:48am On Mar 15, 2022
FVA89:

if you want us to connect as ETSU prospective students do well by indicating whether you want us to meet on Facebook or Whatsapp?

People who are interested should quote this post with their responses.

thank you.

Hey I have a gotten a reply from my program but yet to get an official acceptance from the school
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Francischibueze(m): 1:54am On Mar 15, 2022
Moshkom:

1. After Admission; these are the following process
i20 Collection -

SEVIS Payment -

Cgi Portal / Visa Fee Payment -

Visa Date Search -

Ds160 Filling

Visa Interview

2. Email your department head / chair / advisor

Subject: New Student inquiries

Dear Dr,

I am this and that, I just admitted to the department for so so session.

I would appreciate answers to the below inquiries:
-
-
-
-

Thanks!

Respectfully,
ABC,
Sch ID.

Good luck champ!
Thanks bro. I appreciate this

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Honlucas: 3:18am On Mar 15, 2022
Hello guys my cousin secondary school gpa is about 2.9 his sat score is 1520..

What's the possibility of him getting admitted with scholarship?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ShyShyBobo: 5:34am On Mar 15, 2022
Moshkom:

Sorry for the denial; we go again.

Below is my 2cent:

- The VO made the decision on actual home ties.
Like, you’re still currently ‘doing’ your NYSC.

To her/him: why not end it before applying for master.

To her/him: you mean you wan leave compulsory rite and Japa.

That’s what prompt the following question of “WHY ARE YOU GOING FOR YOUR MASTERS NOW?” Key word: NOW.

Meaning, why not wait till after you’re done with your official assignment.

If you had package yourself well before the interview; you would have known that it’s better to use WORK instead of NYSC.
Like, put the ‘work’ in place of NYSC. Then follow it with the reason why you’re going for Msc now.

I mean, you’re currently working and you would need this Msc to have an edge in your work’s place next promotion scheme or you need this degree to be able to apply for a better work etc.

If you notice he/she was even asking to even know maybe you’ve other home-tie(s): MARRIED? TRAVELED before (Yeah, maybe your eye don see better country before and you’d not stayed back), but unfortunately NO at this moment for you.

I hope you understand the above, they’re just my humble Opinions.

In your next attempt, PACKAGE WELL and SOUND CONVINCING.

Goodluck Champ!

Thank You. We go again grin grin grin

I'll actually be through with the NYSC program next month sef.

While re-applying, is it suitable to choose regular or previously denied in the last 2 months (the 2 months will last till May 14)

I'm interested in choosing a date 2/3 months after I finish the NYSC. (POP : April 28)

Hence, I'm thinking i should go for regular as it would have neutralized the previously denied by then. Am i right? grin grin grin
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Themaths(m): 6:14am On Mar 15, 2022
cole82:
Hello house, had my first degree in BSc in Social work from UNIBEN with cgpa of 3.01 after WES evaluation my cgpa decrease to 2.96. I have just concluded my Masters of social work application to Salem state University in Massachusetts, after sending them my transcript, did my transcripts evaluation with WES which later decrease my cgpa to 2.96 and was asked to write GRE and scored 275/340. I am currently waiting for a decision for my admission. But an email was sent to asking me if I am interested for graduate assistantship employment, Which I gladly applied. However, I am waiting for a decision regarding my admission. I hope I get it the admission.
Just to correct a misconception, your CGPA was not reduced like you are thinking, they are both weighted on different scales, I don't know if that makes any sense to you. the first one is 3.01/5.0 and the other one is 2.96/4.0. Again, the dept or sch reaching out to you if you are interested in an assistantship is usually a good sign. All the best!

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by dydx2020(m): 7:05am On Mar 15, 2022
cgi account frozen due to suspicious activity and my was told to try logging in the next 72 hours. Lagos consulate

Has anyone experienced this?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Erudite77: 7:29am On Mar 15, 2022
Hi,

Good morning.

Please, who has IELTS material?

I'd like to have the material.

Thanks and be blessed.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by IntrovertGuy: 7:45am On Mar 15, 2022
dydx2020:
cgi account frozen due to suspicious activity and my was told to try logging in the next 72 hours. Lagos consulate

Has anyone experienced this?

grin You too dey login

Nothing to worry about, it'll unfreeze in 72 hours.

7 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Olugene(f): 8:38am On Mar 15, 2022
Same hereee☺️
Cheekybae:
hello kodilyjoe,

congratulations on your offer! planning for the same school for this fall, can we connect please?

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moshkom(m): 8:48am On Mar 15, 2022
ShyShyBobo:

Thank You. We go again grin grin grin

I'll actually be through with the NYSC program next month sef.

