Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,686 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:25 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1696927 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by DestinationCann: 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hello gurus,

Please I have a question.

What's the minimum number of weeks/month that fund my expenses need to stay in my account for my F-1 account statement?

How much is needed for a family of 5 if the student has a fully sponsored admission with stipend?

Is it wise to apply for visa for everyone in the family or should the primary applicant alone go 1st?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Patience4lyf: 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
twoangel:
Is there anyone here that apply to MA in Environmental Geoscience at Ball State University.

Me. Check your pm
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Micheal9089: 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
Folayommie:
Good morning everyone, I’m a new user here and I need your guidance on how to go about scheduling visa interview date. I’ve paid my SEVIS fee and filled the DS-160 form. Next stage is the interview appointment, my resumption date is Aug 7th, should I pick any available date presently or I should wait till 60days prior to resumption and request for emergency appointment? I will really appreciate anyone who can put me through
who helped with your sevis fee?, it’s really hard changing naira to dollars at the moment
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by mhizzcherry(f): 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
Has anyone received admission decision from Miami University Oxford Ohio
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Bigsecret(f): 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
You have been informed by your school that you will have an academic interview but you don’t know where to start from.

I have been where you are!!! and in this video, I provided you with tips to turn your interviewer on. In addition, I provided answers to frequently asked questions during academic interview

Watch• Like • Subscribe

The link is in my signature‼️

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Bigsecret(f): 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
mhizzcherry:
Has anyone received admission decision from Miami University Oxford Ohio
which course?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by mhizzcherry(f): 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
Transformative Education
Bigsecret:
which course?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Bigsecret(f): 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
mhizzcherry:
Transformative Education
I think by now, you should have heard from them to be honest.

I would say check in with your program coordinator
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Jenyo18(f): 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
Congratulations Debbiey. Can we connect I also would be going for my f2 visa interview soon. Thanks
Debbiey:
*VERY LONG POST ALERT‼️*

I'm here to say a BIG thank you to everyone who helped me correct and trim my proposed transcript here.

My Visa was approved @ Abuja yesterday 31st March, 2022

Thanks All��
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by mhizzcherry(f): 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
You are Ruth right?
Bigsecret:
I think by now, you should have heard from them to be honest.

I would say check in with your program coordinator
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by chibertha(f): 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
honestly the fellow is a clown
NotSoBossyBoss:

Lol. Una Dey off me sometimes.. instead of uou to check, you say the person should check for u abd give u feedback. Ok o
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by chibertha(f): 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
He will have no issues if he provides his updated I20 for fall resumption.

cupcakes11:
Hello guys..
Please my friend needs advise. He got his visa in January for Spring 2022 but wasn't able to resume cos his school refused to grant him an extension so he deferred to Fall 2022. He is now worried that he might have issues at the POE about why his visa issue date is January and he is just resuming in August. Has anyone experienced this and hope there wasn't much issues.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by chibertha(f): 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
very possible but make sure your CGPA is high that way you are almost certain to get it. Also getting GA, TA and RA are easier when you are in, in my experience.

Phekienhlxon:
Good morning everyone,
Please I’d like to know the possibility of getting funding after starting a program.
Say you don’t get funding here in Nigeria and you apply for funding for the second semester or year. Is this a possibility?

Secondly is EIU a good school? I just got admitted.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by murtalaa(m): 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
Is any one going to Philadelphia here. I am headed to Temple university this August. Waiting for i-20 from my uni at the moment.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ikeolafarm: 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
Pls if you have filled your DS 160, how did you answer who's paying for your trip?

Is this about who is paying for the tuition and living expenses or paying for the flight ticket?

Thanks.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Festy8: 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
Write an email to your departmental coordinator,it is possible graduate school has not forwarded your GPA to your department
Femotech123:

Let connect also I applied to EIU but I haven’t heard anything from them yet. How many days did you wait for admission decision.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Faheezah1: 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hello house, please I need your input on my DS-160.
I am currently filling out the employment part of my application. I currently work for a pharmaceutical company, but on the side, I also work voluntarily as a research assistant for my MSc supervisor and other lecturers in the department. I have been doing this on and off since 2019. Through this, I’ve been able to get my name on many publications and also attend conferences where I presented the results of our research. Now, I want to add this to my employment but because it is unpaid employment, I am finding it difficult to know the section to put this
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ikeolafarm: 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
Pls if you have filled your DS 160, how did you answer the question who is paying for your trip?

