Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,067 members, 7,939,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement (33728 Views)

Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit / Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court / Certificate Forgery: APC Opens Case Against Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by Broken2020: 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
APC!!! Power is not your birthright
Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by Hollusilva28(m): 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
smartval:

Oshomole under APGA coz he's no longer a member of APC
congratulations. where is dem dear fake nairaland pastor righteousness2 or 89 have to say. As usual don't bring fake preaching to this place again
Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by Soulseeker01(m): 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
Las las na for Supreme court dem go sack the guy, na dem way

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by Sarch: 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
blinking001:
This is good for our democracy. Under the president Buhari led administration, the judiciary has been allowed to flourish autonomously without interference from the executive. Buhari is the hero of our modern democracy.
What about lmo state?
Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by Lovelife2much: 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
Why can't they just allow the guy concentrate?
Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by blinking001(m): 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
Sarch:

What about lmo state?
What about it?
Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by GGGPassword: 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
Good554:
Hmmmm

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Don't patronise this thief. He will collect your money and block you on watassp. He will not pick your calls again
Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by new2012: 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
post=97891779:

This is true.
Lol cheesy @ Mr 3 credits.

Edolites, congrats to una for the next 4 years.
Edo shall be great.
God bless Edo state.
God bless Nigeria.

You that have more than Han 3 credits where are you in life?

Frustrated and dependent on 30k to defend what goes awry to your own values

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by Thomthom(m): 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
I told my guy today if am the judge of this case I will strike out that case...A governor ruled under APC for 4 years no APC member took him to court for certificate forgery.. Now that the good people of Edo state said they don't want godfather and he crossed to PDP the APC remembered that he forged his certificate.. If am the judge I will strike that case out.. I will not give the mandate of the people to a godfather..

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by Dansuqi: 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
Sarch:

What about lmo state?

The judiciary got it right
Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by Dansuqi: 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
Thomthom:
I told my guy today if am the judge of this case I will strike out that case...A governor ruled under APC for 4 years no APC member took him to court for certificate forgery.. Now that the good people of Edo state said they don't want godfather and he crossed to PDP the APC remembered that he forged his certificate.. If am the judge I will strike that case out.. I will not give the mandate of the people to a godfather..

Why didn't they do so in bayelsa

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
Praxis758:
Who or which party would have be constitutionally declared Edo governorship winner if Godwin Obaseki had loose on the certificate forgery?

Lawyers in the house, please help us out.

Apc should be declared winner, but the wahala be say Ize iyamu has already been found guilty of certificate forgery
Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by Eriggs: 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
new2012:

You that have more than Han 3 credits where are you in life?
Frustrated and dependent on 30k to defend what goes awry to your own values
afraid catch ur head u cannot quote d main person dat talked abt 3 credits, dat dem quote? U r afraid of how e go take disgrace ur life publicly. Cos u know say no go ever respond to ur insult, u quickly hide. Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by Chamberlin1983(m): 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
I think APC Should just forget about this and focus on 2023. They should just reserve their energy and wait for 2023 Edo elections.
Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
Edo people dey ugly sha and why he be say dem dey always get bald head?
Almost all my friends from Edo in their early thirties don get bald head finish
Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by Ekpekaycee: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
It's like the cost of litigation is cheap hence political parties must contest every Court ruling even the most glaring. This is why getting justice is slow and tidious. Our Courts should impose heavy fines on those who redicule the judiciary by contesting every judgement.
Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by Osanoghodua1: 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
Praxis758:
Who or which party would have be constitutionally declared Edo governorship winner if Godwin Obaseki had loose on the certificate forgery?

I am not a lawyer but first case scenario:
1. Second highest vote scorer would have been declared winner, since his disqualification is in apeal court. He is assume eligible until otherwise proven guilty by a higher court of competent jurisdiction.

2. A rerun would have been ordered if Obaseki had lost in Supreme court. Note that in (1), Obaseki is still the government until Supreme Court says otherwise.
Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by seunayantokun(m): 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
What are the likely grounds of appeal in the judgement?
Well, appealing such judgement is very appealing because political offices are criminally juicy and senselessly worth dying for in the midst of a poverty-ravaged people, particularly in Nigeria where there is a constitution that plants and encourages roguery.
Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by Nairalandwizerd(m): 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
post=97891768:
This President would never manipulate victory for anyone, not even his own party.
And you ask us not to trust him?
We will, and no mistake.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.
Buhari, your father is the origin of trash.

Lol 
Just 3 mins ago sir!
All of us @[b][/b] love you too.....
Let's share the love around!
Stay blessed Chairman!

That is one of the things dad will be remembered for in this nation for many many years to come.

Just imagine this trash!
Wailers will always wail.
Fortunately, there is nothing we can do about it.
Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by pode(m): 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
E shocked una right?
APC wahala be like periwinkle,, fiam fiam, u throway
Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by Ogidigan1: 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
I've said it several times...Ize-iyamu is not destined to be governor... He should prayerfully seek to know his destiny and thereafter pursue it!
Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by Thebigheart: 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
BleedingPen:

https://igberetvnews.com/1378525/certificate-forgery-apc-reacts-court-judgement-reveals-next-move/
society where things are really functioning well, APC Edo state will bury their heads in shame. This is someone you doggedly backed four years ago when PDP brought the same issue of certificate forgery. Now time have swing to different directions, you are bringing the same issue. Please, for the sake of the Edolites, let's shield our swords and Make Edo Great Again. Thanks.
Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by kolmart: 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
May be this foolish people have forgotten the governor's name " GODWIN" God never loose . The shameless people and their party will continue to cry and put to shame
Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by Easyosafo: 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
OSHOPIKIN AND APC STILL WANT TO APPEAL
OYAA,GO AHEAD LET US SEE THE END.
SHAME LESS OSHOMOLE
Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by Easyosafo: 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
OSHOPIKIN AND APC STILL WANT TO APPEAL
OYAA,GO AHEAD LET US SEE THE END.
SHAME LESS OSHOMOLE
Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by tonyson010(m): 9:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
post=97891768:
This President would never manipulate victory for anyone, not even his own party.
And you ask us not to trust him?
We will, and no mistake.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.

Lol 
Just 3 mins ago sir!
All of us @[b][/b] love you too.....
Let's share the love around!
Stay blessed Chairman!

That is one of the things dad will be remembered for in this nation for many many years to come.

Just imagine this trash!
Wailers will always wail.
Fortunately, there is nothing we can do about it.

The president who is good @ being SHOCKED, he doesn't know what is happening in the country.
And doesn't care.
Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by Musgidado(m): 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
The success of one at the high court does not determine his victory against his opponent at the appeal or supreme COURT.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by Coinbased: 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
Oh
Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by Flows001(m): 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
Praxis758:

You will have to pay for consultation fee first. smiley
Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by Lawdis(m): 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
.....I suggest that APC should go to judicial court

grin grin grin....hope I suggested fine?

Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
post=97891779:

This is true.
Lol cheesy @ Mr 3 credits.

Edolites, congrats to una for the next 4 years.
Edo shall be great.
God bless Edo state.
God bless Nigeria.

FACE YOUR STATE THAT HAS BEEN RAVAGED BY BANDITS!
LEAVE EDO ALONE
YOU ARE SHOWCASING A HIGH LEVEL OF IGNORANCE!
Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by Taiwojon(m): 10:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
obaseki won!!!!!!

won!!!
glory be to God.

shame to all his mocker

Jesus save

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari / Hameed Ali Gives Simon Lalong Gift (Photos) / Uche Nwosu Dumps APC For DPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.