While re-applying, is it suitable to choose regular or previously denied in the last 2 months (the 2 months will last till May 14)

I'm interested in choosing a date 2/3 months after I finish the NYSC. (POP : April 28)

Hence, I'm thinking i should go for regular as it would have neutralized the previously denied by then. Am i right? grin grin grin

This should work out boss.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by cole82(m): 8:49am On Mar 15, 2022
Oh thank for this bro. I am relieved
Themaths:

Just to correct a misconception, your CGPA was not reduced like you are thinking, they are both weighted on different scales, I don't know if that makes any sense to you. the first one is 3.01/5.0 and the other one is 2.96/4.0. Again, the dept or sch reaching out to you if you are interested in an assistantship is usually a good sign. All the best!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by FVA89: 9:25am On Mar 15, 2022
FVA89:

if you want us to connect as ETSU prospective students do well by indicating whether you want us to meet on Facebook or Whatsapp?

People who are interested should quote this post with their responses.

thank you.

from the responses gotten so far, i suggest we creat a WhatsApp group for prospective ETSU Student fall 2022
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Fieryjay(m): 10:11am On Mar 15, 2022
Hi, EveryOne.
I'm happy to have found this thread.

I just recently gained admission to Montana State University Ph.D. Chemistry, Funded, and although I'm waiting on responses from other offers, I'm willing to connect with other Montanans, especially with regards to F1 Visa interview.

Please let's connect. Thank you all.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by gbarinze(m): 10:26am On Mar 15, 2022
Who's going to or has been admitted to the University of Oregon, Eugene? Let's hit up.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Adisaabiodun: 10:33am On Mar 15, 2022
Thank you for all the information posted. I just got admitted to Kent state university for Fall session. anyone going to Kent state university this fall? please lets connect.

7 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Teluv(m): 11:06am On Mar 15, 2022
Good morning special people,

I am having a challenge creating a profile for my visa interview appointment. The site keep saying...

(Your request cannot be processed at this time. The site administrator has been alerted.
User could not be created. Please ensure First Name and Last Name are entered as they are in your passport)

please my people what is the way forward, all the details I inputted were correct.

Thank You
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Tamad101(f): 11:31am On Mar 15, 2022
Visa Transcript
My profile:
Second master’s degree
COA: $36,500
Scholarship: $8,000

1st Attempt – Lagos, (December 1- surge date) MTSU
2nd Attempt - Abuja (9th March) MTSU.

After my first delay, I was disappointed and this is because I’ve been to the US couple of times and had two kids in between in the US. However, the Lagos VO wasn’t even interested in my I20 but more about my kids and my sister who was supposed to be in the US at the time but was in Nigeria trying to renew her F1 visa.

Anyway to the transcript proper, (questions in no particular order)

VO: Have you been to the US before? I see you are going to MTSU
Me: yes
VO: how many times and what did you go for?
Me: thrice, holiday with family and other times to have my babies
VO: So you have 2 America Citizens? Any other children
Me: yes, 2 citizens and no other child
VO: I see you are going to MTSU. What course and why?
VO: IT project management. I choose the course because while I was considering a career change and looking for a degree to empower my transition and offer me new and better opportunities, it came top on the list.
VO: Tell your study plan?
Me: for the successful completion of my course, I’m required to complete 30 credit semester with 2 years. I’ll be taking courses like IT project risk & recovery, IT planning & implementation, IT project strategies for success, applied business analytics, big data analytics amongst others (she was nodding and actively listening).
VO: why did you pick MTSU?
Me: I picked MTSU over my other admits because my graduate coordinator assured I could cope despite not having an IT background and most especially because I got 23% off my COA.
VO: How did you get it (scholarship)?
Me: well my school has merit scholarship for international students which is dependent on your GPA evaluation. In my case, I had 3.64/4.0 hence why I got it.
VO: Where did you do your bachelors and course?
Me: I graduated from xxxx University here in Nigeria and studied Tourism management.
VO: So what did you do in the UK?
Me: Well I had a master’s degree there in 2013 and I have since returned back to Nigeria.
VO: (still nodding) So you don’t intend to work in US?
Me: Not at all.
VO: So where do you work?
Me: I work at a federal government instruction and I intend to transfer from there to Galaxy Backbone Limited to take up the role of an IT project manager upon return to Nigeria.
VO: So this will be your second master’s degree.
Me: Yes, it will.
VO: Are you married?
Me: yes, I am married
VO: Will your husband and be going with you?
Me: No he won’t.
VO: I see you have a sister in the US, where does she live and school.
Me: She schools at Campbellsville University. (she interrupted, what location is that?) I replied oh it’s in Kentucky.
VO: Oh I see you had an interview in Lagos.
Me: I had an interview but I couldn’t get my visa so I deferred from spring 2022 to fall 2022.
VO: Ok ….. (she typed and typed, erased somethings too).
VO: I’ll be recommending you for the visa, take this white paper, it will tell you how to pick up at the VI location. Also kindly go with your I20, you’ll be needing it at the POE as its very important.
Me: thank you, thank you, thank you very much (with smiles).
VO: Its ok….(she smiled).