Is this about who is sponsoring the study or about who is paying for air ticket?

What's the appropriate response here, please?

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Faheezah1: 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
murtalaa:
Is any one going to Philadelphia here. I am headed to Temple university this August. Waiting for i-20 from my uni at the moment.

Hi, I am going to the University of the Sciences in Philadelphia in the coming fall, let’s connect
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Jhabulani: 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
TeeD:

DId you get your emergency request approved? Last time you mentioned your travel date is April 15th. How and when did the embassy get back to you? Kindly update us pls

I’ve not gotten a response about my Emmergency request yet. I’m just hoping it comes soon.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by UmmZayd: 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
toluene23:

Yes this is why I am asking on her behalf coz it’s kind of strange to me granting Student Visa on Dropbox schedule. Weird though.
So in a nutshell it’s true.

Then about the emergency appointment, she’s not getting the reply from the embassy as regards that and her school resumption date is Fast approaching , this is why she’s considering to go with Dropbox way if it will fast track this process .

Please Is it right for her to follow the alternate way going for Dropbox
Or she should also give it a try

Okay, if she checks the Dropbox requirements and she qualifies, she can apply for it.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by doodz: 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jhabulani:

I’ve not gotten a response about my Emmergency request yet. I’m just hoping it comes soon.

Hopefully, you get it soon. But I don't think your travel date matters.
All that matters is your programme start date which is May 15th according to what you said earlier.
So you ideally should have applied for an Emergency Appointment within 60 days of that start date which would be nothing earlier than March 15th.
Although I am a new applicant, so this is based on the information I have been able to gather. I am also in the same position and would apply for EA in a couple of months' time.

Anyway, fingers crossed! Hoping they get back to you with a date sooner than you expect. ��
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Olusegunz(m): 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
justwise:
I leave this page empty for more useful materials

Caan you help
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by tiaraLOVE(f): 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
Equity15:
Hi All,

I got 2 admission offers( without funding) to the university of nevada , Reno and saint louis university.

Though saint louis university comes with a $5k scholarship which is about 15% of the tution.

Any student of either colleges here? Please, I really need help with securing full funding.

Bosses in the house, please help out

Hi,

Why don't you indicate interest in any available Graduate Assistant positions at SLU? Ask your graduate cordinator
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Timexxy: 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
The answer should be the person sponsoring your tuition and all

ikeolafarm:
Pls if you have filled your DS 160, how did you answer the question who is paying for your trip?

Is this about who is sponsoring the study or about who is paying for air ticket?

What's the appropriate response here, please?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Bigsamoney: 11:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
girlyesosae:
Hi,

So I personally feel maybe reapply without your daughter as F2.
You clearly have a strong support system here in Nigeria, your mum, the family owned school and your husband. And collectively your daughter has more stability and support than if she were with you juggling school, daycare and living alone.
Maybe do your F1 application then 6 months down the line, They can apply for your daughter’s F2.

Good evening everyone, pls am new here I need ur help am having my F1 interview soon, pls how can I go about it?

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Bigsamoney: 11:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
Good evening everyone, pls am new here I need ur help am having my F1 interview soon, pls how can I go about it?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Bigsamoney: 12:06am On Apr 05, 2022
Pls any updates about F1 interview date in abuja
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Bigsamoney: 12:08am On Apr 05, 2022
Pls oh gurus in house, help ur Boy am having my F1 interview soon, pls help me how to tackle it once and for all, big thanks to u all
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ukicom86(m): 2:43am On Apr 05, 2022
Hi guys, did you print your i-20 your self or sch sent it down here?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Babnxst93: 6:03am On Apr 05, 2022
Someone should assist me oo
Babnxst93:
Quick one guys

Please I’m really thinking and confused reason been that I want to use mpower loan as the only funding option I have and I’m a little confuse on how the VO might see it cos I’m yet to see anyone transcript that has mpower has it’s only funding option for a masters program

What are your thoughts on using only mpower loan for funding?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Bere122: 6:38am On Apr 05, 2022
Good morning everyone

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.