Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,450 members, 7,932,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 08:00 AM

How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd (7279 Views)

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 10, 2021
Hungry dey beat your gf she no really like sex it's just money to survive
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by EmmySparky(m): 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
This Op sef...I am sure u are paying all her bills and still not hitting it...pls continue...make I no spoil the girl hustle...ur mumu go soon clear
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by ashawopikin(m): 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
Tkidex:
Dear nairalander pls save a depress soul with a tip of advice
i got to notice dat my girlfriend is having another sexual affair with another man through her facebook chat and i never for once demand sex from her just in order to keep the relationship strong,but i got to knw dat she is having an secretly affair wit sum 1,and dis not the first time i caught her in the act which she admit and later confess dat such wont occur again which i forgave her but just yesterday i got to knw dat she is still in her old ways pls nairlanders i need a tip of advice frm u guys,should i play along wit her by havin my way with her or broke up completely and peacefully without having my payback cos am deeply inlove with dis girl in question but i dont knw how to go about it
good for you, u deserved more #simp
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by ashawopikin(m): 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
I can't believe there are people who are dating a girl in 2021 without banging her shocked
i just tire
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by Jethrosam(m): 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
Bros my best advice to u is to run for ur dear life at early stage,because if u dare stay,u go father another mans child in marriage and bro make u no go join DNA trending news. undecidedBros my best advice to u is to run for ur dear life at early stage,because if u dare stay,u go father another mans child in marriage and bro make u no go join DNA trending news.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by EmekaBlue(m): 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
Invite me make i help u fvck her on ur behalf
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by sarkice(m): 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
b4 u ghost her, play along with her then bleep her close friend and make sure say she nr know then ghost herb4 u ghost her, play along with her then bleep her close friend and make sure say she nr know then ghost herb4 u ghost her, play along with her then bleep her close friend and make sure say she nr know then ghost her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit / Damn! This Thing Is Fire!!! If You're Not Doing This, You're Crazy [PIX] / Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.