Things to note……
1. Oh my God, I prayed ehen because I was disappointed in Lagos as it was also my birth month and I got such a news on the first day of the month.
2. I immediately paid another visa fee same day but didn’t check for a date until January 2022.
3. I initially picked April 7 only to get a mail from the embassy that my appointment had been moved from April 7 to March 9. I got the notice 5 days prior to my interview date.
4. In answering why I was refused a visa in my DS160, I explained my ties back home as the reason why I can’t be going for long (I figured she was reading through them).
5. No documents was requested.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Osof: 11:42am On Mar 15, 2022
Which department and was it funded. Still waiting for mine
Adisaabiodun:
Thank you for all the information posted. I just got admitted to Kent state university for Fall session. anyone going to Kent state university this fall? please lets connect.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Fieryjay(m): 11:49am On Mar 15, 2022
Tamad101:
Visa Transcript
My profile:
Second master’s degree
COA: $36,500
Scholarship: $8,000

1st Attempt – Lagos, (December 1- surge date) MTSU
2nd Attempt - Abuja (9th March) MTSU.

After my first delay, I was disappointed and this is because I’ve been to the US couple of times and had two kids in between in the US.
However, the Lagos VO wasn’t even interested in my I20 but more about my kids and my sister who was supposed to be in the US at the time but was in Nigeria trying to renew her F1 visa.

Anyway to the transcript proper, (questions in no particular order)

VO: Have you been to the US before? I see you are going to MTSU
Me: yes
VO: how many times and what did you go for?
Me: thrice, holiday with family and other times to have my babies
VO: So you have 2 America Citizens? Any other children
Me: yes, 2 citizens and no other child
VO: I see you are going to MTSU. What course and why?
VO: IT project management. I choose the course because while I was considering a career change and looking for a degree to empower my transition and offer me new and better opportunities, it came top on the list.
VO: Tell your study plan?
Me: for the successful completion of my course, I’m required to complete 30 credit semester with 2 years. I’ll be taking courses like IT project risk & recovery, IT planning & implementation, IT project strategies for success, applied business analytics, big data analytics amongst others (she was nodding and actively listening).
VO: why did you pick MTSU?
Me: I picked MTSU over my other admits because my graduate coordinator assured I could cope despite not having an IT background and most especially because I got 23% off my COA.
VO: How did you get it (scholarship)?
Me: well my school has merit scholarship for international students which is dependent on your GPA evaluation. In my case, I had 3.64/4.0 hence why I got it.
VO: Where did you do your bachelors and course?
Me: I graduated from xxxx University here in Nigeria and studied Tourism management.
VO: So what did you do in the UK?
Me: Well I had a master’s degree there in 2013 and I have since returned back to Nigeria.
VO: (still nodding) So you don’t intend to work in US?
Me: Not at all.
VO: So where do you work?
Me: I work at a federal government instruction and I intend to transfer from there to Galaxy Backbone Limited to take up the role of an IT project manager upon return to Nigeria.
VO: So this will be your second master’s degree.
Me: Yes, it will.
VO: Are you married?
Me: yes, I am married
VO: Will your husband and be going with you?
Me: No he won’t.
VO: I see you have a sister in the US, where does she live and school.
Me: She schools at Campbellsville University. (she interrupted, what location is that?) I replied oh it’s in Kentucky.
VO: Oh I see you had an interview in Lagos.
Me: I had an interview but I couldn’t get my visa so I deferred from spring 2022 to fall 2022.
VO: Ok ….. (she typed and typed, erased somethings too).
VO: I’ll be recommending you for the visa, take this white paper, it will tell you how to pick up at the VI location. Also kindly go with your I20, you’ll be needing it at the POE as its very important.
Me: thank you, thank you, thank you very much (with smiles).
VO: Its ok….(she smiled).

Things to note……
1. Oh my God, I prayed ehen because I was disappointed in Lagos as it was also my birth month and I got such a news on the first day of the month.
2. I immediately paid another visa fee same day but didn’t check for a date until January 2022.
3. I initially picked April 7 only to get a mail from the embassy that my appointment had been moved from April 7 to March 9. I got the notice 5 days prior to my interview date.
4. In answering why I was refused a visa in my DS160, I explained my ties back home as the reason why I can’t be going for long (I figured she was reading through them).
5. No documents was requested.

Congratulations. God is good.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Fieryjay(m): 11:56am On Mar 15, 2022
Please who is currently schooling or recently gained admission to Montana State University. Please let's connect.

I have admission for PhD Chemistry. Pls call or text me on 091. 34. 82. 93. 32.

Thank you!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by seunaros: 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
Going to BGSU for my MBA.

Who else is expecting funding decisions today?
wallevic:
Going to BGSU for the same course. I just sent you a mail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by babsray: 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
ShyShyBobo:
I'll be resuming for Fall 2022 (August) . But I've got an F-1 Visa interview date for March, 2022.

Should I be worried as I have more than 120 days to go?

You can get your interview before resumption, the only thing is you cant enter the US earlier than 30days before your program start date.

Please kindly tell me how you were able to get a early date in March for your interview.
I am also trying to apply against the fall resumption.

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.